FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shilipa...... awesome update .... you made my day
good .... it's starting ..... liked the way he placed her hand on his chest where is heart is ....
can't wait to see his reaction now .... please update soonnnnnnnn
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Shilpi..sorry.. I will post comments on the other part later.. this part was too good J

Hmmm.. so naku still takes his chai for him.. mann kare ya na kare, she will do that as gets to catch a glimpse of him irrespective of whether what he is doing will still hurt her!  So he is pursuing Meghna .. I wonder about 2 things here.. there is no other girl in the near vicinity for competition.. also he is used to such females and attention back in Mumbai.. whereas here it has been a completely sedate life.. seeing her and talking to her doesn't make him feel like fish out of water.. I know Naku has been very friendly to him, but then Meghna probably represents that part of his life in Mumbai..I like the name Meghna though.. very classy and elegant!

And poor naku.. she is fretting and fuming and silently cursing him..she has no idea on the topics they discuss about..and of ourse she cant ask as well! She even tries to glen info from Kala tai! Naku's thoughts on being used and then discarded touched a chord somewhere..she doesn't want to feel like that and had tried to protect herself also from feeling like that.. but alas, love doesn't wait for an invitation to enter your heart na.. I absolutely loved how he held his wrist while still talking to Meghna. I must say though it immediately brought to mind a scene from K3G ;-) where Rahul is pacifying Kajol after she is teased for wearing all that make up and seeing them friends together Rani tries to walk off and rahul holds her hand while still hugging Kajol!  But you have extended that scene beautifully and taken it to another level! A silet, beautiful conversation  between Naku-Dutta is happening even though he is on the phone with meghna.. no words needed for these two to understand each other na?! wow, so Dutta does realise she brings him tea to talk to him..i don't think he realises the whole WHY she does that yet..hmm.. naku shows her irritation on his smoking again and walks off.. good for her..thank god she is not a door mat..

That grinder wala scene made me laugh.. pata hain, my hubby gives that same glare that kala gave Naku.. he hates the grinder noise and he expects me to shut it off the moment he walks in!! so he does feel like making it upto Naku for having neglected her.. I don't think he meant to neglect her.. but thought she would wait till he finished his chats to M!as if, she has nothing else to do.. he is a bit too full of himself!! So he was still keeping track with his life in mumbai..hmm…OMG, he wants the bike.. I LOVE bikes.. the sense of freedom, joy is unbeatable..and def Kala tai does not share the same thoughts!! Hehehe

The whole nok-jhok between the two in the kithen was adorable.. like kids actually..she pretending to ignore him, but the brat he is pulls off the plug itself! But she giving him a stinging reply..and he uses that same line but adds more to it to respond back..she is a bit of a challenge to him compared to other girls..i love this line kab tak chupegi didi ki aar mein, kabhi to ayegi bhindi bazaar mein. Hahahahah.. hilarious..we see a new side of Dutta being ziddi with her.. always wanting things to go his way.. wonder how this trait of his will develop in future ;-) loved the convo here esp the way he says meri wali billi ke saath hi jaana hai!

And OMG, how he uses the situation to his advantage..he even uses Meghna as an excuse to gert Naku to go with her.. Loved it! Hmm.. kala was caught between devil and deep sea..on one hand she wants Dutta to progress his relationship with Meghna and wants him to get the gift.. on other hand, she wonders how it will affect Naku..But Naku seems to have covered up her feelings pretty well..hmm.. so Naku notices that Dutta is ziddi and wants what he desires.. poor kala!

Sigh..the whole way he scolds her, the way she retaliates back when they started out on the bike was touching..she has reservations that she is not as well read as him..plus she feels he is using her to get gift for Meghna as well.. that must be irking her too..but then it was refreshing to see him put aside hi resentment and anger for once and deal with her gently..i loved the aur.. aur scene.. again reminded me of one of my fav scenes from DTPH! Awesome scene..though this is on a diff level as he doesn't realise his feelings here..he finally tells her he sued Meghna as an excuse just to her her to come..wonder if the poor girl's heart will start dancing again in hope.. it's hard not to na.. esp when the shop keeper also mistakes them to be a couple.. something she wants and wishes said by someone else..but then she knows it is rong and walks out feeling uncomfortable. BTW. . it is sooo like Naku to refuse the gift..but aaw, she wanted to go to the mall..and he gets interested as he sees a child like glee in Naku seeing everything in the mall..and she selects the gift for Meghna.. hmm…wonder whether that gift will make its way back to her.. just guessing, hoping ;-)

OMG, this girl takes after my heart.. so many times I eat something in a restaurant and plead with hubby to let me ask the chef for the recipe!! I can so relate to that..and he gets her a cook book.. pata hain, I found it very thoughtful.he knows how much she enjoys cooking..and now that she has refused to buy any gift for herself, nothing could be more apt than tis.. and kya funda hain tu banaa aur mujhe khillaa.. hahahawell, he had to sue such terms to make her feel comfortable in taking that gift na?

Their ride back was classic..the way he held her hand to his chest was awesome..how he slowed down hoping the journey never ended, but realising where his thoughts were leading to, he steps on the accelerator! He must be hating/kicking himself for thinking on those lines for naku?! Or just scared/surprised?!whetehr it would affect their friendship.. whether he is right in doing so or just plain surprised how he can think such thoughts?!

And what a cliffhanger..she has no idea there were people waiting to see her..he had no idea..bolt from the blue..will this kick start whatever his heart felt while driving back?! But all in all, their first date was awesome!

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow shilpi,
u r amazing. ek k baad ek ,dil khush kardiya.
loved this part especially dutta.
i have no words to explain it... just speachless. oh shit nakku ko dekne wale aaye h,but may be this will help dutta in understanding his love. i want to see a jealous dutta... just imagine jealous dutta wow..
update next part asap
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
firstly,HAPPY GUDHI PADWA
awsome update...... i'm in tashaland now 😍. first to i feel bad that dutta ignoring her but then what amazing their trip πŸ˜ƒ i'm loving it.....
& yes what a cliffhanger now i wanna see dutta & nakku's reaction to that or tumne yehi aake rukna tha now tumare next update kya mujhe yuhi restless rehna padega?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon. i know i'm very much greedy πŸ˜›......... par what to do can't help it. sry for late comment mera computer hi kharab ho gaya hai isliye 1st update padha aur ab comment
& my name is akshada.....
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow shilpi! What an awsome update πŸ‘
U know I love the whole noke joke in the kitchen 😳
Wow that chappal part was hilarious πŸ˜†
And hayee hayee the bike trip 😳
Me in tasha land hayee hayee *day dreaming*
Wow he bought a gift for her and that too a cook book and asking her too cook for him and feed him... Hayee *more day dreaming*
Ohhh shilpi what a way to end ha! Pheww now u have to update the next part fast and save this poor souls from BP hehehthank u for the pm 😳
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
VANDU.....How can you get such a epic scene wrong...it was not K3G it was Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...but i know u are dead tired from rohan's party and world cup fever naa..poor you..so i will let that pass....I loved that rahul-anjali-tina scene...though i hated tina their..i was too young and and i felt she was intuding between my rahul-anjali...ohh....how i loved that movie...but now i find both k2h2 nd k3g and dtph all boring and overrated...but ddlj still lives fresh in my heart....someday try watching chupke chupke by dharmendra and sharmilla...its very sweetly romantic....i love that one...also khubsurat  and jhooti by rekha....those are timeless movies... I feel romantic movies these days fail to pack that extra bit..hai na...
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey hey!

i've been meanin to read this FF for the longeest time....finally got to it :D

i love it....very well written and am loving the development of characters too :)

srry i would comment some more but need to jet off ..
but i will defo be back.....

plz update soon ...i want to know wat happens next :)

take care :)

-Dhayani
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update 
Update UpdateeUpdate Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update 
I want an update as soon as possible..arre..2morro back 2 wrk as usual re..
n if u update v late in d night ,wont  b able 2 catch up..yaar..Since morning I hav been waiting..Everytime I see u online..Theres a hope dat u might update..but think u r in no mood 2 fulfill d wishes of ur readers..thik hai..I wont comment on ur nxt update..jaaa m "katti " wid u..😑 
Edited by Shweta_Dutta - 13 years ago
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shilpi.....

Sorry for not commenting earlier, work was crazy.......finally caught up with all the updates....
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G is the word.... am totally loving this Dutta and Nakku......... liked the way their interaction started, the cat and mouse games ....... and finally their wonderful friendship..... they get along so easily inspite of the huge differences between them, Dutta's sophistication and Nakku's Simplicity.  Love the way kala cares for Nakku in this, more than her bhau, as she knows here Nakku is the one who needs shielding so she does not get hurt........

Will try and comment on each update later, just wanted to comment on the wonderful update..... hope Dutta realizes his feelings for nakku, I have a feeling your not going to give us the pleasure of reading that so soon......am sure you have some twist up your sleeves...... :)

Please update soon.........Promise a longer comment for the next update.

--Lalitha
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shilpita87

@yuvi: did baaji say that line really...yep he did hun...it was too cute, he was sayin it on the phone while his phone was switched off---he was pretending n dutta realised him n made him aware of his mistake..lol...one of those cute duji moments, wer it ends with baji singing "akele akele kahan ja rahe ho..." lol... those wer the days man..tht was LTL, nw its alien 2 me...well makes sense....it's one of those famous mumbaikar dialogues which are used in day to day life by many....bhindi bazar is a crowded area in mumbai...very noisy....its like saying "chal watak li"or "hawa aney de" yh i hear this 1 a lot..hawa aney de..lol... or "sumri mein leke thumri karaun kya"...so baaji baing the tapori..aisi bolega hi....apna dutta is more sophisticated na!

oh shilpi ur gna h8 me for sayin this bt i find DDLJ overrated...i dnt evn like tht movie..i fail 2 understand wt ppl like abt it... hehe...al my m8s wer shocked wen i tld thm...they wer like wah u dnt like DDLJ? lol... πŸ˜†