Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 73)

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was chooo  sweet  update  dear...
tasha  scenes  r  lovely...n  naku asked  promise  for dutta,it  was chooo  cute...i  loved it...looking  fwd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
amazing...dutta is really darling ...kitchen wala scene is superb Embarrassed . so leela is worring abt their realationship... wow & dutta ka to javab nahi kya javab diya ussne Hug . what? SIX MONTHS??????? thats not fair man Shocked... i hope ye samay jaldi bit jaye. & last but not the least part was too good.& nakus comment abt churail is LOL.
update soon

Wanderbug

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
nice one shilpi. Great chapter to read, especially the cute kitchen scene, Dutta trying his best to get close to his wife to be. awww and he wants to get married within a month so sweet. Why does Naku have to object, one month is long enough already. felt sorry for Leela, she was scared her brothers marriage will turn out to be like hers, she went thru some tough times Cry. it was sweet how Dutta stuck up for his Naku and his future married life. As i always say, i love the way you write, you have magic in your writing, your style; it's so beautiful. It will be nice if you can get your work published, wish you the best of luck Thumbs Up. thanks for the pm and hope you update soon. xx

Edited by meriyaar - 23 April 2011 at 6:24am

Wanderbug

lmathew77 Senior Member
lmathew77
lmathew77

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I loved the kitchen scene and the packing scene. I can't wait to find out what happens within the six months. You write so beautifully with so much description and amazing phrases. Keep updating. Your story is so addictive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Wanderbug

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Emmm...looks like i am super late,sorrryyyWink
Will read & comment ...

Edited :
Finally Leelatai came,i was thinking will u bring her for nakku's official dikhai yaa phir dutta ka proposal is enough.Enjoyed reading both sister's chtter-patarLOL
& Dutta obviously must have felt out of place.WinkPoor him,even his sister is making fun of himLOL,bada aaya tha trignometry ka bahana dene wala,he should have said meri nakku ko lovology ka lesson dene jaa raha hoonLOL

He is so used to taking every decision keeping only himself in mind,that is why he was like meri,mera & not hamara yaa hamari,but he is learning ,so he corrected himself & i liked that.Smile

Nakku dear,full time kitchen me hi busy rehti hai,why shilpiWink.U like to keep her there ?But,the kissing & his antics were really funnyLOL.Nakku ko bhi naa apni roti jalne ki jyada fikar thi,yaa bechare dr.saab romance ke mood me the.
He never gets tired of giving weird logics especially when he is discussing it with nakku.Pandits ke free time ke hisaab se shaadi hoti hai,kya logic haiLOL
His pati parmeshwar wala line & nakku ka ye muh aur masoor ki dalROFL
These 2 do like to play word fights.LOL

Leelatai coming for dinner as in nakku's dikhai was so different than her 1st one.I found Leelatai way to practical & bordering on harshness,but then her reason was absolutely correct.Does nakku really know what it is to be a Dr. wife?Even nakku has that fear & that was read by leelatai.I wonder how come Kalatai didn't think all these,may be becaz she is way to close to nakku ,so her thoughts are more of emotional rather than logical.

When nakku asked Dutta for delaying the marriage,i knew his fuse will blow,but when he will think aaramse ,he will agree & that's what happened.Not only did he agree,but the reason he gave was not only nakku's siblings exams,but it was becaz he wanted them to give enough time to adjust with the fact that now their sister will not be with them.This reminded me of his outburst with that bittu.

Leelatai & Dutta's talk,now this was the most interesting part of this chapter.
She was talking from her personal experience & the part about her parent's accident was really hurtful.I guess even dutta didn't know about this.He could now relate better to all those fights between his tai & her hubby.

I agree that only love &/or adjustment doesn't make a marriage happy,there are various other factors involved.But alongwith love & adjustment,there is deep understanding & trust between Dutta & nakku.Dutta's explaination completely bowled me over.He is damn right,no one can gurantee anything,especially in the matter of marriage.But,he is sure from his heart & mind that this is the girl,& ultimately that is what makes a relation success.I liked how he said,there will be love,there will be fight,but we won't give up.I was smiling when he called nakku as wildcatWinkLOL

Leelatai's failed marriage got me to think on something different.she & kalatai are poles apart in nature.May be like Vandu said,kalatai has hubby like Kishore,but then both these sisters didn't have a child.When Leelatai was talking with Dutta,there was sense of loss about not having child even though she practically brought him up & considers him as child.But considering & feeling are two different thing.Like when Kala was talking to Dutta about Nakku & her siblings,it was a mother who was talking about her children,even though they were neighbour's kids.
This is what makes these 2 sisters so different,one is outright practical & the other one is emotional.
What i mean to say is god deprived both of them of motherhood,but they both took it so differently.One turned into bit harsh & the other one showered her motherhood on these motherless children.

The last part was so emotionalCry.saying is one thing ,but when reality hits ,it is different.Finally nakku realised they have to stay apart for 6 months.Her tears made him also hurt,he cann't she her upset naa.OuchHe is taking that pinkwala shirt as reminder of their fightsLOL
Nakku made him swear on herLOL,poor guy ab bina cigs.ke aur bina nakku ke kaise rahegaWink

I have one suggestion ,can u send nakku & her siblings to mumbai after their exams get over .So that she & Dutta can spend some time together before marriage & she can also get to see Dr. saab 's mumbai life ,then may be she can start adjusting early.If required Leelatai can help her go thru all the changes.

Edited by preety_219 - 23 April 2011 at 9:17am

mozart66Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
next update kab hoga Shilpi?Day Dreaming

WanderbugPooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
**Me also joining Manju **LOL
Intehaan nahi hui intezaar ki lekin phir bhi update chahiyeWinkLOL
Mera wala request bhi yaad rakhna apne agle update meWink

mozart66Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Pooji yaar Shilpi ko sweet chodke aur kuch achcha lagta hai toh bana hi dete hai kitchen mein! Anyway, she is on diet na?!!

WanderbugPooja_219

Go to top