Frequent Posters

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ hmmm update!!!!!!! kab hoga? ๐Ÿ˜
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab Update dear...you have a wonderful writing style..you should totally write for TV or for the movies..maybe a book even?
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome shilpi
Will come with my comments tomorrow :)
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update Shilpi...will come back later to comment...

--Lalitha
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Batateyyy loool... I choked on my drink.. batatey nahin aloo.. lmaooo..
Awww they still fight and pince each other n tease each other.. dats soo cutee..!!
Leela isnt like Kaladidi but im sure she doesnt love Nakku but mayb doesnt wana show it.. i hope she bcuz lyk kala a little bit
n tlkin bout kala.. awww .. shes soo nice...
Hailaaa. Nakku gt overdressed for the party lol.. bless her.. so naive.. but as usual... he is der for her... I hope he doesnt get fed up.. n i dnt want this to end lyk Pardes movie lool..
Lool female person,, poor Dutaa,,!!

Awesome update shilpi.. Continue soon :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oye meri shilpi.fabulous guess what read the whole update aloud to my daughter,she loved the butters scotch,chocy,vanilla bit the most she is the sweet tooth person in the household. Me personally enjoyed the complete shopping  list section made complete sense,although when it came to the Maharashtran bit ,I felt utterly likewise Nakku..poor soul! It was all Greek for me! Her convo with Kala was very tradition based,reminded me soo much of my mum. There were some truths like the bit of adaptability and moulding one's self in a situation to achieve harmony and compatability!. The make over fiasco was amusing and lighthearted,but still managed to portray the anxiety Nakku felt about dealing with which she saw some sort of annunciation ! but the hightlight was the good husband for whom naught mattered except the way his wife was real,raw and natural! thankyou for a lovely update.Shil, Iwas looking out for the update every time I was on the Forum..  apnay guru ki post! no I dont  mean " me Dutta ,you Nana"
with luv xxx hammie 
guru jee dutta says thankyou for the pm ha haaa
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can understand why u were in a dilemma and had to try 3 times before u settled on this part.. very difficult na to decide which way to go.. and as u said it urself, shaadi ke chand dinon mein hi sab besura nahi ho saktha! it is all rosy at first and where both are makign extra efforts to please each other too..

a very light fluffy part.. but also shows that they are both willing to undergo that extra mile for the other.. it shows they both care for each otehr's feelings..hmm.. kandhey, batae ka idea accha hain madamji๐Ÿ˜‰ hasso aur hasso.. jis par guzarthi hain, usko aisa nahi lagta hain lol๐Ÿ˜† it is so true though that naku will not bat an eyelid before belting out a list of things and when radhabai tells her names she has not even heard of, obviously she will be confused na! but acca hai, doc saab accha enjoy kar rahe hain! it was real good to see that spark still in naku esp the way she pinches him and kicks his shin lol! their relationship is still one of friendship and that is a amust for any relationshp to survive..hmm.. she is still a bit scared around leelatai..and to top it, she broke that figurine though no fault of hers! but as usual dutta must have kiskofied from there leaving her red faced! loved how she says aapka ladla tillu!!

i wonder if leela tai is finidng thei antics cute or childish.. after all she is a much older woman and a much didillusioned woman ..maybe seeing them happy and content might restore her lost faith in marriage and love.. at least for the moment, she appears a tad bored/disinterested in how dutta is teasing naku ..

rimpi.. mujheyeh phone wala idea scene bahut accha laga.. esp all the odd places where she keeps her phone..pata nahin some things remind me of somone ๐Ÿ˜ณ she doesnt even remeber her phone number, but when she says she remembers the number that matters most to her, i was like sigh... this one line says a lot about Naku..wonder if dutta realised the full extent of this..to her he is her world, her mornings and evenings begin and end with him, he matters and no one else does..he is the centre of her universe.. he is damn lucky, though i am not convinced he realises the extent to which she is attached to him..oh, god, there are several things in ur meetha which i can relate to.. should i be happy or sad.. hey bagwan๐Ÿ˜†  the way she is careless and does not use her home phone to track her mobile is hilarious! i dont think she is dumb, but just that her priorities are slightly diff.. she is zara hatke.. bless her.. and him as he will have a tough time handling this woman who is a kid at heart!

hmm.. first test.. night club.. now i dont know why dutta agreed to go to a night club. as he did not want to refuse his colleagues?! well,he knows naku never has been to one and will be so nervous.. could have met at a restaurant instead.. but then, he feels she needs to blend in and with him y her side she can do it..waise doc saab was flirting real well from his clinic!no wonder secretary is still in doubt if he was in fact talking to his wife only!!

it was lovely to hear kala tai advise naku.. just like her mum..how naku still frets and wories about her siblings.. it must be sooo hard to not worry for her younger ones whom she has looked after all tehse years.. it is not that easy to let go.. she will never be able to do so..but then with kala tai there, it is true that they are in safe hands..kala is so practical in spite of being a soft hearted woman.. a perfect blend.. as usually people like her who think from their hearts are often miscontrued as being not being able to be wise enough to deal with the normal world.. but she has been a role model for naku and tells her correctly to focus on ehr life with D as that is her present and future now.. her siblings and dad etc will love her and miss her, but ultimately she is Dutta's now!
seriously.. i felt so bad when she cried.. she took so much trouble to get ready.. in a manner in which she thought was right.. but then to open the door with so much anticipation and to see the look on your hubby's face to say this was not what he was expecting must have been so painful.. But must say D handled it pretty well, esp the way when he says no one will say Dutta patil ke biwi ke baara mein ulta seedha..it was grat she confessed what she was feeling right then and there esp as she felt she was a gawar.. and he was there to hold her hand.. and wow, he picked out her clothes.. after all these days when she has always laid out his clothes, he picks her clothes.. great.. well done..and she feels she is so under dressed and simple! but then simplicity mein hi beauty rehta hain.. it is so true that there is no need to look like a lit up christmas tree when u attend a party.. shaadi is diff, but def in discs etc.. maybe who knows D might even take her shopping and try out otehr attires soon  ๐Ÿ˜‰
and perfect ebding when she says he smells of her now.. now.. that will be true after they go thru their ups and downs to reach that perfect level of understanding..as much as she will try to alter herself to fit into his life, his life will also be altered to be perfectly entwined with her!!
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was definatley the wait shilpi. what a beautifully written update, the way you described their newly married life was amazing. love how naku is trying to adjust this new lifestyle and how dutta has that cheekiness as well as being a wonderful husband. really love how they're honest with eachother it's so lovely. can't wait to find out what goes on in the party, please do update soon and thanks a ton for the pm.
tc.
xxx
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hey  shilpi dear...I love it... the way he teases her... and her forgetting her cell phone in weird places now that is a classic and ahhh such a sweet husband he dressed her up simple just the way he likes her... lovely can't wait till the club part...
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was chooo   cute  tasha   scenes  n  naku  in  new  city  was  really   nice  to  read...i  loved  it...looking  fwd.....