Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update liked your tasha conversation and dutta love towards nakku ,their romantic scene were awesome u r really magician of words all your words are such that all can imagine each and every scene of it . please write their honeymoom update soon and do increse bond btw them. please update soon, do not let us wait long this time /thanks for update and pm.😊
ridhanawal thumbnail
awsome update  loved it please continue soon
add me in your pm listEdited by ridhanawal - 12 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A nice cosy way to end the tiff they had.. Dutta doc ke nuskey kya kehna!! But I can now see a certain boldness in Naku where she is so much more confortable with him and her own self when she is with him. You can really see the butterfly making it's own way out of the caterpillar! I always wanted to know when love happened to D.. with Naku, she always loved him even though in her mind he was unattainable..whereas I always thought maybe for D it was a gradual process..but nice to know he realises that he feel for her from that first meeting and it was then a slow and gradual process of realising his love for her..i loved the way you interwove their own interpretations of their first meeting! He starts off with the most recent one whereas for Nakku it was from that time onwards when she was a kid. I must say her description of her runny nose and chicken pox marks were such apt touches when you think of her age. She ever so gently reminds him of their first meeting and typical male had forgotten all about it! but then he remembers that incident so fondly and the way he makes up for his brute power all those years ago was real sweet.. they both were like a couple of innocent kiddos!

This chapter focussed on how Nakku has slowly adapted herself in his fast paced life and world. She is still a bit hesitatnt, but her eagerness to learn and qualities instilled in her by Kala stand her in good stead.. Plus Leela tai also feels that she can mange things on her own and is not that scared of the Mumbai life anymore. I still remember how she would wait behind the door in Kala's house after serving the snacks and now this Naku confident in herself and her love, is actually making small chat and being a very gracious host. D is truly and irrevocably in love with her inner beauty and charm which has been sheltered from everyone before.. But now with him by her side, all his friends and family will also get to witness that part of Naku which was never on the forefront before. Hmm.. so Dutta also had a feeling tht his Leela tai was not that impressed with his choice of bride..it was refreshing to watch the bro-sis conversation which cleared up that little doubts in either minds..

When the pulao was short, I don't think Nalu in her village would have worried this much. She would have got on with it maybe? Whereas now, she knows she has to meet some expectations , live upto expectations set by herself and doesn't want to flounder. And Leela so calmly assesses the situation and helps her out..there are some qualities that come with age and experience only na? I had a smile reading how Naku complained to Leela about D.. OMG, this is so seriously real! When you ask them a 100 times, they are busy and cant be bothered to answer these inane questions and then when something goes wrong.. u know the rest hahahaha.. but as usual his reply was so good..hamare yaahan kitna saare bhagwaan hain.. hahahah

Hmmm..i must say he has some very good useful doc friends! At least making him think in the right direction.. D as usual thinks Naku will be lonely and lost in hungary, but other wives had such great ways to ensure that ethy do get to spend some quality time together!! At least sochne toh laga na.. for the first time, we see a scene between Naku-Leela tai like we saw between Naku and kala..they were both taking tentative steps towards each other and are a lot more comfortable..you could see that comfort level when N complained to L about D na..it was very sweet of Leela to compliment Naku on a great dinner as her approval would really mean a lot to her slowly expanding confidence..and she is so correct about how these days the hosts and guests arrive at a party and it is all the same experience for both.. the hosts do not enjoy the 'real' pleasure of having hosted a great party as the credit should belong to the party planner na..personally I prefer to do things my own way too and try and avoid caterers etc etc..oh, and such vital advice..keep ur innocence beta but develop a thick skin..very apt I say.. it will really her and her relationship with D if she is not swamped with negative thoughts on her low self esteem.. and how sweet of her to give her that jewellery set!

Now..I can totally relate to this scene Rimpi…ROFL.. pura party khatam, mehmaan chale gaye.. all work done and everyone happy. Now doc saab will masko maraofying his biwi on how well she organised the party .. rofl.. sounds all too familiar dear ;-P.. well, he again goes into flashback and realises how much he has changed as a person and how much peace he gets just having her around him..and this time he makes her aware of it too.. that will really do a world of good to her..I cant wait to read what happens in Budapest..aaaw, she was in tears when she heard he would go aaway, but then that was replaced by sher horror of actually going to a new country!!

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Dear shilpitha ,,

Its really a wonderful update from u . I am completly speechless . πŸ‘

what ever the way i want to see this couple u just presented them before me with this update . U made my dream come true .

I Enjoyed the  romance of tasha under moon and stars on terrace .  Its so sweet and romantic .  your  unique way of presenting   romantic scenes is simply  superb . 😳

Loved each and every romantic dialogues of tasha .  

The way dutta expressing his intense love for naku and naku made him remember their first meeting and the conversation over  there is truly awesome . Love each word there shilpitha .  πŸ˜

I love this naku very much . Her unique style and her unique speeches . she is really fantastic . simply superb .

Dutta's way of expressing his love towards naku  every time is really awesome .

Very sweet memories are there  in tasha 's life . Their first meeting  includes sindhoor . Its really unbelievable indirectly god or fate  mentioned at that age only    that they are made for each other and in future he is the person  who is going to put sindhoor in her maang .

Nakusha  made all the arrangements for the party and she impresses leela tai also . That' s our naku . Iam so proud of her . πŸ‘

Leela tai is so sweet towards naku and now she is confident that naku will merge with dutta's life style  and tasha's married life will be happy . In this part leela tai's hidden affection towards naku is revealed . She also loves naku like kala tai but she never expressed but now she expresses her fondness towards naku .

Iam so  so happy that naku is slowly opening and slowly gaining confidence starts mingling with people and dutta's colleague's wives and all dutta's  circle starts to admire naku's innocent and unique nature .πŸ‘πŸΌ

The way dutta is observing change in naku  and Dr. saab is so proud about his wife . So sweet relationship of tasha . I agree Dutta is deeply madly irrevocably is in love with naku . I want to see this type of dutta only who drools over naku . πŸ˜‰

leela tai is just like mother to naku . she is so sweet  guiding , encouraging and giving confidence to naku .

Tasha 2 weeks honeymoon to budapest . Hope naku agrees to go . Its dreamy . Ohh so much waiting  and dreaming for  tasha honeymoon and for their natural  silly silly fights and cute romantic wars , romantic scenes . 😍

I really love to see more and more   their word wars and silly fights , arguing , pulling each other's leg , encountering each other .  This is the uniqueness of tasha in this ff . 😍

Hope in  budapest  also before all great doctors our great naku makes dutta feel proud . Hope so there will be some incident that naku makes all the doctors mesmerised with her speech  , all doctors clapping at her speech something on general topic in some party and makes dutta proud . Dutta admires  falling more and more hard for naku just dreaming .😍

Waiting for  tasha's  honeymoon .

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
please update karo yaar pleaseee
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am coming to rejoice my self :D

iim coming to read ur updates :D

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
shilpi luks like u hav disappeard...allong wit afew oder ff writers :((((

issin u n ur reguler updates.x
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
No missy ! shilpi loves u guys a lot and would not disappear anytime soon..i am lurking around in the forum all the time...will update both FFs soon...have patience friends.

I have done the prelude to the next chapter but can't find time for finishing it! I don't wish to disappoint u all..

One thing i want to make clear that these characters are not DUTTA and NAKUSHA of Laagi Tujhse Lagan...They are completely different characters but due to rules of the forum i have to keep the names same.

So as they have their own characteristics writing for them is tougher...so this FF is getting a bit difficult then ETK and hence both are on stand still..

Watch the post..as i will update soon. Promise!
nileshni679 thumbnail
Sach u r going to update soon, magar kab bahut der ho gai itna bhi na tadpao.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

No missy ! shilpi loves u guys a lot and would not disappear anytime soon..i am lurking around in the forum all the time...will update both FFs soon...have patience friends.

I have done the prelude to the next chapter but can't find time for finishing it! I don't wish to disappoint u all..

One thing i want to make clear that these characters are not DUTTA and NAKUSHA of Laagi Tujhse Lagan...They are completely different characters but due to rules of the forum i have to keep the names same.

So as they have their own characteristics writing for them is tougher...so this FF is getting a bit difficult then ETK and hence both are on stand still..

Watch the post..as i will update soon. Promise!

aww bless we all love u lots as wel...   jus ddn see u around 4 bare time so thought i shud ask lol

yeh ikno wa u mean hun...but as long as u update n dont leav it haf way thru..das all dat mattrs..u cn tke ur time😳 (but no 2 long lol)πŸ˜†

btw..can u weez send me d ebooks u wer talkin bout..wud love 2 read em..n ukno ur os in BHAL..can u post it on here on tasha aswelEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. jus chnge d nmz arnd n stf.x

ps.hwz ya lil nephw?? r u bak at home wit dem nw.x