Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 106)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Slightly shorter than usual na.. but then thank god for small merices, tu ne update toh kiya ;-P

Hmm…first flight as Mr and Mrs..Naku is in some ways lucky or should I say Tillu is luckier..there are so many first in her life that will be with him by her side.. take this flight, her trip abroad, stay in a luxurious hotel, eating so many exotic dishes..sab mein she will have the pleasure of sharing it with her dear hubby and vice versa..its v rare to find that these days..would you believe it that my first taste of a papdi chaat was with my bf/now hubby 15 years ago? I hail from a small city which does have chaat places now but not in those days.. and London mein aake, he was astonished beyond words when I was oohing and aahing over the chaat.. and bechare ko 1-2 spoons ke alaawa kuch nahin mila as me gobbled it all up!! So I do like that there are some things which will be your first time with your other half as it's a very sweet moment..naku seemed v comfy in her seat..maybe she is so petite, she has no problems in those tiny seats they have on board.. she seemed a picture of innocent temptation if that is ever possible!! Her beauty lies in the fact she does so many things so naturally without thinking how it might affect Dutta's heart beats that it comes across beautiful..best for tillu ji to get used to his wife's innocent ways!!

One more thing I like about Naku is that she has spunk. If he can ignore her, so can she.. if he can give the silent treatment, so can she.. she doesn't use tears to always get her way..she doesn't get swayed easily as she thinks thru things before sommiting..wow, he even enlisted her nani?!! That is seriously cute..but obviously her fears are too real for her..i was laughing reading about the LOC.. lol.. Rimpi.. shaadi hone se pehle hi u r very samajhdhaar.. rofl.. sab pata hain tujhe.. i think she had reached her breaking point and Could not continue being uncooperative to him na..

I have to tell you, the highlight of this episode for me were 2 things.. one the visuals you are able to portray about this beautiful country and secondly the dialogues..absolutely awesome.. she had so many questions and Dutta's responses were just out of this world. I cant praise you enough for the conversations between these two.. esp lines like..kuch bhi khaa lenge, ab mera dimag math kha.. and their English also being like hers..OMG, I am rofl..these lines are so in character with these two..he was asking to be beaten up saying things like that and then acts surprised that she is betaing her own patidev!! Hahaha.. great writing..i have to admit I did not know much about the language there.. and u have done perfect research.. be it the about the language, the hotel, the way to the hotel from airport over Chin bridge.. sounds real pretty..

Hmm..the crown hospital and pacemaker part was a revelation. These lil golden nuggets of info that you pass on thru your story is amazing..and especially the way you have used the protagonists to show the pros and cons of such experiments. I was swaying between D and N as both are right in their ownj ways.. but I am more from D's school of thought..but then that comes from being educated and well read and having seen so many things in life..whereas Naku in stark contrast has her own deep rooted beliefs which we can glimpse thru this part, which is right if you think about the life she has had and her upbringing. But then it is great that she is not averse to listening to other views which are opposite to her own views and trying to accept them too..D has always been of the same nature..it is true that ultimately it is in the hands of the user how we use it.. for betterment or otherwise..the creator can only hope that his invention will be used for the betterment of mankind..and I liked how Dutta explained he would have given his own kid if he was put on the spot..it takes a huge heart to do it..i know several who will not , but am 100% in agreement in what he says here..if we all stopped being selfish even for a sec and looked at the wider picture..aaww, he wants lots of babies..:) but abhi nahin, which is fair enough..and his reasons are just so sweet.. he wants her to live her life like she has never lived before.. carefree and without too many responsibilities.. she has always had huge responsibilities and expectations from people..for the first time, someone has put her first before arriving at this imp decision..sigh..

Ahhh.. u make me want to go to Budapest now!! It sounds so picturesque and romantic and beautiful..and her happiness and excitement is so contagious..Naku always knew her hubby did important work and was well respected..and now she gets an opportunity to actually see how well respected and revered he is in his field..how in spite of his young age, people still love listening to his opinions..it is different back home as she has met with his friends and colleagues.. who have come to know her by now.. whereas here these are people from the same field from other parts of the world respecting her hubby's work..it must be daunting too as he is so well respected, she is bound to have fears of what people will expect of her..but she clutches onto him for dear life and he too realises how she will feel like fish out of water sticks by her side na..

Hmm.. Rakshanda..initially like Naku I also felt good she stopped Naku from eating those cutlets.. but the moment she sneered about how it might have tampered her jaat..i felt oh ho.. some things never change..and she already knew who Naku was! A case of sour grapes and I absolutely loved how Naku's face changed to show her hatred..of course, naam sunte hi she would have remembered the back story Dutta had told her about the decanter..it must not be a great feeling to meet your hubby's ex like this na.. but she hanldled it beautifully.. esp the way she never keeps things in her mind.. what is in her mind is on her face J.. wow, Dutta was all tiger protecting his lil wifey.. lil does he know she needs no protecting and is quite capable of handling 10 such women.. but it must be such a great feeling to have your hubby back you so fully the way he did na..it is amazing how you incorporate an important point from the FF when u least expect it.. here at this juncture she sees things thru D's eyes and even feels a certain amount of empathy towards this woman as she realises how alone she is..and I loved loved D's last line.. hmmm..kaise aise lines sochti hai tu? ;-P

Now just have to wait to see what else you conjure up!!

Edited by prettywoman - 09 June 2011 at 4:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7kiran255Wanderbug-bharti-tamanna1391

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
YAY uve updateD!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
reserved :) :) :)

EDITED:
hiii shilpi di,
sorry for the late comment...really sorry...actually to write comment abt this update i have to read previous six updates...so it took time.
If i say abt the previous updates...they r awsome...
i always loved ur fan fiction stories...ur fan fictions not only have story but also give me some info or i can say knowledge. Bcoz u always explain each and everything vry beautifully...like in this update u give info abt the language hungary.
Loved the stubborn nakku and caring dutta.
So here is a new character rakshanda...u use this character in starting.
Will she makes dutta-nakku love weak??? After seeing the behaviour when rakshanda was interact wid them, i don't think so it will happen.
Waiting for ur nxt update...update soon...
Thanx for the pm.
Love u di

Edited by priya6gang - 09 June 2011 at 8:49pm

stranger2rose

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
great chapter as usual
loved it Smile

Edited by meriyaar - 10 June 2011 at 7:47am
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
thanks shil..was waiting for it . understatement, loved it from start to finish,again very well written.enjoyed the references to  Denmark, especially  the bleakness of the weather. loved he reference to the heart,and the pace maker. interesting how Nakusha  simple logic poses questions about two aspects  to an issue. her innocence and child like reminds me of a persons quest for life long learning ,regardless of how knowledgeable one is ,the element to receive more on board is what  learning is all about. there relationship promises so much variety of emotions that nothing is  predictable. the bit of her expecting to be a mum soon as it was the accepted next thing after marriage contrasted with his very interesting perspective of wanting her to grow up in years a bit made me want him to kick him ,still he had a point ,but he redeemed himself in my eyes when he says when ever she's ready.  the last bits were quite philosophical noone is completely good or completely bad but ...a bit of both... Shil i loved your writing  for its " now think about it " bits . thanks mate xxx luv hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garima25mozart66Wanderbug

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
awesome update...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdr66Wanderbugtamanna1391

sdr66 Newbie
sdr66
sdr66

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
love ur ff.

Wanderbug

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
sahi hai dutta nakku ki sympathy ki need raksha ko nahin tumhe hai very good update but missed there romance and waiting for next as always

Edited by rrs1391 - 08 June 2011 at 7:11pm

Wanderbug

Go to top