Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 31)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Hi Shilpita,

Absolutely loved Chap 9. Read my detailed comments further down as I forgot all about the reserved slot....One bad habit that i have got to cure.....Embarrassed

Luv,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 27 March 2011 at 6:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Oh shilpi 
you wont belive 
i was writing u  a message saying 
hello i suppose update is on friday !
and no updates yet 
and i got ur pm !
its just super amazing !

Wanderbug

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Reserved :)

Edited;;
Woooop u updatedBig smile
Great update.. Tongue
OMG she loves himEmbarrassed But awwwwww she thinks he wud never love herCry
He doesnt know the keemat of the sindoor..
Sorry ek sindoor ko nahin mita sakkaOuch
Kishore n kala realised Nakku loves Dutta
But yaar Kala should atleast give them a chance na?
I know Dutta hasn't realised yet.. But he will, as he is already jataoing his haq on nakkuEmbarrassed
Love their convo at the end.. aww he told her bout his past and his exLOL
Well since she said she wnt spare her hubbys ex... I feel sorry for DuttaLOL
But then again, she already knowLOL.. Let's see how she deals with this in the futureLOL
I have a feeling he will realise he cnt live without her when he's gonna go backBig smile

Continue soonEmbarrassed

Edited by Sophia21 - 26 March 2011 at 3:06pm

Wanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
there is something about showers and crying with the water rushing down.. drowning all sounds you may make, just your own world where only you can hear your sobs..taste your tears..U hope the water washes away with it all the memories you are upset about, u hope all those things that hurt you are washed off and give you a new clean start.. her heart is bleeding here of course..and finally she accpets to herself the fact that her heart that is bleeding is no longer hers, but the pain that heart goes through is all hersCry.. she is scared of happiness and hides herself from facing reality, but now she is accepting the biggest truth in her life.. she sort of accepted and moved on when she could not study, when her looks were the basis of judging her etc.. but not this..she feared her dream would never come true, so never had the guts to even acknowldge that dream.. aur aaj wahi sapna sabke saamne aise ...

he was waiting for her..no surprise there..he is guilty, as expected but his lifestyle and way of life does not make him realise the gravity of the situation. somehow this line and this word caught my attention... main bina sochey-samjhey kabhi kabhi kuch harkatey kar deta hoon .. he doesnt say karta hoon, but kar deta hoon as if he has no control sometimes on what he does..hmmm..a bit of an impulsive streak..her tears make him even more guilty, but being the selfless soul she is she cant stand to see him upset and instead tries to make him feel better! her reply is so full of maturity..she knows and respects how much these same women have done for her, hence they treat her like a daughter and she correctly feels they have every right to question her, scold her as it is for her good only..she did not feel bad cos of the women saying that.. but of the fact that this episode made her acknowldege to herself how much she loves him and how unattainable he is..also that her dream was played out like this in front of all!i loved the way he said mera to tu hi karegi na.. there was so much apnapan there.. like it was expected from her, always without being said..and him asserting the fact that others will be dusre for her but no him who is her apne.. bas, but ladka doesnt realise this Grrr.. and he does notice her in a sari and compliments her.. the best aaaawww part was his comment on the sindoor!
kala is doing the right thing.. she knows nakku loves him and also that naku knows he will never be hers.. but the longer u prolong this, the deeper the pain will be for naku when he leaves..hence she wants him to see and like a girl and leave from naku's lifeBut loved kishore saying woh pyar samajhtha nahi so how can he love her, but she is now a habit.. it is a very comfortng, secure, lovely aadath for him.. i think kishore is a very wise guy.. esp when he says  Kala, wo kya hai na…kitaab agar aankhon ke jayada nazdeek ho to akshar padhey nahi jaate  .. yes, this is true for someone like dutta that he will need to miss her presence before he realises, but for someone like naku, this doesnt hold true na..

so he sprays himself with perfume before he comes to her!!   itna khayal toh karta hai banda..hehehe.. but naku pakad leti hain, and why not, she has 2 younger ones and is by now an expert in catching such cheating!! she is hell bent on making him kick the habit..and he gives such cute reasons on how good a person he is.. hilarious! he knows he cant do it in one night..but doesnt mind naku taking this haq with him either..he doesnt get angry that she talks like this..But when he asks about the decanter, naku realises he is in  a dark mood and decides to leave then.. but he stops her! the back story of that decanter was real intriguing.. gosh there are such women too in real life.. and he was so casual talking about it.. but naku asking innocent questions like was he not jealous seeing her hubby lol..the whole incident doesnt speak v highly of either dutta nor rakshanda, esp that even after she was married, she gets back with dutta that night.. hmmm.. interesting.. does he also ....? i am not surprised if even after winning that paper and getting his revenge, sleeping with her behind her hubby's back was final victory for him?! see, that incident never even made him pause to think what his parents might think of him as a person, but the sindoor incident does..which means slowly the heart that was not in the right place is slowly geting back to its rightful place!
he still doesnt think much of love or the importance or sacredness of a relationship.. hence he can coment on her hand being soft when she asks such a vital question! BUT he has a very broad and seedha mind when he says the present and future will matter with his woman, not the past.. superb.. but of course for our gaon ki naku ko toh sab matter karega and he thinks they need to look  for a gharelu guy for her.. hahahaha.. doc saab ne pada nahin opposites attract!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86KavitaDRdivya17-7Wanderbugtamanna1391

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was  amazing  update........................
tasha  r  becoming  close day  by  day  n dutta  share  his  memories  with  naku................ .hmm............. interesting................looking  fwd................

Wanderbug

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
soo cute update :)
TaSha talk..haye..

Wanderbug

LTLFan IF-Dazzler
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Liked the update.

They were talking about jealousy and possessiveness. so I  guess we would see it soon. Also, expecting to see what would be his reaction when kala will introduce prospective brides for him during dinky's Marriage.

Looking forward to your updates.

Wanderbug

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
hey shilpi

awesome update

kala and kishore realises that dutta love her but our gadha  he is always like that

now dutta will realize  when kala is going to show her pics of girls for marriage lets see will he accept another girl with him
really beautiful update
 thanks for pm

Edited by neverforget - 27 March 2011 at 1:31am

Wanderbug

Go to top