Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 16)

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
its my place. will comment soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Main resreve nahi karungiWink.Lovely and very entertaining .Simply loved the comments naku had for D the khadus and raavan etc.Also the naku comparing herself wid gandhiji and the adopting wala comment LOLKicked him in the SHINShocked Ouch that must have hurt not xactly how u'd xpect protagonists to meetLOL but that's xactly wat makes this ch entertaining ,the unusual turn of events.And loved d's description through N's eyes  .Waiting for the war to start and D to lose his heart to NEmbarrassed.

Edited by niki11 - 18 March 2011 at 4:35am

Wanderbug

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it's  amazing  update  dear............
tasha  first  met  was LOL merely  little  fight but  it  was superbbbbbbbbbbb   dear..............lovely.........
looking  fwd..............

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@ Vandu: Loved ur detailed analysis as always. i am sure u know that already..well paathwadi is a famous maharashtrian dish..yummy..google it..if u can't find receipe i'll mail it to u..promise..its spicy and crunchy. too good..my fav..

i am glad that you found the point that he lives in that room without living his mark..it is symbolism that he is not settling in and not comfortable there. and it should be expected..a grown man used to living a casanova life at fast lane is now trapped in atown where there is no nightlife..no friends and excitement..and he has to stay there for long..probably he is trying to find ways to wriggle out of there and run back home again...hai na...and of course it is building up frustrations in him which come out as lashing out on servants etc...well, there is something in his past related to the decanter...nothing very earth shattering...

@ all:
i hve been asked by many if the restlessness in dutta is due to just his saturation in his life style or is it deeper..is he as scarred a tudu in second chances..i ahve to say no..he is not scarred as Tudu...infact he is much more priviledged and thick skinned than tudu..infact they are poles apart in some ways..

Tudu felt and cared too much hence it was problem for him..he was an introvert and death of his parents and friend had scarred him..left impact on him..for him there was no one but naksh..and he had always been aware of his feelings for her in some subconcious level..his world started and ended on naksh..yet he hoped and prayed for her to be happy with someone...

Tillu on the other hand doesn't care for anyone much except for his sisters maybe..he can't forge that bond of belonging anywhere and its not due to any incidence, its just in his blood to be reckless and ruthless to get what he wants..probably because he was so pampered by his parents and sisters all his life...ziddi, ariyal..and amibtious..as i said winning was his drug and he was not one to play by rules..he was brute enough to hurt a small girl of 8 when he ws 17 that was proof enough of his brutish strength..

yes, his parents death was tragic for him....and so was witnessing his sisters weding getting apart...but he was then 17 almost an age when kids are grown up..mini adults..to add to it he had so many motherly sisters..and money..and every comfort around him..it doesn't take away pain but helps u adjust..even hsi sisters were all married and hence not excatly devasted by the accident as tudu was..

Tillu has never been in love..he doesn't believe in God and has a daredevil steak..see how he answered the woman abt smoking in hospital and how he was almost rude to shrug off the girl in train..he is not the gentleman type..but rather a tough cookie....but he was getting bored of his monotonous life and his life was catching upto him..afterall around 10 yrs of partying and studying and working and womanizing had to bore and trie him at some point..and thats what happen that day when he lost control in OT which freaked him out and he blindly agreed to do anything to break the mould..

but now he is here and he is bored and this girl challenged him..excitement but different one...he doesn't hate beautiful girls..he has no aversion to beauty infact he has been intimate with innumerous such girls like the nurse, or girl in train that he is bored as they have all cagulated as faceless characters or bed parteners over the time..

he scoffed when he said she is no beauty because no one would call nakkusha a beauty..at first look..but lets see if he changes his tune with time...physical attaraction is always an important part of falling in love..hai na..

Hope it answers all the questions about Dutta's character here...

if any more questions plz ask..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanPooja_219Warda.--SONEE--

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
A very nice updt............ So Tasha meet was war........the first step of luv............... Nakku literally tripped him down...........Poor dutta, didnt xpect it..........Nakku used to throw away his cigarretes and hard drinks................ he is really angry at her...... she is teasing him by breaking the cigs one by one frnt of him..............A beautiful first encounter....... waiting fr the nxt encounter...... updt sooooooooooon..... Thanx fr PM

Wanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the note.. it answers my queires! i did think the scoof at beauty was related to naku and not in general, but wanted to clearify as i did not want any MU in my head reg D's character! and the rest, i sort of thought the same.. so you did manage to convey to me definitely thru the FF that he was gettign saturated and not cos of any other reason.. and i nevere saw anything of Tudu in Tillu! Tudu is one of a kind, a gentle good soul.. still turn to Tudu some nights when i want a feel good factor before turning in for the night!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hey shilpiHug
New FFPartycongo ! dear...sorry for late...really nice story...Nakku is very  sweet n nice lik always  n even kalawatiBig smile wow she called him hari sadu Ermm...lyk dat one of AdWink wer one of called his boss H for hiltler ..R for raskal n soo on LOL...cool...very nice updateThumbs Up
i just start to read...n finished only first partEmbarrassed...so wil finish soon n comment also ... thnks for PM...
Take cr...c yaa...

Wanderbug

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
amazing update

first meeting wow

fight has started

Wanderbug