Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 126)

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice ,Smilefinally wait over plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Reserved shipiHugwill be back soon ,,,,
Edited Wink
Hey dear ShilpiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved it as always yaar ...
Awww dutta is a sweetheart and wonderful hubby ...Embarrassed Poor Dutta ...Naku took it in a wrong way ...
Loved the song and the romance ...just fab yaara ...Awww he wants her to study further ..Embarrassed...
Awesome yaar ...Thumbs UpClapu take care and pls jaldi update karna
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 28 August 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugtamanna1391

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
edited:

that was fab update after a long time. really enjoyed it!
and i must say, Naku can be very annoying wen she just jumps to conclusions and misunderstands things.   i absolutely loooveee Dutta, he is like the best hubby ever!!!!!! so sweet, caring and understanding. in a way both the characters balance out the relationship coz their different from one another yet so similar. 
awww she's gonna go college thats so sweet of him, but i ddnt like naku's reaction i loved duttas confrontation tho. and their making up bit was the best!
that was a lovely chapter dear thanks
thanks 4 the pm, do continue soon :)
tc
xoxo  

mozart66Wanderbug

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
awesome...the part where he tells nakusha to stop being afraid and stop being a parchay was so...well written..and dutta-nakusha tho romance is always good..no need to say that...

Maybe now once nakusha joins college..when she makes new friends and has to study and wont have much time for dutta...we can see a jealous dutta...Smile...regretting that he sent nakusha to college...

When will you update next...these long waits are very heartbreaking Broken HeartUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug-bharti-tamanna1391

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
awesome :)..

Wanderbug

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Edited Embarrassed

Hey dear Shilp Hug
So so Sorry for the delay yaar...but rozay and eid preprations...and uni kept me busy ...
Though Ive read the update the day you posted but could not log in for longer time
to post my comment ...add to that im always short of words when writing anything about your updates...its just like suraj ko diya dikhana ...Smile
I Loved Loved the update...Read it many times...as much I enjoyed "Tug of War" which is my most fav one So has been this chapter...Smile
Yet again a very visible contrast b/w Tasha...these two are so different from each other at times
but the best part is when one of them is inclined towards the wrong the other is there to rectify it...
Though Dutta is more understanding and Im pleasently surprised that he is very patient too when it comes to things related to naku in particular Embarrassed
The way naku is acting now a dayz...hats off to that mans patience!!!
She has changed...she has changed Very Much!!!...Specially she is taking every thing in a negative way...May it be Sonus ambition our Dutta's intentions regarding the continuation of her studies

The Lift part was truly an eye opner for naku...and glad she got the point
I never expected that naku would land up in that lift ...the most i expected was she would be found sobbing in the room or in kitchen...but you always add beauty to all the scenes making them exceptional ...so was the lift part
I loved the convo in that lift...Dutta was at his best..leaving nakusha simply speechless...more as a friend ...Guide...and lastly as a caring partner Embarrassed
Nakusha's Low confidence is her biggest draw back...though she was much improved after adjusting to some extent with Mumbai...as we encountered her during their honeymoon phase and few other times
but ever since this Sonu issue came into question...she is coming to conclusions without giving things a secong thought...

But still I felt bad for naku a lot...because she has been always reminded of the fact that she is The Unwanted...specially by those who  thought that this mismatched jodi [in their eyes though] will not last long...ewww...Its very common Shilpi that when people could not digest the fact that two people can live happily that too when one of them is exceptionally brilliant and the other one is ordinary...they do say such things just to degrade that person...
same has been with nakusha for she has always under estimated herself ...
I liked kala's inputs too making naku realizethat life has given her a second chance :-)
The Scene in the kitchen was also very well written...very logical example given..

The last two parts were just like fresh air...Awesome!!!
That radio call was very funny...even im very fond of tuning radio...and encountered many such calls LOL where people come with damn funny issues ...
When i read that radio call part...i read that twice ...thrice...thinking that I might missed the song which the boy asked for...and was wondering are you planning to skip that part that which song was that but kudos to your writing skills...you brought it in beautifully...it sounded heavenly that way *dreamy muh*
The song was so apt for them at that moment...specially I loved the line of raising White Flag...thats the key to a successful relation na Big smile
I loved that barh k sign kar diye hain line a lot...it sounded so cute ...so much like naku Smile
And that kolahpur k achaar ka masla...hahaha...no wonders the cardio surgeon was left speechless for few seconds LOL
Awww...I loved that pleased and proud smile from dutta after seeing that admission form...dil khush hogaya Embarrassed
University life would be totally a new world for naku...im too eager to read about her experiences there..
Hope it will help to raise her confidence...the more she will interact with different people ...
Rest Her Hubby is always by her side...Lucky Girl !!!
Thanks a lot for this fabulous update and for pm too Smile
Waiting for the next part impatiently Embarrassed
Take care...Loads of Love Hug

Edited by Warda. - 31 August 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Wanderbugtamanna1391

ridhanawal Newbie
ridhanawal
ridhanawal

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
loved the updateSmile continue soon

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
wow after such a long time it feels grt reading such a wonderful updt...the kitchen scene was nice ..glad that dutta understands both sonus and nakkus actual needs so well ..the elevator part was an eye opener for nakku to realize that she shouild stop pitying on herself she is much capable than she thinks and what others think should not affect her and tashas relationship ..the dialogues in the elevator were too good as well kala encouraging her..thank god dutta came back and what a song selected ..superb ...so now nakku will get back to college ..nice

Wanderbugtamanna1391

Go to top