Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 65)

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Edited:
its a mind blowing update...believe me this is the third time im trying to comment on this post but just could not dare to do that as i didnt wanted to spoil its beauty...

but i have to confess that it literally gave me goose bumps...specially the confession part is electrifying...and the beauty of that whole part is duttas anger and his possessiveness ...hes too hot to handle...lol

specially i ll mention this line ... As she swiped at her nose, Dutta swore that he had never seen a more beautiful woman on earth...just loved it...it sounds so romantic :-)

and he still couldnt guess she already loves him...GAdha !! 
the girl has fallen fo r him even before he came to this town

and hes making silly promises...awww...hes so cute :-)

from start till the end its exceptionally brilliant :-)
and what a pleasent surprise this chp was...i didnt expected every thing will happen so soon...but it did...that too in such a beautiful manner :-)
pls update soon...eagerly waiting
and thanks a lot for the pm: -)

Edited by Warda. - 22 April 2011 at 12:14pm

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Finally !!!

Res
inosh Groupbie
inosh
inosh

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I was working on an official assignment when your message flashed. I couldn't keep my self away from reading it. Morning was too far away *this is what you do to simple people wih your penned faculties of mind*Embarrassed

So, it happened without drag. He just needed an acceptance with realization to declare his self made decision. I salute the purity of heart of this man. A face is just an interface till it is backed by the beautifully written code that advocates the value of the hidden beauty in the simplicity of the interface.  So, if you bump into the right interface don't ever back-out. This story is an assurance to all out there that Beauty does lie in the eye of the beholder and those who accept you and love you unconditionally with the way you are have he right to be part of your life.

I hope someday someone convert this story of yours into teleplay to value he emotions you instilled in this story.

I feel content, time spent vasool. Thanks for less tears and more calmness   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66WanderbugprnczWarda.

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inosh

I was working on an official assignment when your message flashed. I couldn't keep my self away from reading it. Morning was too far away *this is what you do to simple people wih your penned faculties of mind*Embarrassed

So, it happened without drag. He just needed an acceptance with realization to declare his self made decision. I salute the purity of heart of this man. A face is just an interface till it is backed by the beautifully written code that advocates the value of the hidden beauty in the simplicity of the interface.  So, if you bump into the right interface don't ever back-out. This story is an assurance to all out there that Beauty does lie in the eye of the beholder and those who accept you and love you unconditionally with the way you are have he right to be part of your life.

I hope someday someone convert this story of yours into teleplay to value he emotions you instilled in this story.

thanks yaar....but story is not over yet....we just saw one of the coin didn't we just nakku's side of the world..we are yet to enter dutta's planet....when we have all the imperfections sorted out only then we can have the perfection,right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczWarda.tamanna1391

inosh Groupbie
inosh
inosh

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by inosh

thanks yaar....but story is not over yet....we just saw one of the coin didn't we just nakku's side of the world..we are yet to enter dutta's planet....when we have all the imperfections sorted out only then we can have the perfection,right?

Yeah, right. I guess I was so content with N's issue sorted out but there is surely more to it. He can't change over night nor his world. Tempting Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugprncztamanna1391

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Long awaited Update, Shiplita ,, Tongue
have been waiting to see Dutta's reaction from the last epi ..
and wanted to see the Green eyed monstor rear its head ,,,

tripti mil gayi  reading this epi ,,i did read ur ans to  Inosh's comment so  chalenge 1 is over , we will see more challenges on the other side of Dutta's world,,

oh only whe we have imperfections thn we recognnise perfection and long for it ..

I truly love reading ur FF and have been inspired by it such mein TongueTongue
waitng for next soon
Raj 

PS  : Yoour ref to  Henry David Thoreau in his study of "Where I lived and what I lived for" He mentioned that line about safe harbor "below freshet and frost and fire, a place where you might found a wall or a state, or set a lamp-post safely".  

Feelings when hidden under frost of ennui for years when exposed to sudden fire of affection and simplicity of quiet acceptance leads to the freshet of emotions that floods the soil of heart and reveals the quiescent seeds of need and love that makes one put roots and find harbor and calm in one person.Clap  gave me goosebumps Tongue once agin it is a pleasure reading your FF

Edited by prncz - 20 April 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Shilpi .....

don't hurt me ok ...so i have been reading this FF for the longest time...ShockedEmbarrassed

but for some reason.....never really got around to commenting on it Confused

Sorry *holds ears

So let me say all at once.......

WONDERFUL...Great.....amazing .... ff .....i love it creativity at itz best dear Big smile

and finally am glad that I'm commenting.....finally

I loved  everything about it from who dutta was ...to her impact on him...they way she is ....

the way u developed every aspect well and the dialogues Clap everything about is great

oh and the bike scene ....uff lol unforgettable Embarrassed

and finally they're together....I love how you wrote this every bit was great

i enjoyed it to the core :-)

so now for future posts i will try to comment asap  ...but will defo commentBig smile

and if u can plz do add me to ur pm list :)

take care hun Hug

Edited by dg0628 - 20 April 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Thank you Rimpi

Good to see your reactions to shall I say my cues (Jayati must also be tearing her hair apart as I dont ever stop goading her onto a track that I would like to see). Loveddddddddddddd it....Chalo ab jaldi un dono ki shaadi karwatey hain aur Mumbai ka safar shuru ho. I am so happy for them.

Will come back later for a detailed reverence to Ma'am Shilpita Roy.ClapClapClap

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 20 April 2011 at 5:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Wanderbug

Go to top