Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 23)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
title is promising! will post comments l8r once i am better

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Reserved Smile

Edited : 
OMG the good samritan actually bothered to return his medical bag & it got diverted in wrong place,thanks to courier servicesLOL
Even though he tries hard to show,nothing affects him,but yet he could not see crying Sonu,besides the doctor inside him also played the role.
I just loved how Dutta described in simple way about asthma.Thumbs Up to nakku & her siblings.He also manged to alivate the sulking mood of her siblings.I was pleasently surprised that he can actually talk so nicely with kids.
Nishikantji is so lucky to have such kids who are so worried about their father & love him so much.
Their bonding somehow touched Dutta's heart,hai naa.
I was laughing when he refused the tea saying salt pe control kar raha hoonWinkLOL,poor nakku all shy due to that incidentEmbarrassed
I loved the way their conversation started or should i say the ice breaking.He was desparate to talk with her tabhi toh ,he stoped her saying rajdhani LOL.But,nakku is no less ,she clearly showed her dislike abour cig. & like a gentleman he not only stopped smoking but also went & used freshner ,so that the smell doesn't affect nakku.Kya baat hai,sirf uske saath interact karne ke liye Dr.saab itni taklif le rahe haiWink,so when he will actually fall for her,tab kya karengeEmbarrassed
My advice to Dutta-don't argue with nakku,she will always be the winner.
I loved how she told him -main aapki tarah saamne ki cheez undekha nahi karti.
It had a hidden meaning as well,if only dutta can understand.
Seriously Shilpi,MURGACHAAP BIDI ROFL,how did u come up with such hilarious name & the hoarding with pic.LOL
He must not have laughed so whole heartedly in recent yrs. naa,thanks to Nakku ,he could smile.
Her father's concern is so right,but then he also doesn't want to break her confidence.Fathers are always like that naa.
I liked the ease in their realtionship.How they were talking with each other almost lying in close proximity.
Such a vast difference in D & N's views.For nakku - sea is something to feel,to connect with,to observe the moods.For Dutta -it is investment .
Finally she brought the topic of her kanhaji,i was wondering will u bring it ever in their conversation,but u didn't disappoint me.
I am liking the deal between these two.How much time before Nakku wins the deal,only her Kanhaji & u can tellWink
BTW,Nakku liking HR & Dutta's reaction - he is married with 2 kids,LOL
 was their any underlying J factorWink

Thanks a lot for this slow development of friendship & thus by strengthening of their bond.

PoojaSmile

Edited by preety_219 - 21 March 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRWanderbug

anupamas2 Senior Member
anupamas2
anupamas2

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sending me a PM. Wonderful update. Finally they became friends. Good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Lovely update Shilpita! Eagerly waiting for their Holi!

Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Oops Shilpi,

Forgot that  had reserved the spot here and posted my comments lower down the pages. Blame the hoopla on all that confusion about the 24th March.

Loved it and have posted an equally long comment (as per your command)...Will look forward to the Holi Special.

BTW...Happy Holi to you ...May this Phagun month bring lots of joy and colour to your life and all those you love.

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 21 March 2011 at 1:25pm

Wanderbug

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
hi shilpi, m aa gayi uchalte(jumping) huye
wow... amazing shilpi, what a wonderful update full of tasha conversation. i just loved it.to hamari shilpi ne finally tasha ko pahli sidi par chada hi diya. arre i am talking about friendship ki sidi. ab har pyar ki shuruaat dosti se hi to hoti h... h naa.
now about deal , iam sure that our dutta will definitely loss it. or uuse nakku k kanha par bharosa karna hi padega.i knew it afterall i am a science student lekin fir b kanha par pura bharosa h.
hey shilpi iam curious to know : tum itna achchha kaise likh leti ho????? what is the holi special??? plz update asap

Edited by priya6gang - 21 March 2011 at 4:53am

Wanderbug

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
hey shilpi, update was really very nice. enjoyed it v.much Big smile.
so they r friends now thats good loved their each & evry conversation.
dutta is such a good person he helped nishikant, no doubt they became friends. now i wanna see him falling for her Day Dreaming.
this whole mishal raheja leaving thing is so horrible, i jus can't concentrate on my studies felling very low Cry thanx to ur update now i'm feeling much better.
update soon.............. waiting for holi spl

Wanderbug

dhlgirl Groupbie
dhlgirl
dhlgirl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Hey - you updated and didn't PM me ---- Unhappy---- how rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chanced upon it while browsing through the forum - finally they are friends - great---- can't wait for them to get even closer!!

Please include me in your PM list, waiting for the next update....

cheers

Wanderbug

Go to top