Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 59)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update....complaints hain...need more romance dear...and need Dutta to take some more initiative....thoda feelings batlane ka try kare to sahi...gadhe ka baccha :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugmIsHeZ.x

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Great update as always. Last part was funny. If i had seen it on screen, i could not have ever controlled my laughter at that scene -"bas, pahuch gaye hai..thodi deer aur…so mat",  "nakku, soo mat, OK". Dutta is so tensed at the thought of uday getting closer to nakku even accidentally.  a very possessive dutta.

Hope he sorts out and understands his own feelings for nakku in the coming chapters.

Pls update as soon as possible.

WanderbugmIsHeZ.x

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
ur ff is AAwesome...
.n i cant wait to read the next chaps so much..that like a maniac i am checkng about 20 times a day....can u please tell me wen u will update next so that i dont go mad till then checking and checking...

and please update as soon as possible...

kiran255Wanderbug

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hi Shilpi , wonderful post as always, but why the delay....... was going crazy checking for updates every morning, did not want to pester you.........but thank you girls(pooja, vandu, kiran , shwetha and all the others) for getting the job done.......... hopefully we will get the next update soon.
I know it seems long since it is the 14th chapter, but please keep the same pace, all 14 episodes were awesome, so please do not speed up the story.....am sure all of us love reading this FF, so would not mind another 14 chapters.....

Now coming to the update.......what a start, Debu and Sonu trying to persuade nakku to not marry Uday and to marry Dutta........poor Nakku, unknowingly they touched a chord........her thoughts about Dutta, even though he understood her, he does not understand her feelings...really sad for her. 
Good to see that Dutta is also having sleepless nights.Loved Dutta-Kala convo.......Dutta accusing her of forcing Nakku for the marriage......without even thinking from kala's POV. Now Kala does not know the side of Uday that Dutta has witnessed, or that Uday decided to marry Nakku so that he will have a peaceful existence at home or that he wants someone who will take care of his parents and the household work, its unknown to kala, so it is not fair that Dutta blames her.  He is just mad  and frustrated (not to forget jealous...even though he has'nt realized the true reason yet), since he is not able to prevent this from happening, he is not able to talk nakku out of it, and so he just pours out his feelings to his Tai, which we understand, and hopefully his kala-tai will understand it soon too.
Kala's answer was fab, she is truly like a mother to the 3 kids........the way she describes each kids character and especially the way she talks so proudly of nakku was very touching and emotional. and Finally I guess Dutta understands his Tai. Felt really sad for Nakku, how she had to suddenly grow up and be the mother to her siblings, I truly feel blessed to have wonderful parents.

Aaah....they went out for a movie.......now why did you make Uday tag along.......but they still had fun, so that's good.Ohh.......Dutta wanted to share an eyelock with nakku......soo sweet, and he thought that she will understand that he was thinking of their previous trip.......but instead what he saw gave him the shock of his life......... good good, would like to see a J dutta......nice. But I really thought he might switch seats with Uday.........but the way you took it is even better.......Dutta trying to convince nakku to not fall asleep...... "Dutta- bas, pahuch gaye hai..thodi deer aur…so mat..main gaaney lagata hoon. " how desperate can a man get........ "He switched on the player and turned back to give her a caring look - nakku,soo mat. Ok?" and he still does'nt realize his feelings for her............ Typical man......and finally we get the Eyelock......wonderfully done.

Now hopefully we get another update soon..........

--Lalitha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
a really touching updt...... Just cant wait fr Dutta to realise his feelings fr Nakku......... God!!!!!!!! better that Dutta realise his true feelings fr Nakkku............. cant wait fr the nxt updt....... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.......... thanx fr PM

Wanderbug

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
lovely update

Wanderbug

inosh Groupbie
inosh
inosh

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Emotional roller-coaster I must say.
Thanks for updating :)

Rest, laters...

Wanderbug

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
very nice update
loved dutta and kala's conversation ..... liked how kala described all three .....
can't wait for dutta and nakku to confess their love EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wanderbug

Go to top