Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 18)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
My Spot!!! hehehehhee :)

Edited;;
Omgggg shilpi... Awesomeeee update
Im so happy he changed his mind about cutting the trip short.. well he's definitely attracted to Nakku... he feels alive while shes aroundEmbarrassed
Love their nok-jhoks... So refreshing...
But their pranks are errrrrrDead cockraches.... ErrrrrrrrrDead
Shocked he pushed the smoke inside her mouth... was it some sort of kiss or somethingWinkLOL
If it is... i really dont mindEmbarrassed.. I'm gld he said sorry for the curtains but a sorry for the creepy cockroaches wud hve been better as wellLOL
Bless them.. Cant wait till he falls for her completely! Kala wud b so shockLOL

Sorry for the delayyyy... Continue soonEmbarrassed

Edited by Sophia21 - 20 March 2011 at 4:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugtamanna1391

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Soooo..wow..awesome ways to irritate an dprank someone..april fool's day close byWinkLOL..

Aww he burnt her curtains..how dare he?! Usse nahi pata hai ki curtains banane meh kitni mehnat lagti hai..it was hard to make those curtains, u said that shilpi, and cotton pe he sew karne ka darr lagta hai, whether its going to be straight or not and all, and this gadha burnt themAngryAngry but liked Naku's reaction..ek dum calmEmbarrassed..she knew that he was upto somehtingLOL...oooh namak wali chai..and she whispered in his ear..aaj threats whisper kar rahi hai, soon she'll be whispering pyaar ki kuch romantic linesEmbarrassedLOL...aww dal kharab huyiLOL...and stones wale riceLOL..isshmart both of themLOL
Ashtray ki jagah phoolon ka vase..nice, DuttaLOL
OMG..Did he just stuff a cigarette in her mouth? OMG...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry accha hua she splashed his face with water...gooo NakkuStar *suvi cheerleading*LOL
Next part kal padoongiLOL

Edited by Suvi7884 - 21 March 2011 at 3:54am

Wanderbugtamanna1391

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

ROFLhi.. sorry in a bit of rush today.. but have to comment.. cos i loved reading it! can i call these two tom and jerry please?! OMG, itna cute ladai kar rahe hain..Embarrassed

title is just so apt for this partBig smile well, i always thought his life was too organised, planned and pre planned.. just like chess..all brain, no heartWink.. see, no heart stopping moments in chess like cricket naTongue.. chalo ab naku ke saath rehke he will udnerstand what it is to start living again.. not planning everyhting to the T and excuting it too perfectly! hmm.. so he plays to win.. no matter what route he chooses as long as he wins.. tells a lot about him as a person, na? he never bothered about naku till now cos he was just bored and was wanting to get out from there.. now suddenly he finds something to conquer?!
hmmm.. naku and a wallpaper..hmm.. like every one else he also just saw that naku, not the real one till now! suddenly he is interested in reading the minute expressions on her face! studying his opponent before plotting his next move!
the whole cell phone wala kissa was very good.. totally in character.. naku knew he was upto something, so she kept quiet and kep butetring the toast..she was not gonna fall for his trap.. arre, him coming to that table itself for b'kfast gave him awayLOLsaddu kahin ka.. suddenly he came for nashta one morning.. kishore jiju might be too naive to understand, but not naku.. loved how she let kala, kishore etc try to get someone else to bring the cell phone! and OmG. what a girl.. she cooly comes down and dials his own number! and then namak wali chai..LOL and woh bhi itni seedhi saadhi banke de diya ki kala/kishore ulta dutta pe tooth padeLOLLOLsuperb i say..dimaag kitna tez chaltha hai naku ji kaLOL he almost gives up. saying boittle wapis de do and i will call a truce.. darr gaya saddu.. he never expcted such a fight back i supposeLOL and her response even better..ekdum teekha jawab..
oh god, he got her on the terrace na..i think he spends all his time spying on her.. just like my kids! spy spy khelna hain hameshaLOLgoing back to childhood bechara..of course kala was angry at naku and he plays the same way naku did at breakfast table.. making a straight face asking to go along to help her carry stuffLOL  perfect jodiTongue absolutely loved the amrish puri comment.. too goodLOLROFL

sorry have to rush nowOuch.. .. but have to say dutta has come to enjoy and live life now..he was on autopilot all this while in life and suddenly he has been woken up!! and how!! he uses that vase as a ashtray.. kitna chinta hai tai ke liye ki dekh legi.. but bad guy usne curtain jala daala..waise, naku is so hurt na.. in front of him she puts up a strong face, but andhar se she is v hurt..and i think he sees that she is a very strong girl. isliye he knows whetever he does, she will do womthing betterWink
well, he was sort of apologising and trying to call a truce . but naku is in no mood to forgive! i can understand her pov, and she calls him a bailLOL and he just proves to be one by sticking that ciggie in her mouth.. i felt real bad for her and he did too seeing her cough and splutter! i thought she might just have slapped him! but there u go, she emptied the jug on his faceLOL
god, iss world war ka the end nahin dikh raha mujhe.. but all said and done fantastic part, thoroughly enjoyed their ladai.. very cute, funny and ek dum mast!

Edited by prettywoman - 19 March 2011 at 11:32am

WanderbugPooja_219

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
awesome update ....
couldn't stop laughing ... the way they're playing pranks on each other Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
two spoon salt in a cup of tea.....high blood pressure WinkWinkWinkWink
cockroaches ....noooooooooDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
hey shilpi, first of all iam really really really sorry becoz in ur previous update m comment edit nahi kar payi, actually uus spoiler news ki wajah se itni depression m chali gayi k i just forgot that mujhe apni shilpi k ff par comment edit karna h. so sorry yaar.
now about the update. today i read both the previous and todays update and u what i liked it so so so much. becoz mera intezaar jo khatam ho gaya dutta or nakku aakhir ek dusre se mil hi gaye or wo bhi pyar bhari takraar k saath. its totally tit for tat update. D and N dono ek se bar kar ek h.
and our dutta wow he is enjoying paring with nakku and for the first time he felt energetic and interested in anything wow.... it means aag lag chuki h ab bas aag ki lapte uthna baaki. bhagwan kar oh sorry sorry hamari shilpi kare k aag dono taraf baraabar(equal) lage. awsome, mindblowing and fultoo fatal update shilpi.

update asap, we want more fire and ice updates. BYE

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya6gang

hey shilpi, first of all iam really really really sorry becoz in ur previous update m comment edit nahi kar payi, actually uus spoiler news ki wajah se itni depression m chali gayi k i just forgot that mujhe apni shilpi k ff par comment edit karna h. so sorry yaar.
now about the update. today i read both the previous and todays update and u what i liked it so so so much. becoz mera intezaar jo khatam ho gaya dutta or nakku aakhir ek dusre se mil hi gaye or wo bhi pyar bhari takraar k saath. its totally tit for tat update. D and N dono ek se bar kar ek h.
and our dutta wow he is enjoying paring with nakku and for the first time he felt energetic and interested in anything wow.... it means aag lag chuki h ab bas aag ki lapte uthna baaki. bhagwan kar oh sorry sorry hamari shilpi kare k aag dono taraf baraabar(equal) lage. awsome, mindblowing and fultoo fatal update shilpi.

update asap, we want more fire and ice updates. BYE

No problem priya...I understand being sad about the Spoiler...i used feel the same..ages ago..now i just take them with a pinch of salt..i don't let it spoil my mood or enjoyment of the forum or show...when ever i get such news..i wrte a new update for my FFs or a totally chochi-coo Tasha OS..ask anyone on the forum they would tell you about my penchant to fight Tasha depression by Tasha romance..WinkLOL

__priyanka__

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
awesome update............they r playing pranks on each other like kids.....

Wanderbug

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@shilpi: so sweet of u. i am so lucky that i joined ltl forum bcoz all the ltl forum members have so much positivity in them.dukh m bhi khushi dhund hi lete h just like our dutta.

Wanderbug

Go to top