Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 27)

lmathew77 Senior Member
lmathew77
lmathew77

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I check for your updates everyday. I loved the holi special especially the part Dutta puts sindoor instead of color. What a lovely and exciting twist!!! You wrote it so nicely. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulika25Wanderbug

dhlgirl Groupbie
dhlgirl
dhlgirl

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hey Shilpi - lovely update.  Loved the fact that both Dutta and Naku kept all their reservations aside, have become friends now, and are so comfortable with each other. Aww he plays a Holi prank on her and gets her into trouble-----wat's gonna happen now?  Please update soon - and PM me ---pretty please!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Shilpi,

Loved the marriage of souls with that parikrama around the sacred fire lit to symbolise the Holi Dehen. Scientific/contextual fundamentals meeting the abstract yet beautiful thoughts relating to Nature and the Almighty is what struck me in this update.

Will Dutta rise to the challenge that the romantic inhabiting all of us hope for and rise to the occasion saving Nakusha from a torrent of indignation.....Actually, i want him to do that ASAP....

Will come back later to comment in detail. Please update soon....I love this surgeonEmbarrassed.

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 23 March 2011 at 7:32pm

Wanderbug

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
im so sorry i could not edit my comment earlier.....Maafi Embarrassed
Loving the influence naku is having over dutta....specially he himself is not aware of it...the way he is unconsciously talking about naku to leela tai.....means he is already affected by her :-)
but why are they so worried about their bonding.....specially kala i suppose should not have any issues...

oh and dutta and naku are so much at ease with each other as if they know each other from ages...
really like d their convo regarding holi festival specially dutta performing all the rituals without even knowing hes following her......

and my favourite scence .....the way he was forcing her to come out and play holi ...awww...
and jamaima was so happy that someone after kala tai is concerned about naku....im loving such genuine characters :-) 
and the last part was so sweet but ended on such a sad note.....specially those insensitive woman who mentioned that naku is brought up widout her mother....too bad :-(
glad dutta stood up for her....
pls update asap...and do pm:-)

Edited by Warda. - 23 March 2011 at 1:41pm

Wanderbug

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwww ye to sachme holi spl tha  Big smile. awwwww so sweet dutta always talks abt her Embarrassed. ufffff those ladies Angry now why r they blaming her.poor nakku, now i'm worried for her na jane nishikant ka reaction kya hoga. thank god kala uske side se hai........
 oh yes dutta is with her & usse defend bhi kar raha hai  Clap  now i wanna see dutta's reaction to this & yes also leelawati, roopwati & madhu...........
yar tum itna accha kaise likh leti ho. superb story hai. update fast, i can't wait now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Wanderbug

sadique137 Senior Member
sadique137
sadique137

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
awesome part
Cant wait to know what next
Update soon

Wanderbug

LTLFan IF-Dazzler
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I really like the positivity in your FF, when all the serials highlight negative things. People in serials are rarely happy for a long time. Here everyone Dutta's sisters, Kala's servants, Nakku's family except those random women(even they may not be really negative in a sense) all are positive. Even Leela realised dutta's attraction towards Nakku and she is positive about it. it's really interesting.

Its very refreshing to read your FF. It's beautiful.

Wanderbug

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
my place

will comment soon.
EDIT: hi shilpi , so m aa gayi. awsome update.
omg dutta puts sindoor on nakkus maang accidently loved it, kya twist h. and u know what i like most : that dutta always talk to leela about nakku , bas yahi to pyar h. but as usual samajhne m time lagega... h naa!!!
its really holi special update. waiting for ur next update.
on a side note : shilpi i have a request, if mishal is really leaving laagi then my lifeline will be only becoz of ur ff, so plz aise hi continue karte rahna. rose ne to apna ff close kar diya, plz don't do that wid ur ff.ok . i know u r a +ve thinker but still i have requested u for that bcoz iam not a +ve thinker(its my weakness).
bye.
update asap.

Edited by priya6gang - 22 March 2011 at 2:48pm

Wanderbug

Go to top