Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 28)

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
What u updated 
and didnt PM meAngry
me faints !
well will be abck shortly  Approve

Wanderbug

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Reserved...Yeh kya Shilpi? No PM? :(

~Edited~
Awww.. I love how they are so comfortable with each other now.. the way he was haq jataoing at the window.. calling her again n again n not gving up... Embarrassed
And finally after god knows how long Nakku played holi... suprising everyoneLOL..
Haila SindoorShockedShocked... Arghhh those people only know how to talk.. nakku wasnt even facing him to see the sindoor there and how wud she kno he wud use that? Angry.. It's so not her fault and im very happy he stood by her and took the blame.. Big smile.. Well now that bappa himself gave permission *Ahem Sindoor Ahem*LOL Who are we to separate them?Wink.. She's going to wash it?Ouch I hope it doesnt go lol.. aww shes going to wear a saree..great, lets see how he checks her outLOL.. I hope she aint too upset bout the sindoor thingConfused.

Awesome updateeeeeeBig smile... Continue soonEmbarrassed

Edited by Sophia21 - 24 March 2011 at 1:42am

Wanderbug

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
wow, what a fun filled ch! Naku finally came out to play after so many years all thanks to duttaApprove. they had so much fun, could so imagine the whole scene! OMG that was sindoor, but that's really cute too Embarrassed urgh those stupid ladies why they blaming Naku for everything, go Dutta standing up for her. it was a great update shilpi! loved it! can't wait for the next part. xx

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
So Sorry Guyz....i didn't PM anyone about this part....because as soon as i updated my net got disconnected and when it came back already u guys were there...lol...so will PM u all when next is updated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255Sophia21

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! didnt know abt this Holi special......... sorry......... but a very beautiful updt......... so Dutta applies sindoor to nakku............ dutta is hatin the women shouting at nakku.......... updt soooooooon........... Plz do PM me.......

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
this time i am commenting without u pming me lol ...cause i love this story ..leela is so sweet , her concern for nakku was heart touching ...the whole puja scene where both of them gave their logics was beautifully written and dutta applying sindoor was the best ...their friendship is so refreshing ...falling in love with this dutta

Wanderbug

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
OMG u updated & didn't pm me Cry ..........................
ye to achha hua i was checked ur thread................................
now back to update.......................  wow holi special..........................
wonderful update dear.......................  
oh dear Dutta's logic for prehlad's survival is really funny.......................
but i lyked he worshiped hollika dehen unknowingly just to proov his logic......................
and Nakku asusual act smartly..............................
loved kala & leela's convo as they both lyk Nakku  and understand that this girl is 
an angel & innocent .................  Holi scene was superbbb......................
Dutta playing holi with all.......................  And that applying sindoor was best but those jerk 
ladies Angry , they r psycos &  whatever Dutta said to them was  right ....................
m shocked kala stoped Dutta rather then taking his side as she also knew ke Dutta did right and its not Nakku's fault....................................  
So in next update we will se Dutta manofy Nakku..................................
plz update soon.................................  and dunno forget to pm plz..........................

Wanderbug

Go to top