Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 25)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Reserved :)

Edited;;
Omggggg Omgggg... they are friends.. yaay
awww Nishant.. he got aasthma.. poor nakku n her little siblings..
im glad TaSha are comfortable with each other.. him pulling her plait is so cuteeEmbarrassed
him over herEmbarrassed HHayyyyeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

Yaar ur writing  pulls me into it..  like im ryt derTongue
ur awesome.. beautiful updateEmbarrassed

Edited by Sophia21 - 21 March 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Res

Edited :-
Lovely update Shilp...........................
So  they r frnds now.......................   wow full of TaSha convo update............................
Loved their conversations................ that murga chhap bedi wali was really funny ROFL
oh Nishikant is worried for his dawta......................  hope his worries would proof wrong future..........................  deal convo was intresting..........................
wait for the day when Nakku wins............................

thanx for the pm dear & update soon............................

Edited by --khushi-- - 21 March 2011 at 1:03pm

Wanderbug

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
OH Shilpi!

Dont be mad at me again for commenting late 
but in morning i wasnot in the good mood and i dont want to ruin my precious update with my mood 
and now as i am quite fine 
what can be better to read ur update in a relax manner !
eating biryani with a glass of 7up !
ahhhhhhhhhhh 

SO here the update starts 
ch:7 Deal !

well the title arose a differnt kind of tingling in me !
what deal is going to happen :P

oh so the update starts with our very own spoil brat bashiing at courier comapny representative :P
Nice :D
oh my my i am scared who is crying !
i thought it was Naku :(
but u got a different story for us !

OH MY GOd 
So its Naku dad who is sick :(
but on a comic note agar dad ji beemar nahi hotay tu 
ye do paas aur paas kaise ate :P
hehehheh
well love love love 
Dutta concern towards sonu and deebu ,
he is like totally different man 
a through profeesional making the kids at ease !
love him
kash i could got a doc like him too :P(sorry hun ur FF has alot effect on me and now i also start liking the doctors ::PP

and ahahhahah what a hilarious reply 
main namak par control kar raha ho :P
a brilliant dialogue 
Love it :D

OMG omg OMG 
Dutta naku ek saath but no fights :D
its awesome 
ii love when Naku says she soesnt like the smell and he work so fast just not to let go of her :P
he wants her to be with him !
DR Patil this girl is having alot of effect on you :P

Shilpi plz dont tell me k real main Murga chaap birdi.  ki naam ki koi cigarette hai :P
the name is hilarious and the way Naku out class Dutta 
she may be less educated but she is well aware of her surrounding :D
LOve love love them :D

awwwwwwwwwww i feel sad for Nishant ji 
he is foresighting the things which no one has notice !
on the serious note he is so right !
i love this shilpi u just dont forget the family !
its indeed such a father problem specially when their is no mother who can talk this all !

and love the last scene !
Naku on cot Dutta on floor !
i imagine thema nd they look so complete :D
and wow wow wow 
their convo not Dutta nor Naku has ever talk like this to anyone 
such at ease and how Naku is forcing him to belive in Kanha ji !
its amazing !
the way he is irritating him 1
i cant belive how can they be seperated !
love them 
and here comes the deal !
hmmm 
love the deal; and now im waiting when this deal is going to be fulfilled :D

LOve love love it Shilpi !
amazing update !
its such an entertaining FF !
love it 
and i wnat a promise Whatever happens to LTl u will not stop updating Embarrassed
cuz as i have said before i cant afford more loss Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Dear Shilpi,

SorryEmbarrassed, I missed the comments on the previous updates but I succumbed to the charms of all the characters from Day 1'.. I love Dr Rimpi's prescription for the "akhru" and "sardu" medicine man from Mumbai. Totally floored by the way you have, practically,woven a truce between the two warring protagonists of Imperfect Perfections. It, sometimes, takes a small incident or event where either party are somehow brought to appreciate their inherent qualities which later become the base of an irresistible attraction between two people who are so different from each other but yet aspiring to a certain vision of life that is not so different at the end of the day. And that is the simplicity of friendship and love as the best things in life come when least expected.

Dutta needed that trigger where he would meet Nakusha in an environment that is completely alien to the clinical world that he inhabits to understand and gauge the lack of warmth and earthiness and simplicity so synonymous to Nakusha that would eventually help him snap out of his jaded perspective about life. How does one sum up the measure of a woman? She cannot be measured by the dwelling  in which she lives but by how she makes it a home, one that would welcome in all who come to seek shelter, a warm meal, a place to seek refuge from the stress of everyday life, a place to share a few good words  amongst each other in peace. This is what Nakusha is most likely going to offer him should they become a couple unlike all the girls who he meets on a casual basis (who could possibly also be like Nakusha in essence but too blase over time to ever show that side to the world-weary Dutta.

Likewise for Nakusha, it is equally important to see Dutta exercising his profession (albeit at the most simplistic level) to realise that he is a caring person who just needs to channel his energy and any apprehensions in a more positive way. Loved the way you got Dutta to see Nakusha the home-maker haggling for the small reductions in the market or the sweet and innocent way Nakusha extracted the promise that he will believe in her Kanhaji one day. I am looking forward to see how this love which will make abstraction of all external beauty and angst, pave the way for a life full of caring and beguiling love between D&N. I would, lovingly, join in the treat Dutta would have for Nakusha on that ride along the famous Worli sea-link of Mumbai.

Thank you Shilpi for bringing forth so many fun and loving stories which reminds us at one go of all the sweetness that life offers right from the cradle we call home to the new world we make our own once we grow up. Keep writing as it reflects a beautiful yet playful soul. Never let go of that innocence. We do need it badly as the world goes a bit more pear-shaped every day.

It is not possible for me to comment every time you post a new chapter but I will try my best.

Luv,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 21 March 2011 at 6:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanWanderbugPooja_219

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
awww that was soo beautiful loving their growing friendship so cute.Embarrassed oh no her dads having second thougths on their relationship, well i do hope they fall in love soon. thanks for the pm and update soon. xx

Wanderbug

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Great update dear! In light of the morose mood of the forum, yours and other fan fictions make visits here pleasing.
Would like to see Naku's drive with Dutta soon :)

Wanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
still not well.. but had to post comments for you!

that humane side in him is so inherent.. i thought it was naku crying, but trust you to be different! poor sonu, imagine how traumatic it is for a young child to witness their papa being unwell and try to get some help..i cant even imagine, but thank god, she bumped into D..

you got the medicine name right! i have salbutamol at home .. always have it from docs here during winter when young kids have cough and their wind pipes are so lil, salbutamol helps in easing their breathing.. well done! oh gosh, wonder wht thoughtscrossed D's mind seing her sister and brother hugging her and looking at her for comfort.. she has so much responsibilty na.. and he does it so easily.. he can see Nakku is stresed, so calmly he handles the situation with the kids in his own charming, way adding a dose of humour to it too and praising sonu and debu in the process too.. excellent scene..and knowing how tense she is, he explains it well to her so as to not worry.. aur namak chai wali baath toh was just too great ROFL.. ek mauka nahin chodtha hai yeh banda hehehe

so she comes with tea.. it isobvious he would have preffered the decanter! lagtha hain naku mam suni/samjhi nahin ;-P i love the aye nakuu. :) i liked the way he snuffed out that ciggie.. like saying tumhare liye kar raha hoon! and naku answers about badboo.. the best thing about her is she always speaks her min.. what is on her mind is what she speaks..and dutta also understands that now.. so goes and sprays himself! hahahah
i love the cot on the terrace..i love the lil bits u add like how the cot dips when someone sits on it etc.. helps to picturise the whole setting!wht excuses he comes up with to support his smoking even saying  he helps gvyt with taxes.. but apni naku bhi ..she suggests murga chaap bidi!! it was so good to see both of them laughing.. dutta has not laughed/smiled in ages.. always living a tense, stress filled life in a banavati duniya.. here he is in a zone where the air is fresh, people are kind and honest..

nishikantji has seen the world..hence he can probably see that naku will be heart broken when he leaves..he knows naku is not in love, but can see where this is leading to..esp as he seems to be following naku around even to the market.. for someone like naku who has never been in such good male company to get the undivided attention of someone like D is unusual..i dread to think how lonel;y she will feel when he leaves.. waise, he also will feel the pangs for sure..feel bereft of something which he may not realise/recognise immediately! 

i absolutely loved the conversation with them on the terrace.. naku on the cot and her plait swinging and him on the floor.. there was so much of an apnapan there.. a warm, cosy mood..she is quite well read and abreast of happenings around her in spite of not being able to complete her education..the way she talks of worli sea link though she lives so far from there is in itself something..ooohh, she has never been near the sea, but doesnt make a big issue out of it saying she has seen it in movies..this is the best thing about naku.. she never moans/cries for things she doesnt have, but always looks for positives! and she likes Hritik.. that comment about who will ever marry her was so sad.. he hears it, but pretends not to dwell on it.. even better he changes the topic to get her out of that mood..great work D!
wow.. kya deal banayi hain! ab cant wait for that din..or night when they go for that drive! it will be amazing when / how he starts believing in god..there are so many things he has forgotten in life. they are all gonna make a comeback!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRWanderbugPooja_219

vikadesigirl Goldie
vikadesigirl
vikadesigirl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Shilpi,

Thank u for the PM..loved the update................ the gradual understanding btw the two is amazing........... them calling a truce and actually bonding a friendship....... but i get the father's dilemma........... a young girl spending much time with a man............ mhhh in any way in a small town is called upon.............. oh she is so cute..... when she questions him about removing the krishna idol frm the room............... loved her answer though.... that she is not accepting the defeat, but rather............... he will one day believe in god............. and she will be proven right............. aww.. they made a deal............... about seeing the sea-link (sorry dude i have no idea what that is) maybe a highway facing the sea,............ I am guessing.........

But I loved it............. waiting for more..............................
vika

Wanderbug

Go to top