Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 129)

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
loved it...what happened to dutta?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

LLB to MFB '.Haahhaa .. I have always been a back bencher and the things I have seen happening on the front rows '. Brought me to the conclusion that to be naughty , u do not need the corner seat .

I had hilarious back bench incident..becoz of which one of my Buddies had a prof as his Loyal Fan '.She even wanted a son like him '..Till date I pull his legs on it .

But Love the "Murga on First Bench."

Naku is now into catering 'Nice , she putting her talents to right use .

Nd Bad D '.found faults in each and very dish. U r lucky Naku gave u karela for only one day ' if it been someone like u, u would eating for week and not only eating it ,but also drinking '. No water , but karela ka paani 'A karela for a karela sounds fit made for each other .

Oh! Baby first anniversary and he remembered ' That's a surprise . 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 September 2011 at 7:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Wanderbugtamanna1391

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Smileafter along time but the wait was worth it ,really liked it ,hope for the next update soon ,tcSmile

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
excellent updt ..the llb and mfb talk was hilarious as well as dutta made to have karela dishes but he deserved it ..lol...it was so nice to see nakku not completing her studies thru regular college as she wasnted to spend time with him and he too helped her in her studies ..they both complement each other so well..then nakku starting her catering business with shonali was grt ..and omg how can i forget the reason behind a husband filling the parting of his wife seriously i didnt know about that old tradition...aww they have completed one yr but why is dutta upset on this wonderful day ??????? love ur work as always

Wanderbug

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear ShilpiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved the update as always Thumbs UpClap...Naku is just getting better and better ...with studies and business ...Dutta is so supportive ...Awww one year went by so quick ...
Thanx can"t wait for the nxt part ...jaldi uodate karna ...u tk care and see ya around ,.
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Wanderbug

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
and the late lateef award goes to MELOL.

Ch. 25

Sonu & her passion cum career choice brought out such variety of thoughts from all the 3 women in the patil family &  Leelatai,Kalatai & Nakku reacted as per their experiences of life.U had earlier brought the issue of Leelatai's broken marriage,but this chapter again highlighted one of the biggest issue she faced in her married life,her stony exterior comes from her hardships which she faced during her married life,but interstingly she was the only one who was thinking rationally,trying to show pros & cons of Sonu's choice,Kalatai's maternal instincts took over  & Nakku was overwhelmed ,she had so many thoughts going on in her mind,& i felt more than surprise or shock ,she was disappointed with herself that how can she failed to understand her sister's passion & on top of that her sister chose to spoke freely with Dutta,so in a way that was a blow for her,where her own sister's trust was shaky wrt Nakku.Dutta's explanation was damn right,they think he is right person just becaz of his profession,this once again highlighted the fact that till date doctors,engineers,CAs,IT professionals,Banking -all these jobs are considered safe heaven & dancing,singing,painting,etc... are still in hobby's category.

I just loved how u drew comparison of broken tea set with human beingsClap.Ur thoughts said it allStar,nobody is perfect ,warna insaan aur bhagwan me koi farak hi nahi rehta naa.We make mistakes,we fall,but we try to rectify our flaws with the support of our loved ones.Nakku was still hurt with Dutta's words & her saying about armaano ki arthi brought tears ,she never expected any returns from anyone.

Once again bravo ShilpiClaploved the way u brought out the generation gap & the changes in thought process so brilliantly.Nakku shouldn't doubt her own upbringing,Sonu is today's teen,her way of looking at the world is obviously going to be different than Nakku.This reminds me of one very interesting  incident-my hubby's friend very recently shifted to india permenantly from US & just casually he asked his friends on FB whether he should go for maruti or santro & to his & everyone's surprise ,one of our friends' son replied to him *uncle maruti is so outdated ,let me give a list of some latest cars available in india*the kiddo is barely 6-7yrs.LOLBut,one thing is sure,her good values imbibed in Sonu will always keep her grounded.That girl clearly knows what's right & wrong.

Btw that deal is still pending naa,i wonder when will Kanhaji sort this matter.

I knew Dutta will definitely do something about Nakku's education,but looks like Nakku was not ready for this present.She is still thinking too much into Sonu's matter & achanak se uski khud ki padhai ki baat must have came as a shock for her & what followed between her & Dutta was quite heated arguments,both said the things to each other which they never meant .This is 1st time in their relationship where i don't know whose side to takeConfusedBut,i will give my grace vote to Dutta,not only becaz he thought of fulfilling her dream ,but he knew her so well & in this particular issue,Nakku misjudged his intentions.I always thought that somewhere deep down she has kept hidden that remark by Dutta's friend.But,what i didn't expect from her was she thinking all this is dikhawa to make her agree for Sonu's decision.She sounded so naive & fool in that moment,as if she is not that Nakku who is always used to seeing brighter side of the situation.
The lines about Nakku keeping her eyes on the ground was bang on.
Loved the entire heated talks,specially becaz IMO all these things needed to come out of Nakku's mind & once again she should be able to think clearly.

Dutta's pain was clearly visible when he said ur name is Nakusha ,but u are not Nakusha,u are much wanted & i think that's what will affect Nakku most.

Nakku is really lucky to have kalatai & Leelatai as elders in her life,she needed mother which she found in Kalatai & she also needed some teacher,& Leelatai just did that.There is one gujarati play -Baa retiyar thai che(mom is taking retirement),in that as the title suggests the mother takes a unique decision of resigning from her responsiblities at the age of 60,& she says the moment girl is born ,she is being labelled as someone's daughter,as she grew up she becomes wife ,then mother,aunt & all other relationship tags start sticking to her & then she becomes granny ,one more label,but all these labels just shows her higher position socially,her responsiblities only get incresed tenfold with each label ,men get to retire at 58 or max. 60,but a mother is full time worker,with no pension,no benefits.Actually this play is my fav.& the entire dialouge is fabulous,but its too longLOLmoral of the story is like Leelatai said,Nakku should have her own seperate identity apart from being someone's bahu ,beti or biwi.

The school kid & his girlfriend story was one more cultural change & the entire RJ convo. certainly lightened up my mood .
The song was real nice,the words were meaningful & those words certainly did the trickWinkNakku dear maan gayiEmbarrassed
OMG ShockedNakku's idea of stuffing Dutta's heart with kolhapuri achaar ka masala scared me,poor Dutta,heart surgery ki studies me kabhi aisa koi experiment suna bhi nahi hoga,he was damn right,Nakku ko military me hona chahiye thaLOL
Finally Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil history ki student banane ke liye maan gayi.I wonder how will she adjust with mumbaiya college atmosphere.

Chalo ab main chaliTongueagla chapter jaldi padhne ki koshish karungiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugmIsHeZ.x

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
awesome shilpi updated after long time haan.so dutta used to be a last bencher and loved the way nakku began to get open with others her confidence is increasing.and our dutta as usual so loving and supportive he even helps her in her studies and ease her tension of exam so sweet.she helped shonali and became famous for her cooking nice dutta like a typical husband finds fault in her food his descpiption about food as if he is master in cooking and paid by eating karela good punishment and nakku started her caterer bussiness and her family supported her .one year passed pata hi nahi chala and dutta furious on something  and she understands his pain so emotional waiting for next part plz update soon waiting eagerl.thanx for the update and do pm me next time.  Smile

Edited by krishaa - 14 September 2011 at 12:02pm

Wanderbug

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
fabulous update dear

so nakku doing correspondence studies

leela and kala supports her

nakku helping her friend and they start their own work lovely and
dutta and leela supports her for that