Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 40)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Fab update dear, liked the fact, that Dutta is also feeling something something now...I hope he stakes his claim before Meghna et all come on and swoop him away :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Hi shilpita,

Absolutely loved both updates though I must confess my reservations about Meghna as I, naturally, disliked the intrusion that she represents in Nakusha's quiet yet very complicated little world. But then, I had to reason myself and agree with your take on the story if we want any groW*H in Dutta's tangled emotions and what I would term an almost unconscious insensitivity towards life in general.

I remember mentioning in one of my first comments that it will take a lot and probably a dose of the earthy yet endearing logic of a girl like Nakusha, devoid of all the trapping of the mod city girl to snap Dutta out of his blas attitude towards women, life and his own being. And that phase when both would be thrown wide apart will prove decisive for both Dutta and Nakusha will come to the realisation that they stand to lose everything that they can possibly cherish in this lifetime by not acknowledging what is definitely this incredible "kashish" which seems to draw them together despite themselves as signified by this innocent yet insidious attempt by Nakusha to get so close to Dutta during the ride to Raipur (Was it the right town).

And that figurine that Dutta purchased is never going to Meghna, am I right or am I assuming too much. You know Shilpita, as much as Imp. Perfections (at least the last two chapters) may sound cliched as one can sense a feeling of deja-vu, I love it. I would not like to make any reference to our own DSP and Nakusha from our now defunct, decapitated and cheating LTL(2), your FF has given lots of solace and made me believe that it is better to appreciate the simple love stories that life throws at us, as having to extricate oneself from the emotional mess that our favourite jodis leave on TV is extremely painful.

Also, I find it very positive that you are throwing the "dekhai" of Nakusha so early on as it would enable both our lovebirds who may not realise it or refuse to accept the fact they are already so possessive about each other. I can't foresee the character of this Bittu guy yet but I feel that he may turn out to be a good human being who values seerat rather than surat (not sure about the mother though......so I hope that there are no nasty surprises in store).

So do we get to see the fireworks from now on. Dutta knows that something very imperceptible yet so blatant transpired between him and Nakusha today...I just pray that he does not take an eternity to open up now.

Luv,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 03 April 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86WanderbugPooja_219ushankitvc

pinks86 Senior Member
pinks86
pinks86

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome update shilpi .... am lovin ur ff so much ... Don't think i' v ever commented on ur work (I read it on ma fone ... its not the best thing in the world...  it seems to be behavin today ) ... Isliye lamba sa comment karoongi ... bittu naam sunte hi i remember BBB and ranveer singh ...don't  like meghna one bit ... ma fave charcter has got to be kalatai, she is awesome .... Jamaidada kishore is also nice .... I love sonu and debbu ... love how u have presented nishikanmtji ... such a simpleton ... aur dutta ka kya kehna ... love him loads ... and his one liners or sentences r awesome ... so he's finally realisin "kuck hota hai" in dutta style ... he's a plAyer man ... although love the entire ff ma fave was 'abeer' that one was especially beautiful ... keep up the gooD work hun and updaTe soon!

Wanderbug

inosh Groupbie
inosh
inosh

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot  for double funda

You had me with 

Nakkusha- main kya meri jooti ki chauthi kil bhi na jayegi tumhare phatphatiya pe. Dutta- teri jooti ki chauthi kil bhi jayegi, teri jooti bhi aur jooti mein tera pair bhi…aur pair ke saath tub hi.  Dutta pulled back the cord- kab tak chupegi didi ki aar mein, kabhi to ayegi bhindi bazaar mein. Nakkusha tugged the cord again- bhindi banao tum tumhari pune ki billi ke saath. Mera pichcha chodo, akdoo hari sardu kahi ke. Dutta tugged back- meri billi ke saath hi to jaana hai. par pune waali nahi yahirajnandgaon waali. Ye waali to billi auro ke samne meow karti hai aur chupke nauch deti hai

It remind me how we as kids use to talk in our gali muhallah groups.
Too good. So Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dr. Saab you will not understand it until it's thrusted upon you.
It was less words more visualization this time. Liked it a lot. In fact , I enjoyed both the editions in a row. He wasn't comparing her with anyone but now it's different. Will he go to N's house and talk to the Bittu guy? Is he still interested in his date? Will he give her the gift he bought? :):)

Waiting for more....

Edited by inosh - 04 April 2011 at 4:27am

Wanderbug

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
when will dutta realize his love for nakku?
i love your FFSmile

Wanderbug

anupamas2 Senior Member
anupamas2
anupamas2

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Read both the updates at one go. Awesome. Loved it. Waiting for the next update. Hope Dutta realises his love for Naku soon, before anything happens.

Wanderbug

sdr66 Newbie
sdr66
sdr66

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
You 're very good, i love reading your updates....consider turning into a story writer.....for serials,maybe LTL

Wanderbug

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear.............
tasha  scene's  r  nice.................wat?????????????  someone  wanna  naku as  their  DIL........... OMG  don't  separate  tasha......please...............looking  fwd..............

Wanderbug

Go to top