Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 54)

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

loved the way dutta told uday about the importance of that old transistor in nakkus life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

anupamas2 Senior Member
anupamas2
anupamas2

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Loved the update. Why can't anyone else see that Uday does not deserve nakku. Get him out fast. Waiting for the next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugtamanna1391

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Shilpi,I am so sorrrrrrrrry.I am way behind in reading ur updates.
Right now its 7am in morning ,my hubby is sleepingLOL & guess what i am doing ,i am reading ch.11
So without further delay & before my hubby wakes upWink,let me finish readingLOL

TUG OF WAR - once again nice title,DN pe achcha suit karta hai.Waise bhi apni nakku sirt Dr. saab se hi fight karti haiLOL

Within a week's time Dutta got busy with MeghanaShocked,no wonder he is so used to fast action wali life & also he is a man who likes to achieve the thing he desire by hook or crook.Nakku ke saath bhi to intially he did the same,ye baat alag hai finally he met his match in her & called the truceLOL.
Waise bhi Meghana se mujhe allergy haiUnhappy,becaz of her my nakku is in pain.Aivayi Dr.saab aur nakku ke bich me tapak padiConfused.
Nakku still brings tea for him at nightOuch,its like routine for her.I am wondering what she will do when he will go back to mumbai.Nakku who is not well educated ,cann't understand what is twitting or FB.Hell even i don't know all the features of FB LOL.Waise bhi nakku ko ye sab pata karne ki koi jaroorat nahi.Dr.saab baad me aaram se samjha denge.
Oh,so he did notice that nakku brings tea everynight & goes away silentlySmile.offcourse,now he is also used to her presence around him naa.LOLBut,talking to one girl on phone & holding another girl's wrist is not good.GadhaLOL yahan par bhi nakku ka wrist pakdata haiD'ohActually this is in movie KKHH naa.But,both scenarios are different.
nakku not talking is so not acceptable,he starts his rutha hua bachcha actLOL -jamima se chai bhijwa deti,agar baat nahi karni thiLOL.Interesting that he realises something is not worng with her,lagta hai Dr.saab thoda thoda nakku ko samjhne lage hai.Poor Dutta,didn't know why nakku told those harsh lines,if only he knew the real reason & her hurt.
kala on the other hand knows what nakku's feelings are,that's why she feels guilty.I am wondering will she ever realise that nakku knows about her & shashikaka's talk & what will be her reaction?

Haa..haaa..haa...reading this secton i realised why this titleWinkLOL
Dono miya-biwi ki tarah nok-jhok kar rahe haiLOL
I felt bad for nakku,they don't even have grinder.Now i can perfectly relate to nakku's chota sa dream about having kitchen like kaladidiOuch
Dutta hamesha gadha hi rehega kyaErmm,he realised that nakku is upset with him as he is not giving her time & yet he doesn't know the reason of nakku's annoyance.LOL
I always knew he will get bored with Meghana very soon,i even mentioned during Meghana's entry.Afterall they both are from same profession & Dutta likes challenges ,which only Nakku can provide.It is nakku who always holds upper hand during their talks.She always makes him wonder how despite not well educated,this girl knows so many things & have different views.
Ok,so now he wants to manao her,but don't know why or howLOL
Nakku is purposely doing that grinder noise & even he knows that.Poor kala doesn't know why nakku is behaving oddConfusedDr. saab ko bike chalani bhi aati hai,coolCool.The moment he asked for bike keys ,i knew he wants nakku to come with himWink
I just love their badminton match of words.Typical hindi me bolu to -total le saiya de saiyaLOL
I have heard that bhindi baazar wala line so many times ,but here it made me laugh so much.
Nakku i also no less,bolti hai,meri jhooti ki  kil bhi nahi jayegiROFL
Finally Dutta used the trump card-Kalatai .Kala was like bure phase.she knows nakku's feelings.But,i am surprised,nakku covered up so well that now kala has doubt about her love for dutta.Nakku,u are so brave sweetyThumbs Up.But,ultimately Meghana factor ne apna kaam kar diya.
I respect nakku even more,despite adoring kaladidi,she didn't hesitate to tell her the fact that everytime her brother's demand is not justifiable.Offcourse,Dutta is no kid,that whatever toy he will ask,he should be given.Here,there is question of someone's emotions.
 When will Dutta realiseErmm
I loved loved loved their bike rideEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
par iss mepehle daatna jaroori tha kya,gadha kahin kaLOL.Good nakku gave him fitting answer.The whole sitting arrangement u described so much in detail that i could actually visualise both of them.
Haye kitne pyaare lag rahe haiDay Dreaming
Salesman misunderstood them as couple,don't worry very soon they will become real coupleWink
Gadha thinks nakku is scared by that salesman's commentD'oh,iska kuch nahi ho sakta.
Poor nakku,she knows in reality her dream might never get fulfilled but to hear it from that saleman,must have hurt her a lot naaOuch
Oh,yet again my heart went for her,she has not seen the mallOuch
Thank u very much Dr.saab,that u are taking her to mall.
Nakku is so selfless,she made Dutta purchase that figurine knowing fully well that it was for meghana.I am so proud of my nakku.Clap
She wanted to try thai food & her reason as always learning the recipeLOL
Haye meri kitchen queenCool
Dutta bought recipe book,knowing fully well that if he gifted her directly she will never take.Smart moveThumbs Up
Unknowingly he said about his future- tum khana banana aur mujhe khilanaWink
Aisa hi hoga naa,shilpiSmile
Most interesting is Dutta who doesn't like shopping actually enjoyed this experience ,reason being nakku's happiness.
Their return journey gave me goose bumpsBlushing,he felt something ,& doesn't want the journey to end.He placed his hand ,on top of hers,as if like he doesn't want to let go off herDay Dreaming
oh,but he realised where his thoughts are going & as if to run away from his feeling,he sped the bike.Koi baat nahi Dr.saab,shuru me aisa hi hota hai.
What a dhamaka that was,Nakku ke liye rishtaShocked,lagta hai bittu ki entry hone wali haiOuch
Haye,abhi abhi toh kuch kuch hone laga tha,aur ye speedbreaker bich me kahan se aa gayaConfused
But,nakku realised that after their return journey something changed in Dutta,the way he looked at her.Chalo i want to see,when she & Dr.saab will realise that change.

Ye rishta abhi aana tha,Shilpiiiiiiiiiiii.I seriously hate u for this rishta factor.

Edited by preety_219 - 11 April 2011 at 1:28am

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Shilpi,I am so sorrrrrrrrry.I am way behind in reading ur updates.
Right now its 7am in morning ,my hubby is sleepingLOL & guess what i am doing ,i am reading ch.11
So without further delay & before my hubby wakes upWink,let me finish readingLOL

TUG OF WAR - once again nice title,DN pe achcha suit karta hai.Waise bhi apni nakku sirt Dr. saab se hi fight karti haiLOL

Within a week's time Dutta got busy with MeghanaShocked,no wonder he is so used to fast action wali life & also he is a man who likes to achieve the thing he desire by hook or crook.Nakku ke saath bhi to intially he did the same,ye baat alag hai finally he met his match in her & called the truceLOL.
Waise bhi Meghana se mujhe allergy haiUnhappy,becaz of her my nakku is in pain.Aivayi Dr.saab aur nakku ke bich me tapak padiConfused.
Nakku still brings tea for him at nightOuch,its like routine for her.I am wondering what she will do when he will go back to mumbai.Nakku who is not well educated ,cann't understand what is twitting or FB.Hell even i don't know all the features of FB LOL.Waise bhi nakku ko ye sab pata karne ki koi jaroorat nahi.Dr.saab baad me aaram se samjha denge.
Oh,so he did notice that nakku brings tea everynight & goes away silentlySmile.offcourse,now he is also used to her presence around him naa.LOLBut,talking to one girl on phone & holding another girl's wrist is not good.GadhaLOL yahan par bhi nakku ka wrist pakdata haiD'ohActually this is in movie KKHH naa.But,both scenarios are different.
nakku not talking is so not acceptable,he starts his rutha hua bachcha actLOL -jamima se chai bhijwa deti,agar baat nahi karni thiLOL.Interesting that he realises something is not worng with her,lagta hai Dr.saab thoda thoda nakku ko samjhne lage hai.Poor Dutta,didn't know why nakku told those harsh lines,if only he knew the real reason & her hurt.
kala on the other hand knows what nakku's feelings are,that's why she feels guilty.I am wondering will she ever realise that nakku knows about her & shashikaka's talk & what will be her reaction?

Still reading...............

POoji Madam..tum sach much bahut picchey chal rahi ho...kahani kitne aagey bardh gayi hai....pardho aur jaldi batao kaisi lagi...zorse lagi ya dheere..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219tamanna1391

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Shilpi,
finally read ch. 11 & commented as well.I will definitely catch up with 12 & 13 by tommorrow.
Ch.11 ka last dhamaka achcha nahi laga.Nakku ke liye rishtaOuch
Tujhe story complicate karne me bada maaza aata hai naaTongue
Ab when i will read next 2 ch. then only will know ki ye complication achchi hai yaa buri.

Wanderbug

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was amazing  update  dear..............
tasha  dance n  kitchen  scene's  all r  choooooooooooooooo   cute  n  dutta  convo  with  uday  was awesome...............so  now  uday  understood  he  was just  like  a  starnger..........am  loving  it..........
looking  fwd.............

Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
loved this update to bits!!! the way dutta understands naku or naku understands dutta, yeh toh sirf yeh dono hi kar sakte hai!!! truly a loveable jodi! how i wish this uday didn't drop in to spoil the fun these four were having! wish her sahddi with uday toot jaye.... naku needs someone understanding like dutta in her life!

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
ch 13 wonderful updt ...for a moment i thought when nakku was standing to take out that transistor she would fall and our hero would catch her ...how filmy nah ...hmm it didnt happen ..anyways still enjoyed the part ...the song selection and tasha dance was superb ..everything was going all well until this uday dropped in ...i share similar views with nakkus bro ...but the whole convo was great and towards the end dutta took the cake away by shutting up that uday who doesnt deserve a girl like nakku

Wanderbug

Go to top