Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 115)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@ oye shil  " is that very very special  person whom you so badly want to meet
in real"
a certain Mr.Mishal Raheja!!!!????

xxx hammie 

Edited by Hamlet53 - 25 June 2011 at 9:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugWarda.

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

in real"

xxx hammie 

LOLLOLLOL I wish..but no re...i like the guy as an actor and i feel its better not to meet them as then the mystery is gone and u can't associate them with characters they play..like now a days due to over exposure i can't associate SRK, Salman or Abhishek -ash with the roles they play...I was talking about my dear friend Vandu(Prettywoman) Well..on second thoughts meting u pooji kiki Srushti and all others wouldn't be bad either...Embarrassed We can have a forum get together of sorts hai na, what say?Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanPooja_219Warda.Hamlet53

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by Hamlet53

in real"

xxx hammie 

LOLLOLLOL I wish..but no re...i like the guy as an actor and i feel its better not to meet them as then the mystery is gone and u can't associate them with characters they play..like now a days due to over exposure i can't associate SRK, Salman or Abhishek -ash with the roles they play...I was talking about my dear friend Vandu(Prettywoman) Well..on second thoughts meting u pooji kiki Srushti and all others wouldn't be bad either...Embarrassed We can have a forum get together of sorts hai na, what say?Wink

@Bold : Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye,tere pyaar ki dor se bandhe aaye reWink

I know i know,meri aawaz itni sur me nahi haiLOL,but bhavnao ko samjhoTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanWanderbugprnczWarda.Hamlet53

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Ur prelouge story reminded me of my childhoodDay Dreaming.Kya befikari ke din theApproveUnlike u,i used to get scolding for eating khatte berWink,becaz even i had tonsils problem.ConfusedLike i mentioned earlier ,my mom being teacher,along with maa ki daant ,teacher wali double dose bhi milti thiLOL.Dad wali dhamki she never gave,becaz it was futile.Ulta sometimes he used to ask his hissa from my khatte berROFL,then we both used to get scolding.
But,what u said is true,mom knows everything,she can read it on our face,in our eyes.
Now,when i am all grown up & can eat whatever i feel like,somehow i want that restiction back.
Even though girls are dad's doll,but it is mother who reads them like an open book.The maternal cord always remains strong thruout ur entire life.
I am yet to experience motherhood,still when i am with my nieces,i always feel that motherly affection & by god they do get the same scolding which i got from my momLOLwhenever they eat too many chocolates.

ch 23 :

Until i had not read the complete part,i was going mad with guessing that what actually Nakku saw in Rakshanda's cell,which shook her so much.Infact i almost felt angry at Rakshanda thinking she deliberately bumped into Nakku & that pic. must be of her & Dutta & she did all this to make nakku feel miserable.But by the time i finished reading ,i felt so miserable for thinking such wrong things about her.That's why it is said naa,u should never creat opinion about anyone hastily.U should infact be flexible enough to judge the person as per the situations.But,i will come to Rakshanda's part afterwards.

Dutta is not leaving a single opportunity to make Nakku realise how much he loves her & cares for her feelings.Being emotional is my natureLOL,so when i read how Dutta asked her if she is missing her siblings,i got teary eyes.Nakku would have never imagined that someone will read her feelings & will do everything to fulfill her every wish.But,Nakku's weariness was so evident in her behaviour.She is really like an open book,jo mann me hai woh chehre par hai.That's what makes her pure-hearted.

Nakku's resort pool experience was one of a kindLOLLOLLOL.She & her beliefs always goes together & uska ulta Dutta has equally strong logics & scientific reasons to support his theoriesLOL.Both are right in their own way & yet when they both try to put their points forward,its so much fun to watch their arguments .Dutta never leaves any chance to twist her religious tales into something which suits his wittiness.Bechare Laxmanji ko bhi nahi chodaLOL.
But, what i loved the most in this was how slowly Nakku's thoughts are changing,i liked how she was talking to herself that this is not her hometown where people like to gossip.This is what Dutta & Kalatai both wanted naa,that she should stop getting bothered by what someone might say.
FInally he managed to get her wet,but ye kya nakku ne toh uske pure romance pe pool bharke paani dal diyaLOL.I really felt like pulling her cheeks when she said -*aap sochte samjhte nahi,bas raita failate rehte hai*ROFL
Bechar Dutta,indeed uske romantic mood ki bhais paani me beh gayi.LOL

Dress selection was damn hilarious & yet endearingEmbarrassed.I loved how she kicked him,when he mentioned her size for dress.Nakku dear,agar woh batayega nahi toh aap pehnogi kya?
But ,the owner tthinking her child was so cute ,i mean in many ways she is so child like,innocent ,delicate & pakki mischievious with Dutta.17 dressesShocked,chalo finally kuch toh Nakku ko pasand aayaLOL.Tillu ko ab samjh me aa raha hoga ke shaadi ke baad kya kya karna padta hai.

I have seen that traditional Hungarian dance so many times on TV ,but the tradition part of it was something which i never knew.I loved the Bride rescue tradition & Dutta's witty reply to that.LOL
But,one thing i noticed,may it be Dutta's close friends or his associates or their wives,they all are really fond of Nakku.She has such aura that everyone who comes in contact with her just gets touched y her humble nature.

Next part is quite emotional to read & if i continue now,then i won't be able to sleep.Ouch
Will come back again  when i am in better position to explain what i felt reading it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66WanderbugushankitvcWarda.Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
loved it , plz update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
amazing update dear
ah me thought that its dutta and rakshanda's pic on phone but no its her baby pic sad for rakshanda she blamed herself and stay away from him so that he don't harm himself like last Cryand like ned and her conversation.
tasha's explanations is exaclty different but both right she thinks from religious point of view and he from scientific but love itTongue
ah dress scene what a hubby Embarrassed
dutta's collegue's wife tell interesting prank played on marriage there and dutta's answer really hillarious  LOL
nakku and socks ROFL
love the update dear

Wanderbug

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
a superb updt...nakku understood rakshas pain as a mother just by the look in her eyes...Ned and Rakshas convo gr888888... they are so much in pain fr the condition of their son sumhow bcoz of themself... loved the updt to core... updt sooon...do PM

Edited by ushankitvc - 26 June 2011 at 10:39am

Wanderbug

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

@ Shilpi

Reading ur update ..I remembered this track

She was afraid to come out of the locker 
she was as nervous as she could be 
she was afraid to come out of the locker 
she was afraid that somebody would see 

Two three four 
tell the people what she wore 

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 
that she wore for the first time today 
an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 
so in the locker she wanted to stay 

Two three four 
stick around well tell you more 

She was afraid to come out in the open 
so a blanket around her she wore 
she was afraid to come out in the open 
and so she sat bundled up on the shore 

Two three four 

it was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 

so in the blanket she wanted to stay 

Two three four 
stick around well tell you more 

Now she's afraid to come out of the water 
and i wonder what she's gunna do 
now she's afraid to come out of the water 
and the poor little girls turning blue 

Two three four 

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 
so in the water she wanted to stay 

From the locker to the blanket 
from the blanket to the shore 
from the shore to the water

She is so afraid of living her life ..but Dutta will not give up …..But That's what we call love..Being there for one other ….So cute

17 DRESSES …Wow ...But I guess Dutta did not mind chking her out in each and every one of them .

I felt really bad but yet proud of Raksh ….. 

Bad becoz she is helpless as a mother , Proud becoz she refuses to give up and continues to fight …

Near the place I grew up there is a family wo have two such kids …..But the way, the parents have brought them up , is joy to see .

Not  everyone can do so ...   can give so much love and bear pain with a smile …it takes a lot courage to do so .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaamnx12WanderbugPooja_219Warda.Hamlet53

Go to top