Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 33)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta_Dutta

hi..
As promised here I am..!!Big smile..Thnx a ton 4 d update as well as PM..
If I wer told 2 describe Chap 9 in 1 word ..its "Awesome"..Smile
Very beautifully written..I like d way dutta admires Naku..he himself does'nt know he's falling for her..M sure u  will bring in a twist in D-N 's life where there will b  possessiveness ,jealousy for each other..Luvd how Dutta opens upto Naku..
Not liking Kala-Kishore's interaction though since she wants D-N 2 b apart..but she doesnt know it wud backfire as distance makes d heart grow fonder..
Do continue writing n keep up d gud work..Clap
Update soon ..eagerly awaiting..Big smile
I just wish there was a book titled "Imperfect perfections"..so dat I dont hav 2 wait for updates n can just read d whole book at one go..Wink Tongue
Take care,
Love -Shweta Shriram Smile

Embarrassed  Ohh...Shweta...thats so sweet of you...*Sigh* I wish it was true and i could write a book and my readers could read the whole thing in a go and give full review...criticize it or love it and  i could see it being appreciated....but u know wht ....i love this forum becoz of this...i used to write and imagine stories since i was in school and could read fairy tales...arabian nights..i have always wanted to tell my tales like that....but wid time and studies and responsibilties...that will had just gotburied somewhere..when i happened upon this site to read written updates for some other show..i read a few FFs and then i thought to write one very short one...but when i got so much encouragement i could help writing more and more...then i wrote the second chances and i couldn't believe the level of appreciation i got for it....it was amazing because that didn't have any romance between the leads till the end..just sadness and heartbreak....and when they got together i ended it...happy everafter...yet it was loved so much that i began telling more tales and "Imperfect perfections" was supposed to be filler till i could complete my research on the other story i wanted to write...but again wid the response i am getting with each update this is getting bigger and taking more complete shape in my head...u know...Originally i had thought that by 10th Chapter i would unite the characters and end the FF...but now i have so much to tell about these imperfect ppl who are no DON Dutta or MAID Nakku...but simple next door neighbor love story....Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlmIsHeZ.xstranger2rosePrinsesse.Suvi

inosh Groupbie
inosh
inosh

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Ch 9 was even spot on. Keep it up!

When's the next one scheduled?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Dear Rimpi,

I have now started extrapolating about Dutta's reactions to Nakusha's grief after his thoughtless yet innocent action. I wonder if he has been able to read the depth of emotions that Nakusha's eyes have been reflecting to the extent that all those close to her, especially Kishore and Kala have rightly gauged the situation.
Eyes are the windows to the soul, and to be honest I never really ask how anyone is feeling because I can already "feel" what they are thinking, just by looking in their eyes. And of course mannerisms and tones of voice, subtly things like that are also a dead giveaway. If someone is truly feeling "love" you will see it in their eyes, no matter that their actions and words betray it. how long will it take Dutta to own up to his feelings that he has unknowingly masked in the growing dependence he has developed as far as Nakusha is concerned.

He does not want anybody else to cater to his needs (material up to now) except her and that says a lot about the level of comfort they seem to be deriving mutually from each other. i just hope that the separation that will happen eventually will be the trigger that Dutta needs to wake up from his self-induced slumber and look into the mirror of his soul and life that has been devoid of emotional integrity up to now. Am i being too harsh? Do tell me but i feel that he needs Nakusha's practical yet hard-hitting innocence to snap out of his cagey readings into life.

Look forward to the next chapter.

Luv,

KaviSmile

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Wonderful updt shilpita ...love the way u write each scene with so much of detail one can easily imagine everything ...nakkus pain could be felt and dutta will always be a donkey ...will take time to realize what love is ....his past was horrible but wont blame him he comes from a different world ...ohh kala should not separate them and kishore is rt dutta is stubborn wont let anyone rule his life ...beautifully written

Wanderbug

ShuVin IF-Rockerz
ShuVin
ShuVin

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Hi ShilpiHug
omg she love him...ohh her pain...d way u describe n wrt  evrything in detail...omg it literally hurt coz i felt Ouch...no wonder dutta is Gadha...but luved it hw he mk her smile by saying arial bailLOLEmbarrassed...n his past eww...but best part ws nakku complete his sentence ..sota ho!LOL...n last past der superb convo..wow...amazing...n all tyme super duper hit nakku's bhashan superbb...now kala n kishor also knw abt nakku's feelings...hope dey do sumthing...very very nice update shilpi...luv each n evrything...very well writtenClapClapClap

Wanderbug

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Hey shilpi,
Thanks for PM & sorry for commenting so late.
I had some serious virus issues with my lappy yesterdayOuch.
The title is nice - ENVY & POSSESSION

Without further delay i will try to read & comment simultaneously.Smile

EDITED :
I always knew she is head over heels in love.Why this incident had to happen or should i say why u wrote such incidentOuch
I have some experience of bathroom crying & believe me it only worsens the pain that u feel.Though mine & nakku's reasons are different ,but i can connect with her.Cry
Right from childhood she had to sacrifice each & every dream of hers but she was able to fool the world into believing that it didn't matter to her.But,in this case it is much more than just dream naa.Its her heart who for the 1st time felt something-LOVE.
The dream which she knows is never going to get fulfilled,but to turn into jokeOuch,indeed that red colour is bleeding of her heart & with it too away all her remaining dreams.
I also have this question that Why her Kanhaji has to make her 1st holi  experience so berangCry.
Instead of bringing rainbow colours in her life it brought darkness like black colour.

I was expecting Dutta to be waiting for her.Funny naa,even though it is ur story,but sometimes i can visualise how certain character will react in certain situation.I think it says a lot about u as writerClap.U bind ur readers in such a way that they feel they are integral part of this story.Thumbs Up

I liked how he tried to lighten her up with his-pure mahulle ke paani se nahaya kyaSmile
By now without his realising ,he has started to understand her so well.Par gadhe ki tubelight hi nahi jaltiLOL
The way he was telling her about staying happythat is her right  & don't pay attention to those ladies,i don't know but it reminded me of Jamima.How she was thinking that apart from Kala & her ,he is one more person who is interested in seeing her smile & happy.
But,unknowingly he is making it all the more difficult for nakku,with his every word, & physical touch
Nakku is breaking more from inside.I loved how he called himself bewakoofLOL.
Nakku once again tried to cheer him up,she cann't see him in remorse naa.How these two care for each other & yet this karwa karela doesn't realise his true feelingLOL
Nakku thinking what her mom would have said about that scene & it made me emotional.Interestingly it reminded Dutta of his own mom & what she would have thought.Finally Dutta ke logics par uski feelings take over karne lagi hai,slowly hi sahi,but shruwat to hui.
Its so amazing that these two are so at ease with each other's physical gestures,its like natural for them.
I loved how pur rights se Dutta was telling her that she only has to make some food for him.Haiye abhi se Dr.saab ko Nakku ki kitni aadat pad gayi hai.Wink
Kala is right in her own way,Dutta indeed didn't know what he did hold such a big significance in Nakku's life & small town me aisi baatein lightly nahi lee jaati.Kala as i mentioned in one of my earlier comments ,is indeed like Nakku's mom.Only she could see love in her eyes,yet no hopes of ever getting it.
But,Kishore surprised me,even though he speaks so less,but was bang on about Dutta.Dutta ko nakku ki aadat pad gayi hai & woh uss par pura haq jama chuka hai
The another line which caught my attention was-kitaab jyada nazdik ho aankh ke to akshar thikse dikhai nahi dete.Clap
So true in every sense.may be sometimes we don't pay attention towards the ones who are so much integral part of our lives,it is only when they move slightly away we realise their true worth.
Chalo Kala is already planning to keep nakku away from Dutta & in process of finding a suitable girl,may be this will make Dr.saab realise his true feelings.Wink

I loved the conversation between these two.Every talk between them is bringing them so close to each other.I laughed when he was telling her about his good habits & how Nakku was not believeing into his tricky words.
He made joke about her bak-bak & her dislike about green vegetablesLOL,nakku is also no less called him -perfume ki dukaanLOL.These two are match made in heaven.Day Dreaming
she actually called him ullu ka pattha & he accepted it seeing her anger,haila abhi se he is scared of herLOL
Finally the much awaited decanter story is out,but u blew me over,never i had thought about this outcome.Shocked
I don't have any word for Rakshanda,unfortunately these type of career & success oriented women are there in our society & in every field & in my very short pharma career in UK ,i came across one such lady who not only was married,but had a girl of 6 yrs. age.So i feel Dutta's ex. is much better than the woman who i came across.Ouch
But,still it didn't sit well with me about how Dutta had one night stand with her knowing about her married status.But,then the type of life he lived till date,i am not surprised that he has no moral concerns.
I guess only after coming to small town & meeting a person like Nakku,he is seeing other side of the world which is not so gloomy.May be nakku has started the process of change in his character,otherwise had he been the guy who has no issues with sleeping with married woman,he would have never apologised to Nakku for his stupid behaviour & also never would have fought with those ladies for Nakku's sake.
But,one thing i loved in their convo. is how he is so clear that he is not concerned about past of his life-partner.That shows how mature & understanding he is.But,Nakku is also right,if their is love then there always is jelousy.
I hope what kishore said & what Kala is about to do will help Dutta realise his actual feeling towards Nakku which is no friendship but LOVESmile

Now,i hope the title which u gave to this update will indeed come true in next oneWinkLOL
I don't like when u leave me speculating,i always end up biting my nails.So u see,for betterment of my fingers & nails u update soonLOL

Edited by preety_219 - 28 March 2011 at 7:38am

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey shilpi,
Thanks for PM & sorry for commenting so late.
I had some serious virus issues with my lappy yesterdayOuch.
The title is nice - ENVY & POSSESSION

Without further delay i will try to read & comment simultaneously.Smile

jaldi me waiting....i always wait for my comments..and was really angry ke u didn't comment yet...but lappy had virusOuch..owwww..i hate whn that happens to me..hope all is well nowEmbarrassed

Pooja_219

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
hey shilpi,
m aa gayi, oh god m itna late kaise ho gayi ,so sorry, u must be thinking naa that pehle plz plz kar ke update likhwaya and now she herself is missing for writing comments.

par kya karu , my exams are started and upar se ab mishal ko ltl m naa dekh paane ka dukh.u know what m puri devdaas ban chuki hu.
oh ho bahut suna liya apna dukhda so now abt ur update...... as usual its awsome, and i just loved the converstion of dutta and nakku. or ye kala kya karne wali h????
wow u explain the whole definition of love in this update. loved it.
and what i say abt dutta... he is really a ghada.
gadha pyar karta h par samjhne ko tyaar nahi... par kahte h naa there is always a proper time for everything. so we will wait.
update next update asap wid a big dhamaaka...

Wanderbug

Go to top