Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 119)

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
OMG  this  was  superbbb  update  di...
dutta's  care n  slightly  romance  with  naku Embarrassed n  sonu's  decision  for  dancing  n  kala's  love  towards  her...all  r  superb  n   dutta's  promise  to  sonu  n  their  convo  was really  nice...
i  loved  it...looking   fwd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
HugHugHugthanks for update update soonHugHugHug
every relation has too good understanding btw them,an emotional one.hope nakku and other will understand sonu and dutta point and the comical part when dutta found that nakku has caught his smoking habit.loved it just hope that next one will be soon and late like this time.SmileSmile

Edited by krishaa - 11 July 2011 at 2:27am

Wanderbug

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
lovely update i am just like the twist of sonu and when leela ask about daughter's date etc dutta's reply was mindblowing  but like the dutta understand sonu problem and solved it and the last part i love it when he say are you sure millitar training nahin laini thi love the whole update do next as soon as possible

Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Lovely update Shilpi!!! The wait was worth it!

I really liked how Dutta understood Sonu much better than anybody else. At times Naku does sound so gawar! Dutta was right that she shouldn't have lost her ambition else her dreamms too could have come true. In spite of all the troubles Naku rattled off in front of Dutta for the sacrifices she made, his one comment "... why talk about your sacrifices now" was enough to silence her! Dutta was perfectly right that nobody had asked Naku to sacrifice. Yes, she could realize the importance of money and so thought of doing some bachat by stopping her stufdies but then she could have found out other ways of studies too like distant learning? Where there is a will there is a way. Naku simply succumbed to the conditions at that time and now why bicker? Dutta was right again. He never lsitened to anybody and did exactly what pleased him but Naku's reply of "living for yourself" hasn't made Dutta ignorant to other people's problems or he never shirked away from duties. Naku I feel really needs to grow. She has a very typical small-town mentality. I really enjoyed Dutta's POV! For once I could see Naku not being right. Just my perception. But it's true!

Next update soon please?!Day Dreaming

Edited by mozart66 - 11 July 2011 at 2:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219Warda.

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Lovely update Shilpi!!! The wait was worth it!

I really liked how Dutta understood Sonu much better than anybody else. At times Naku does sound so gawar! Dutta was right that she shouldn't have lost her ambition else her dreamms too could have come true. In spite of all the troubles Naku rattled off in front of Dutta for the sacrifices she made, his one comment "... why talk about your sacrifices now" was enough to silence her! Dutta was perfectly right that nobody had asked Naku to sacrifice. Yes, she could realize the importance of money and so thought of doing some bachat by stopping her stufdies but then she could have found out other ways of studies too like distant learning? Where there is a will there is a way. Naku simply succumbed to the conditions at that time and now why bicker? Dutta was right again. He never lsitened to anybody and did exactly what pleased him but Naku's reply of "living for yourself" hasn't made Dutta ignorant to other people's problems or he never shirked away from duties. Naku I feel really needs to grow. She has a very typical small-town mentality. I really enjoyed Dutta's POV! For once I could see Naku not being right. Just my perception. But it's true!

Next update soon please?!Day Dreaming

finally successful...i have felt for past all updates that i am creating a very saintly image for nakku...while its not so..atleast in my mind nakku has her share of faults like dutta...chalo accha hua ki someone atleast saw her short comings too!Tongue

mozart66

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
awesome update...

Wanderbug

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
A well reaserched update for making dance as a career. Naku is showing perfect symptums of generation gap between her & Sonu, Datta wants to give Sonu a chance to explain herself, but when asked him about his daughter's date, he responds like Naku did for Sonu, though it is somewhat unfair for Naku to expect the life Sonu should live for her sacrifices, but that is human nature.ThanksSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66WanderbugPooja_219Warda.

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Omggg.. Sonu ran away from home.. But i sooo understand her.. Its her dream.. I know they r worried bout her future.. but she will never be happy workin as a doctor or wateva if she doenst want to.. she sud do what her heart tells her to.. if dats wat she wna become.. she sud get that support..

I also understand Nakku POV... she didnt get da chance... n she wnts her sis to get it.. nt become lyk her.. But If Sonu wnts to be a dancer.. dats her choice.. and ambition.. she sud realise.. jus lyk she gt sapnas.. so does Sonu.. she has her own to fulfill..

Awww Dutta ... Dutta... Dutta.. Its very nice of him to understand Sonu and will try help her.. Its always good to hve an elder brother.. dey always look out for you. Even doe sumtymz dey r frm anova mother lol..

LOL.. Nakku was listenin to dem.. tut tut .. she sud b happy dat he is lookin out for sonu.. bein der for her n helpin her.. n haila he still smokes haha.. next tym.. he better wash his hand and mouth before comin to bed.. cuz i hve a feelin if she smells fag agen.. he will hve to sleep on da balcony haha..

Awesome update Shilpi.. Continue soon (:

Wanderbug

Go to top