Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 114)

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

wow what a beautiful updt loved the way dutta pulled her into the pool and then was telling her size to the sales girl ..lol...ohh she must be looking awesome ..could imagine them both dancing ..

but rakhshas story was very painful ..felt bad for her ..thanks so much for this superb updt ...like always enjoyed reading logic vs faith tussle between dutta and nakku ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__Wanderbugtamanna1391

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
quite a long and emotional update its true sometimes a stranger understands you well than someone very close  to you ,awesome tasha scene and loved  the way they expresses their belief that are opposite,so you r back ,thanks  for PM and a lovely update ,please update soon. Smile tasha romance in next update please

Edited by krishaa - 25 June 2011 at 10:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugtamanna1391

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Finally An update after a long time...i must say it was awesome and superb...
Dutta n nakku conversation in pool is too good...ohhh...he pulled her in the pool
i had thought that may b rakshanda will create problem between the D n N...but no iam wrong...her own life is vry painful...heart touching
waiting for next
update soon
thanx

Wanderbugtamanna1391stranger2rose

Nimmi. Senior Member

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Shilpi! Lovely update!! Just superb!

Naku is a special one! She has a Midas touch! Lives just bloom! Look at Kalatai, Leelatai, her siblings, Dutta, his friends, his ex! Bless her!

Eagerly awaiting the next update with some more  romantic moments between Dutta and Naku!

Edited by mozart66 - 25 June 2011 at 4:52am

WanderbugWarda.tamanna1391

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
First of all welcome back shilpi Hug
hope u had a great vacation :-)

the update is fantabulous yaar...ur updates are always flawless:-)

firstly the starting para is so touching...awww...i know all of us have faced such childhood encounters where mummy caught are mistakes...and even still so true we cannot lie with our mom...she can easily read our eyes...nothing in this world can match her selfless love...bless all mothers...may all moms live long n healthy lives {ameen}

proceeding with the story ...glad that u mentioned that first paragraph regarding maa first it made it even more easier to affiliate with raksha...all mothers are the same and raksha is no less...this is the inheritance of the woman...that she is selflessly in love wid her child...no matter if she of as high class to which raksha belong...or as simple as kala...

and coming to naku ...oh she is a sweet angel...dutta is so lucky to have her as a wife...what a life this couple gonna have ...i can imagine Day Dreaming

andthe last part is so true sometimes a stranger understand us more than our nearones...but not every stranger...brilliantly written...this line just stole the show:-)

thanks a ton for such wonderful update and for pm too...
waiting for the next part...and i can wait too...cos i know the wait is going to be worth it Embarrassed Smile

WanderbugHamlet53tamanna1391

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i realized that part about the stranger understanding us better from my experience in the forum..where ii met so many friends and one very very special person..whom i so badly want to met in real..

prettywomanWarda.tamanna1391

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
 Fantastic update Sil ,relishing the flavour certainly a weekend treat and worth waiting for...luv you...
the ice pops ,kulfi ,street vendors scenario ,taboos related to eating off the street ,,,just loved it ..brought back memories that I coud relate to completely..me and my buddies during lunch break,flock to the school's main iron wrought gate and go for packets of imli,and  corn buried in hot steaming sand driizzled with fresh lemon scrub and sprikled with loads of salt and red chilli yummy... here uk street venders would sell hot dogs.. squirted with mustard! but do miss the kulfi and the ice pops especially the color on the lips!
absolutely was into the Danish spa site. reminded me of the city of Bath in UK ,famous for its hot springs ..the city is littered with Roman archeological sites  and shows the remanents of the Roman empire AD 43... bacically the Romans wanted a cooler climate and also had expansion on their minds ... sorry  this was triggered off whilst reading your text...
did laugh at their covos at he pool side her reference to paap cleansing more so on home ground ,and his funny quip about commiting paaps first to have them washed off haaa.funcy coming out with lets go to LA badmasshi ka adah first...yeah.. Dutta ! loved it
loved the bit about the close bit in the pool of course chaska!
ingenious the contrast between the natrual spa of home and his contrasting explanation about the geyser run spa... i.e the man made really going back to the primitive for inspiration to run the modren version! well done Shil..xx
great were the moments of her firm yet reasonable spirtual beliefs and his factual scientific approach... again  a high light of the update !
enjoyed the shop, dress description  very light ,and well described ,especially the dress it self .
the final section was deep and thought proking ,the ference to autisim, marital bonds ,parenting... excellent issues not to be taken lightly... this is the kind of stuff that stays with the reader... and has a universal appeal... xxx well done
the very last section was sad... looks like OUR nakku with her simplicity ,raw ,coomon sense itelligence has scored again .
soo guru jee thanks for an impact riddled update luv you loads .xxx hammie! waiting for next...

mozart66WanderbugWarda.

Go to top