Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 139)

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hi shilpita
thanks for the ud , extremely touching part feel part of their trail & tribulation .plz do ud soon & hope happiness return back to patils .regards uvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
it's  really   touchy  diii...
loved  it...feel  for   bad   tasha...hope  all  will  become  well  sooon...
looking   fwd...

Wanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
i loved your words on valuing life.. its so true that people understand that every second of life is precious..but then how many of us actually understand it fully na..put it into effect in real life.. and if everyone realised the value of life, then life wouldnt perhaps be this interesting and made of uncertainties etc isnt it! But still I would always hope that everyone realises that their happiness is in their own hands and to be happy and content with what god has given us as there is always bound to be someone better than us, but several who dont have such a good life either..esp today reading about Yuvi's illness, i have been in a sad state.. which is why i always tell people around me if they care to listen that nothing in life warrants moaning or groaning as long as we are healthy :)
sorry.. just that it hurts me that it takes something serious to happen for people to realise the beauty of life we have!

firtsly you have done so much research as its evident from everything you have written in this update..a few facts i knew from before and a few facts i have learnt from reading this update.. u r always a minefield of info :) as if her injuries are not traumatic enough, the baby has to suffer so much too and fight to live..even before its born, he/she has to fight to survive which is what we have to do thru out anyway! if whether to attend to the mum or daughter first isnt nuf, there needs to be prioritising of where to begin too to save them! i have heard of cases where the baby's heart is outside its body.. and u r right that it is detected pretty early on but not sure anything can be done..But he is one to never turn his back on challenges or saving a life irrespective of how difficult it is isnt it?! but then he still doesnt want to call it a baby!! hmmm.. such a contradicting man ;-)
awww. Raut, in spite of being someone with ego and pride would never let that come in the way of his patient's well being..and he knows his patients will be in safe hands as long as D is there..it is so good to have that much trust imposed of you, isnt it thought it can come with its own pressures too..
wow.. i was exhausted just reading bout the complicated surgery done on the mum esp to revive her heart.. he must be exhausted now, as bacche ka bhi surgery tha na..but OMG, he had no clue about Naku na.. but of course Roshi did the right thing as anyone else would have done..but here he was saving a baby or foetus in his words and there she was losing their lil one.. how cruel can life be..but then i keep clutching at positives here too.. maybe i am mad! there are scores of women who cant even get pregnant.. i am not saying her/their loss is not painful, but unless u are hopeful, u cant survive.. 

i feel really bad that u cant een measure the loss of something u did not even know existed.. how sad is that.. he had no clue nor an inkling as he had not planned for it..he never even thought of babies..but then suddenly he gets the news and that too aise :( it was too sad to see Naku sort of blaming herself and D lamenting he did not even know...it is something very sad to go thru as a couple and one wouldnt wish it upon anyone..mums are bound to feel a bit more respoinsible than dads but then they have also lost equally ..you have written beautifully the souldful words between D-N as they seek to comfort and reassure each other..esp as you are so young, yet so wise to write such things...

i cant comment anymore on this as i feel too sad.. i just hope they come out of this as its a bit painful to see them suffer.. esp as N has always been low on self confidence and been more of a homebody and to have this dream of hers crushed is very saddening.. but as a writer you have succeeded as we all feel the emotions between these two and yearn for them too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugmIsHeZ.x

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

but as a writer you have succeeded as we all feel the emotions between these two and yearn for them too..

Vandu...that just made it all up for me...u r dearest...thank you so much...i was so scared to write this part...firstly as the show has ended and i feel so few of the earlier people remain...and secondly pregnancy is tough to write about without experiencing...i actually went to a doc to ask her abt things but  then backed out at last moment due to embarrasment..Embarrassed thank god for google books and bhabhi's pregnancy mags LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmIsHeZ.xtamanna1391

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
^^aww can totally undersetnad man thats when google helps ;-) 

am sure u cud find lots of stuf on pregnancy  n miscarriages n problems women face during/after it...

but eventually u rely did justice 2 it...it was superb :)

cant wait 4 ur nxt update x

Wanderbug

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hello shilpita it is a pleasure to read such beautifully written ffs. yours are particularly good.iam a fan of your ffs since i read second chances. ihave read it thrice. it is definately the best one of any tasha  ff s. imo.  there are so many good ones on the ltl forum, so many good ones that we the readers wait so impatiently for uds, me being one of them, that sometimes can be too eager, not wanting to wait at all, but i do know that to do so much research for the subjects you are writing on takes a lot of time from the writers in their busy life style its a wonder how they manage it. anyway best of luck with your writing in future too. tc love tahera 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanWanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

merunridhanawaldivya17-7piyushirani1391pinks86nileshni679vahgarvikadesigirlprettywomanuwithdilse14sona89Yuvika_15Nakushablueopal--SONEE--ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xtahera57.iridescence.tamanna1391_Eternity_

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I'm first again...even though I haven't actually read the other one...but I will read it :)

Go to top