Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 44)

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's  amazing  update  yaar.................
tasha  n  their  out  was nice  n  dutta  feel  somthing  differentEmbarrassed............hmm..............nice..........
but  someone  is  gonna  see  naku  as  his  life  partnerConfused............i  wanna  see  dutta  reaction  n  please  don't  make  dutta  to  take  it  soo easy..................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@shilpi..

Yes, I was damn tired girl when I wrote it! at least you were awake!

I agree DDLJ still has that freshness. DTPH in bits esp that aur paas has that magic.. but as you said I don't enjoy K2H2 or K3G anymore..i think Raj-Simran were such powerful characters and the actors lived those characeters to perfection!  Will try to watch the ones you mentioned.. Old is gold! Arre, me not talking of me here!!hahaha

I think the subtlety in romance is gone these days.. I have to watch tanu weds manu.. as many people have said the romance is subtle..i do like Saathiya's Tamil version even now..the original was better in my opinion..though it is a straight copy, Madhavan-Shalini pair was very real and cute!

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@ VAndu: NOOOOO..Tanu weds manu is no good...just mediocre..madhvan was cute but kangana was irritating...i have not seen tamil version of sathiya though i love the hindi one...eventhought it has vivek..

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
le..here i was hoping this one will be good :( anyway thanks for advance warning!

Wanderbug

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
First of all SORRYYYYYYYY for commenting so late.
Let's start with - A GOOD GIRL
Ye title apni Nakku pe bada suit karta haiSmile

I loved the convo. between Kala & Dutta.If my memory is alright,this is the 1st bro-sis convo. at such leaisure & in such  a loving way.All her gestures & Dutta inbetween eating apple somehow reminded me about my talks with my grandma where she used to apply oil in my hair & will chat about what's new happening in the entire village & i used to lovingly call her -Gossip ladyLOL
Kisore's one liners are damn good yaarThumbs Up.His trespassers to be prosecuted made me smile real big & then when said something on the lines of mujhe latka ke ghumna & Kala calling him -antiqueROFL
Poor Nakku,galat time pe entry maariLOLdid n't know any head or tail about their convo.& she only added salt to Kala's ANTIQUE comment ,dye laga doon kya jijuROFL

U have described the typical wedding atmosphere to the core.Funnily like Nakku,when i was a child,i purposely used to ask the person to sprinkle itra on me & that to repeatedly ,my logic used to be from far distance people will recognise me from this fragranceLOL
I felt a lump when nakku said- har roz mujhe koi gulab thodi deta haiCry
The girl is so emmm i cann't find proper word for her right now,but she always takes the things in positive stride.
Dutta getting bored is pretty much expectedLOL
U had to complicate the story naa,tujhe hum sabko pareshan karne me bada maaza aata haiAngry
From what u described about Meghana's physical beauty,i don't know but i found the girl too much full of herselfConfused.To me it looked like she was flaunting her beauty.
Dutta was checking her outShocked,but read this clearly -I HATE U SHILPIAngry
How dare dutta told I love u to nakku only to divert her attention & took the only gulab ka phool which someone had given her.DUTTAAAAAAAA
Oh,no,yahan to sirf nakku nahi uske sibling bhi Dutta naam ki bimari ka shikar haiOuch
Nakku is so right,dutta just doesn't think or see what his actions or words are doing to her & her siblings.I feel like crying for nakku,how long can she hold herself?
Unknowingly Dutta said one line which is so true - Nakku tujhe kali mili thi ,jisse tune pyaar se khilaya .
Indeed Dr.saab,when u came to kalatai's place ,u were also like kali,& it was nakku's nurturing that showed to the side of life which u ignored thruout.She again made u lively person.
Also Dr. saab the layers which u think are on meghna,they are actually on Nakku ,only if u choose to look carefully.There are so many things about Nakku which u don't know,i suggest u better try to know that rather than wasteing ur time behind this meghanaConfused
Meghana's mom checking out DuttaLOLLOLLOL,kyun aunty bakra kaisa lagaWink
Ok,so she is also Dr.,chalo now i am relaxed,ask me why?
Becaz knowing Dutta's character,  
 very soon he will get bored with Meghana &  her medicinal talksLOL
 Nakku's father made me cry with his lines about bhagwan ,mehmaan & insaanCry.
But,i disagree with him,becaz i know nakku will get Dutta,her kanhaji will make sure of that.Afterall deal jo hui haiWink
But then i also understand what he actually meant by that,he was just trying to save his daughter from heart break,what else can he do?The line about wasteing food kind of looked incomplete as if nakku's babuji was just about to say,had ur mother been there ,she would have taught u.Cry
I already dislike bittu's mommy dear.Kitne nakhre haiAngry,ghar ke liye furniture purchase kar rahi hai kya jo itna touchy hoke nakku ko dekh rahi thiAngry
But,then till date india me so many girls have to go thru this dekhai thing where girls are asked to walk,speak ,cook & what not.When will our society change?Ouch
Bittu seems like nice person,i hope he is not layered like MeghanaConfused.Actually his name -BITTU sounds like nickname,asli naam kya haiWink

One Question - What is the colour of Nakku's eyes?
Actually u wrote Meghana having grey-green eyes & i have forgotten that in this FF how nakku's eyes look likeConfused

P.S. It may take some time for me to comment on ur next update.I will make up with long comments.Pls don't use ur jhaadu on meLOL

Edited by preety_219 - 05 April 2011 at 8:16am

Wanderbug

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
very nice plz update soon ,the serial has nothing to offer i am reliving the good moments through ur ff ,plz update soon

kiran255

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
OMG  marvellous awesome and fabulous update dear

enjoy every bit of it
really beautiful
so they fought and then they patch up and enjoy their shopping ,lunch infact i think it was a date

bechara dutta still don't know he loves her a lot loving

but now they will get shock of their live .i think nakku will say yes as his father gonna insist her for marriage and now dutta will be jealous and realoze his love for her .

great update plz update soon  can't wait for next and plz pm me
ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Update Soon! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15kiran255

Go to top