Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 49)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
yipee uve finaly updated!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Regarding your trip to the disc at night..i dont know whether to laugh or be angry at you.. itne raat woh bhi uss city mein.. tu rukh, i will rant like your mum soon in privateAngryLOL chal, be careful dear.. u know i worry.. but seriously, pls be careful..

ok.. firstly, not done.. this is by far the smallest update i feel. meaning we demand anotehr one this weekend, hopefully by tomorrow night, okTongueWink
i am going to be wuick as J coming home in 5 mins! dinner bhi serve karna haiEmbarrassed.. You got it absolutely right. i loved the kala-naku convo, esp how kala got naku ready, taking so much pride in her appearance just as a mum will do.also, she finally tells nakku about why she did nt want dutta for naku. thank god for that. she clears up naku's MU that she is not good enuf for dutta..and as expected kala is shocked that naku thinks like that.. but then what else would u expect a girl like naku to think..any other day i would have loved with happiness theuy way kala whispers uday in her ear! but today knowing how naku feels about dutta, it felt bittersweet. sweet for kala to say that and bitter for naku to hear .. well, u are so correct that these days with so many boys going abroad old parents are left on their own. i think the day is not far when old age homes will sprout everywhere in India just like abroad mein hai. it is a pity and shameful that there is no one to look after those parents that spent their entire lives on their kids. in that respect alone, Uday is a great guy..
i like the fact Uday is good looking, well mannered and basically a nice guy.. nothing that dutta could fault with. actually a great match for naku..though lil does Dutta know what was in Uday'smind. esp his thoughts on how neek and gentle naku is, she will never back answer his mum and do her service so that he can live peacefully!Angry wah.. kaisa hai yeh banda.. lil does he know what a livewire naku can be when she wants to ..i dont like the idea of him getting married to her just so that she looks the part from his mum's pov.. arre, is he marrying her or for his mumAngry chalo accha hai.. at least i found fault with himLOL
anyway, kala so lovingly explains how dutta will never fit into life here and neitehr will she in Mumbai.. hmmm, sitting next to Uday Dutta thinks of Nakku and the bike ride..in spite of being surrounded by so many people, those thoughts seem to disturb him or shake him out of his comfort zone. i dont think such intensity/confusion would never be the case with his thoughts about Meghna! i loved how dutta in one glance noticed so many things about Naku.. how her eyes were downcast, how her sari fitted her, everything ek hi jhatke mein nazar aaya usse..
the whole scene/mahoul of the ladki dekhna episode esp from a small town pov is so well described. the to be MIL shooting off question after question and the son getting embarassed.. but here toh we have Dutta silently fuming at the questions posed to nakkuLOL he is gussa ki no one is there to help herLOL he doesnt realise they are in fact trying to help her by asking her to spend some time with uday.. but obviously our dutta doesnt see it is time to do that..he recognises this fact but not why he feels soEmbarrassed and that is the beauty of this whole part where Dutta is reacting like any half smitten guy but without realising why he is doing that and the best part was that he left her alone and went to Meghna.. that truly shows how half baked/unclear his mind is regarding his relationship with naku.. he is getting to the part where he will realise why he is behaving in suhc a manner..and the journey to that destination sure looks great!
now my heart was see-sawing when i read that terrace encounter..she was there in body but her mind, heart and soul was with someone else..she was just a statue, listening,  trying to nod and grunt out appropriate replies when her mind was wandering back to that one man.. wondering how he could have left her alone..how he chose to go to meghna.. no, not in accusation, but maybe as a fact that this is how things are..however much she loves him, he will never be hers.. i think at that moment in the terrace, she knew he had followed them, but then when the mobile rings, he chooses to go to whoever called him rather than be with her.. that probably drove home the point that she was running after a mirage or maybe even dreaming of getting a man who would never be hers.. and the only time she finally speaks is when she speaks her mind is when she doesnt want to hear his past, and would only want to think of their future together..to be honest, her accepting the rishta was a shocker to me esp as Uday was prepared to wait.. but naku i think has reached a point where she feels there is no point waiting for someone/something that will never happen..she doesnt care who she is getting married to, as long as keeps others happy and that is exactly how she accepts his rishtha too na.. now, if Dutta had heard that convo, he would know she did not agree wholeheartedly.. but then if he was still on that staircase, would she have ever consentedWink
the dinner table convo was so perfect.. kala yakking away happily as she can finally see that her naku will be settled happily.. kishore also joining in..but dutta is miles away..kala cannot see it, but kishore is v astute and can see that dutta is restless..i am sure he would have noticed that he asks for tea sent thru with naku, but knowing she wont be coming, he declines any tea at all! it is so clear that he wanted to talk to naku rather than just have tea na?! 
but she does come with chai na..i felt so bad for her..waise, my hubby also says i make great tea and not that great coffee though i drink/taste neitherLOL          
there was such a cosiness to the convo betwen naku-dutta. he esplaining about surgery and she listening attentively..with her questions in between.. he is so concerned that he wants to hear from her that she knows what she is doing and is not doing it n haste..and this is where you have blended beautifully the prologue to the episode with naku's thinking and how aptly she says  that manzil wahi rastey pe banna lo..Clap.how true.. but not all can think like that shilpi..
finally Dutta ke neendh ud gayeWinkLOL..shukar hain.. no, on a serious note..i liked the lil bits u add like how he stopped a second before lighting that cig..almost like defying himself from what he was feeling.. almost like turning his face away from the fact she hates it when he smokes, but here like turning his face away from facing his love for her?! wahtever the case, ending kamaal ka tha the way he squashes the bud and not hurting her flowers.. so he can turn his face away, but can never see her hurtEmbarrassed

Edited by prettywoman - 08 April 2011 at 4:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86KavitaDRWanderbug-Azy-

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
its my spot
will comment soon
EDIT : hi shilpi, m aa gayi...
nice update, loved the convo. bet. kala and nakku. nakku calls him didi but their love and affection for each other is always like mother-daughter relationship.
kala finally said clearly to nakku that dutta is not suitable for u,thats not fair. dono ek dusre k liye bilkul fit h.
hey shilpi, i don't understand the meaning of " zameen se laga hua h" what kala meant by saying that.
nice character uday. after hearing his conv. wid naku , i think he will definitely go away frm nakkus life on his own when he understand that d-n are somewhere lov each other.
hoo... dutta decided that naku definitely had a alluring quality abt her... duttaaaaa... not bad.
i also not like that udays mother meena, she will definitely create problem later.i knew it...
wow dutta understandr that nakku feels uncomfortable and want to help her, thats why we lov dutta.
hailaaa uday ke past m bhi ladki, hope that ,that same girl come back again in udays life , or hamari nakku bas dutta ki ho jaaye.
and u know what i like most in this update that meghnas chapter is closed in dutts life.feeling too good. par ye nakkusha ne kya kiya, itni jaldi shaadi k liye haa kah diya, not good...
wow dutta had feelings for naku, ye to hona hi tha. i want to see jealous dutta. aag lag chuki h, lapte uthna baaki h... ha ha ha...
plz update soon, after one week wy examr will be finished then will try to write long long and long comment.
plz don't take more time,
and update asap
ur
priya

Edited by priya6gang - 08 April 2011 at 9:18pm

Wanderbug

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
LOL shilpi... u copied my joke hahaha... u scared everyone.. Phew!! lol

Awesome update..
Nakku ka rishta pakka hailaaa.. she said yes and i can smell something burning *Sniff* Hmmm jealousy lol..
Well that Uday guy is nice.. but his mum... Ufff.. allow the questions.. koi exam hai kya? lool..
Well i got so annoyed when he chose Megha over Nakku but he chose her to break up with her? haila.. im so happy lol..
I feel sorry for Nakku yaar.. her didi n baba liked Uday so she just said yes..
Oh lord.. he's feeling restless ... he has fallen for her hard but hasnt realised it yet... Eeeekkkss Shilpi.. dnt ever leave this FF half way.. I will go crazy lol..
Please continue sooooooooon :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86WanderbugmIsHeZ.x

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
loved it......Smile

Wanderbug

btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
:)Wink
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Wow loved it! :D
Liked the kala nakku talk
Phew megna gone! But scared for this bittu :t he seems good but can't let him take ur pyaari naku na, she is only to our D na *wink*

Loved the ending! So he is upset but can't tell her also!

Plzz continue soon
Thanks for the PM and for the update :D

Wanderbug

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
hey  it  was  nice  update  dear.............
but  naku  n  udayConfused..................i  wanna  only  tasha...............now  dutta  too  started  to  feel  for  naku  na...........i  don't  know  ,  wat  to  say  coz  uday  also  nice  guy  i  guess............do  something  n  i  wanna  only  tasha...........please yaar.............
looking  fwd...................

Wanderbug

Go to top