FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago

FABULOUS 🤗👏 ...........finally dutta realised his love for naku 😃  & what amazing dream!kash aisa kuch real ltl me dekhne ko milta................ dutta ab usse gadha nahi kahugi. loved the J dutta......& then kya style mein kalawati se keh diya ki naku se vo shadi karega . & yes kishor his also darling 👍🏼. itna accha hone ke baad nein uss bittu ke ma par apna time waste nahi karugi, bhad ne jaye vo aur usska beta . nazar aayegi to na? wala comment  😛 .atlast propose kiya aur kahnaji ki stapna bhi kar di last part to solid  now i'm in 😍 tashaland.............. ab leela, roop,aur madhu ki reaction bhi baki hai....... but this after this update i'm on cloud9..... yo it's a parti time 🥳  can't wait .................

hey shilpita, update really amazing hai,,,,,,,,, plz update kar do na jaldi i can't wait now 😛 atlast naya keybord laya papa ne..........so now i'm very eager. plz jyada waqt mat lagana next update ke liye....................
update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😃
superb!!!!!!

Proposal

so next part is wedding!!!Winky
I logged in & i saw ur PM.
I guess now everytime i want a quick update,i should offer u some homemade sweets😆
Belan se jyada asar mithai me hai😉

Edit : I just finished reading ur awasome update & equally beautiful comments by Vandu👍🏼,now i feel out of words ,may be i should just quote Vandu & say WORD😊
Edited by preety_219 - 12 years ago
awesome update dear

love the way he confess his love for her and propose her

so next is their wedding and nakku wish is gonna be true of marine drive and view of sunset.
marvelous
love it and ur ff is part of my life .
update soon can't wait

Originally posted by preety_219

I logged in & i saw ur PM.
I guess now everytime i want a quick update,i should offer u some homemade sweets😆
Belan se jyada asar mithai me hai😉

Edit : I just finished reading ur awasome update & equally beautiful comments by Vandu👍🏼,now i feel out of words ,may be i should just quote Vandu & say WORD😊

no way...gar itna accha update tha to i deserve proper comments.. too
Originally posted by shilpita87

no way...gar itna accha update tha to i deserve proper comments.. too

Ok,if u are so interested in my boring comments then its ur choice,
but then don't blame me afterwards 😆
Originally posted by preety_219

Ok,if u are so interested in my boring comments then its ur choice,
but then don't blame me afterwards 😆

haa...wht a good attempt to get away from commenting....but won't work....u have to pay the tax for my update and mithai won't work as i love comments better😛
😍Ok,here u go 😆
First of all thanks to u i got to learn a new word- FRESHET & its meaning.
Beautiful lines about hidden feelings.👍🏼
Btw this is the best title amongst all the other ch. titles in this particular FF.
Like Vandu,even i had mentioned in my comment that will he ever understand what he did unknowingly holds so much importance in a girls' life.But,u made him realise & what a dream convo. ,that abeer on her nose,even in our tradition it is said that if it falls on girl's nose then she is considered lucky.
Even the holi reference & then him saying something about nakku's touch which woke up his soul & now he is scared about loosing her & what life it would be without her.I liked that u brought that sitaron wala reference,it reminded me of their earlier convo. about not being able to see the stars from mumbai sky.He wants to find solace by looking at stars becaz nakku won't be there with him
Even i his dream,he couldn't accept that he has no right on nakku.
I guess finally the moment we all waited for so long arrived,confession time😉
I find it really cute,how this 2 always sense each other's presence,they are indeed kanhaji milai jodi😊
 **Agar jo maango woh mile ye jaroori nahi,to jo nahi maanga wo milna bhi to jaroori nahi naa**,it just made me emotional.Never in her life nakku asked anything for herself,not even dutta's love.Then why this rishta ?😭
I felt nice when nakku said that maine ye nahi maaga tha  kisi ki bahu kum sahuliyat jyada ban jaau,her pent up frustration finally came out in front of the only person who she thinks as her life.Even Dutta couldn't control his emotions when he started saying maana kar do,i was like ok,dr.saab ,but then his next line just bowled me.Mera kya hoga?
Finally Kishore's line about book being too close to eye proved so right,it's the fear of loosing her completely which shook his hidden feeling & what came out in front of nakku was flood of his long pent up emotions.
I really liked how yet again u used their past convo. about love & jelousy factor.Just the thought of bittu trying to touch her,his mangalsutra & sindoor on nakku was enough for dutta's blind rage.i loved when he said -MERI NAKKU.Since so long not only nakku,we also waited for this moment & it finally came😳
This is the best love confession.Finally he realised that his earlier life was just survival,jeena toh usse nakku ne sikhaya hai.
**Tai kehti hai,teri maa ke baad tune sabko sambhala hai,main bhi bikhra hua hoon,mujhe samait le,mujhse pyaar kar ,pls.😭**
His line about doing open heart on bittu,just made me laugh.There was so much possessiveness.Everytime he said,meri nakku,i felt so happy for nakku.Afterall this was something her heart always wanted.Nakku's happy tears made me cry😭,but even mine were happy tears.Its really a nice feeling to be loved by the person whom u love so much.He cann't see her sad or crying,haye kya pyaar hai😍
Nakku ki aankhon aur naak ka nal ek saath khul gaya & Dutta found that to be the most beautiful sight,this is what it feels to be in love.I liked that line about nakku's beauty & midas touch👍🏼
I love u Meetha & I love u sadu,haye now i am officially dead😍
I knew someone will see them,but never expected nakku's father😕.But,i guess what his heart always knew,his eyes just witnessed,that is his daughter's happiness with the person whom she thinks as her life.
That last look from nakku & dutta's reassurance said a lot of unspoken things.
Kishore & his gyaan bhari baatein😆,finally book ka reference bhi aaya😉Kala also realised about Dutta's feeling.Kishore & his words of wisdom👍🏼
**Do alag insaan ek saath itne sampuran lag sakte hai**
**Nakku ne dutta ko apni sadgi me baandh liya aur dutta ne nakku ko apne rang me rang diya**
This 2 lines pretty much summed up about nakku & dutta being soulmates.
Dutta made me laugh when he barged into kala's room & announced that he wants to merry nakku😆😆😆.His gesture was like that of a stubbern kid😉

Expected reaction from bittu & his mother dear😆.I wish u have given us the glimpse od dutta's proposal in front of nakku's father,but then never mind,what everyone knew already,he must have just put it in words.
Haila,he blushed😆,pyaar me kya se kya haal ho gaya kadwe karele ka🤣

Nakku was waiting in her room,i liked how immediately she declared that it is her room,& now her kanhaji will stay there.Poor dr.saab,abhi se aadat daal lo biwi ki ghulami ki😆
He wanted to kiss her & she denied😆,dutta tera kuch nahi ho sakta😉
She called him dhuan chodti chimny😆😆😆.looks like that fierce nakku is back😉

** to phir jitney zor se us din yahan mera haath marora tha…utne hi haq se mera yahi haath pakad ke lejana aapni duniya mein.**👍🏼

Yes,now this is going to be interesting,his world is poles apart from hers.Let's see how she makes place for herself in his mumbai's fast life.Pyaar ho gaya,ikraar bhi ho gaya ,ab  shaadi kab hogi yaa phir tum inn dono ko thoda courtship ka chance dene wali ho😉
Waise bhi dutta lost that bet,so nakku ka worli sea link wala round toh banta hai😆
I have already started singing -Intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki😉
yes this song is for ur next update😆
this was so beautiful shilpi, how do you write like this the words you use the way you shape the story, the dialogues it is wonderfully magnificent! i really loved this chapter probably my best one. dutta blushed for the first time so sweet. i'm glad that uday and his jalil of a mother is out now. Dutta the hero was so determined to win over naku's father and ask for her hand he's so cute love him😳 the best part was that they HUGGED they hugged wow and your description was so amazing! i just loved the ending naku winding him up and dutta being all lovey dovey just too cute they make such a perfect couple! thanks for the pm 😳 and hope u update soon. xx
I am almost scared to do this but....here goes...

Ahem Ahem attention dear passengers...apni khursi ki peeti bandh le because we will soon be taking off for Ch16..

Work on runway in progress....

i won't respond to bullying or bribes this time around..ask Vandu..i am on diet! so there...i make my stand!!!😳