FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Great update as always. Last part was funny. If i had seen it on screen, i could not have ever controlled my laughter at that scene -"bas, pahuch gaye hai..thodi deer aurโ€ฆso mat",  "nakku, soo mat, OK". Dutta is so tensed at the thought of uday getting closer to nakku even accidentally.  a very possessive dutta.

Hope he sorts out and understands his own feelings for nakku in the coming chapters.

Pls update as soon as possible.

ur ff is AAwesome...
.n i cant wait to read the next chaps so much..that like a maniac i am checkng about 20 times a day....can u please tell me wen u will update next so that i dont go mad till then checking and checking...

and please update as soon as possible...
Hi Shilpi , wonderful post as always, but why the delay....... was going crazy checking for updates every morning, did not want to pester you.........but thank you girls(pooja, vandu, kiran , shwetha and all the others) for getting the job done.......... hopefully we will get the next update soon.
I know it seems long since it is the 14th chapter, but please keep the same pace, all 14 episodes were awesome, so please do not speed up the story.....am sure all of us love reading this FF, so would not mind another 14 chapters.....

Now coming to the update.......what a start, Debu and Sonu trying to persuade nakku to not marry Uday and to marry Dutta........poor Nakku, unknowingly they touched a chord........her thoughts about Dutta, even though he understood her, he does not understand her feelings...really sad for her. 
Good to see that Dutta is also having sleepless nights.Loved Dutta-Kala convo.......Dutta accusing her of forcing Nakku for the marriage......without even thinking from kala's POV. Now Kala does not know the side of Uday that Dutta has witnessed, or that Uday decided to marry Nakku so that he will have a peaceful existence at home or that he wants someone who will take care of his parents and the household work, its unknown to kala, so it is not fair that Dutta blames her.  He is just mad  and frustrated (not to forget jealous...even though he has'nt realized the true reason yet), since he is not able to prevent this from happening, he is not able to talk nakku out of it, and so he just pours out his feelings to his Tai, which we understand, and hopefully his kala-tai will understand it soon too.
Kala's answer was fab, she is truly like a mother to the 3 kids........the way she describes each kids character and especially the way she talks so proudly of nakku was very touching and emotional. and Finally I guess Dutta understands his Tai. Felt really sad for Nakku, how she had to suddenly grow up and be the mother to her siblings, I truly feel blessed to have wonderful parents.

Aaah....they went out for a movie.......now why did you make Uday tag along.......but they still had fun, so that's good.Ohh.......Dutta wanted to share an eyelock with nakku......soo sweet, and he thought that she will understand that he was thinking of their previous trip.......but instead what he saw gave him the shock of his life......... good good, would like to see a J dutta......nice. But I really thought he might switch seats with Uday.........but the way you took it is even better.......Dutta trying to convince nakku to not fall asleep...... "Dutta- bas, pahuch gaye hai..thodi deer aurโ€ฆso mat..main gaaney lagata hoon. " how desperate can a man get........ "He switched on the player and turned back to give her a caring look - nakku,soo mat. Ok?" and he still does'nt realize his feelings for her............ Typical man......and finally we get the Eyelock......wonderfully done.

Now hopefully we get another update soon..........

--Lalitha

a really touching updt...... Just cant wait fr Dutta to realise his feelings fr Nakku......... God!!!!!!!! better that Dutta realise his true feelings fr Nakkku............. cant wait fr the nxt updt....... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.......... thanx fr PM
Emotional roller-coaster I must say.
Thanks for updating :)

Rest, laters...
very nice update
loved dutta and kala's conversation ..... liked how kala described all three .....
can't wait for dutta and nakku to confess their love ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hi...m xtremely sorry for taking sooooooo looooong 2 comment since I was d one who pestered u last for an update..๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Thnk u so much for d looong update ...I was happy reading it..I hope u give another Quota of "IP" drug 2day itself..M not asking u 2much...just 2 updates/week..dat 2 dis week ur update was delayed,
so if I include interest/fine for d delay, it has 2 b 3-4 updates..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›,,but since u need rest as well..dats y m pitying upon u n asking u 2 do JUST one more update 2day..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Huh...wat do I say abt "storm brewing"...๐Ÿ˜•..d title itself reminds me of one of D's most famous dialogues.."tu kuch bol nahi rahi hai aur mere samjh mein kuch aa nahi raha hai mere andar ka toofan badh raha hai"..similar seems 2 b d case of D&N in ur FF..
Naku's bro n sis wants her 2 get married 2 D..without knowing she herself wishes dis..poor naku its like" poorane zakhmon ko kuredna.."
Kala knows d three kids so very well as if she's their real mom..n D is surprised 2 ..I love how D wants 2 know more abt naku wen kala tells him abt debu n sonu but hasnt spoken abt naku
D ke toh dillo jaan mein toh bas Nakusha hi nakusha bas gayi hai..so much that he refuses 2 marry MEGHNA...yipeee..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..he is angered by d thought that she might be dreaming of Bittu..yuck..Buddduram kahin ka..D should hav been named so instead of d parrot..๐Ÿ˜‰
Wow !!..they are abt 2 go for watching AVATAR but is interrupted by "kabab mein haddi" aka Udayji ๐Ÿ˜ก
On their way back..hahah..D is so clever .. by pulling d brakes @ d right time..just wen Bittu was abt 2 remove d hairs off her face n asks Naku not 2 sleep...haha..he's so possessive of her..abhi se hi..wonder wat will he do wen he gets married..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aww d rest of d way they looked @ each other through the rear view mirror...๐Ÿ˜‰
SUPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBB...๐Ÿ‘
(Did I really reach 14'.Gosh'.need to wrap this up ASAP!) hey  wats dis yaar??..dont do this..I had said earlier also I wanna see..i mean read how naku manages life in Mumbai after marriage wid D & kids..๐Ÿ˜ณ ..so m assuming u wont end wid D&N's marriage n an epilogue 2 say dat they lived happily ever after..
update soon ..eagerly awaiting d next installment..gr8 job keep it up..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hi Shiplita ,, long awaited update ,, ..and wrth it's wait ,, so  Dutta realisation for Nakku  has notched a step up .. , his convo  with  his tai  ,, must have also  planted a seed in tai;s  mind , wht is she going to do now,, and
bringing Uday  for the movie was ๐Ÿ˜ก the kids didn't like it  ๐Ÿ˜†  but anyways wrth  it beocz we got to  see the Jealous Dutta ๐Ÿ˜†

hey the update was so gud , but ssooo short ,,.. waiting for more , when wil ghadu  realise ,,shadi ke mandap  mein ?? ๐Ÿ˜† such mein gaddhi hain dutta bhau  err Dr Dutta

thanks for an enjoyable read
Raj
Bit busy today.
Will try to comment late night or tommorrow,pakka๐Ÿ˜Š

Res .๐Ÿ˜›

Edited : I am not that evil to make one more spot & comment,i was just pulling ur leg.๐Ÿ˜†

Ch.14 : I have this amazing talent to filter the words which i don't like such as -WRAP

Debu,Sonu & Nakku ,such sweet sibling cum mother -child realtionship.It was so natural for debu to come to nakku even though he is almost 12,& nakku immediately understood something is bothering him.Dutta was absolutely correct,both the kids just cann't accept that their sister is getting married & will go far away from them.
What all names they were giving to that bittu-aadmi jaisi cheez,namoona๐Ÿ˜†
But,bottom line is even kids knew that he is not worthy of their didi.
For Dutta they were like -YE HI HAI RIGHT CHOICE BABY๐Ÿ˜‰
Debu especially is a great fan of duttabhau๐Ÿ˜†.
Both kids didn't realise that unknowingly in their match-making they opened nakku's unhealed wounds & then her monolouge standing near window with dutta was so painful.
Even her kanhaji is not listening to her,but nakku dear that is what u think,ur kanhaji is fully aware of ur love,& he is making sure that u will get ur love eventually.
As if on cue,even dutta was near the window.Basically both are restless  ,but don't know what is going on in other person's mind.
Dutta cann't get her out of his mind naa.Every night he thinks only about her & still doesn't realise what all this means.Gadha hi rahega๐Ÿ˜†
He was remembering their dance,wow.All the moments that he spent with her,made him smile ,but also made him upset,becaz he doesn''t want her to get hurt,not even by him.
The life which he led in all these yrs. all of a sudden seemed meaningless ,all those friends,girls,everything useless.becaz slowly his life has started revolving around nakku.
Dr.saab ye pyaar hai aur jitna jaldi aap ye samjhenge utna aapke liye aur nakku ke liye achcha hoga.
I liked how the doctor in him responded when he saw kalatai awake.
She was worried for him & he knew that ,i was glad when he told that meghana was not someone with whom he can spend his life.kala got shocked,becaz till now she was under impression that everything is well between them.Her next question put dutta in tight spot.
He noticed nakku's shadow ,but was doubtful.Just the thought of nakku dreaming about that bittu made him angry.I liked the way he made hand gesture for nakku & almost accused kalatai for taking nakku's marraige decision with that hypocrite.
Kala still doesn't realise naa that there is so much more in dutta & nakku's realtion than it meets the eye.or may be she never want to think in that direction๐Ÿ˜•

Kala was so right when she said,those kids have grown up in my aangan.She is just like their mother,i liked how he described sonu as being nakku's haath,that girl gets scared of maths ,such tiny observations only mother can do.
Debu ki masti aur shaitani ka raaz ab pata chala๐Ÿ˜†Pure saal ka padai agar woh pehle hi kar leta hai,toh naturally usse classroom toh bore hoga naa.So basically both debu & sonu are pretty good in studies ,all thanks to nakku.Debu ko kisike kehna ka koi asar nahi hota,ye toh uski harkatein dekh kar samaj aata hai.But,then he is such that whatever is in his heart ,is on his tongue.
Nakku's name & the reason behind it was so unique ,just like her.Her mom was so right about her being reason of everyone's happiness.Kala's description of 12-13yr. nakku ,just brought tears in my eyes.All those small small mistakes & yet that determination to take care of her siblings.No wonder her bro-sis turned out so well.
So,she did study till HSC,kala was so right about her,that if someone likes her then it is really big thing for nakku.Becaz till date no one had appreciated her for anything.I also liked how she said about nakku getting easily scared,but yet at the same time can open up to someone whom she consider close enough.It reminded me of her intial fights with dutta.Pakke Tom & Jerry ๐Ÿ˜† 
kala's last question to dutta about him still thinking her as padosi,made him realise how badly he had hurt his sister with his harsh remarks.But,kalatai didn't feel bad ,big sisters are like that only.
But,thru this convo. dutta got to see nakku's life from her childhood.I think this will make him understand her in more better way.I hope even kala got the hint that dutta ki life me nakku ki kya importance hai.
Their movie trip & the whole experience was fantastic.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I liked how debu & sonu felt dejected when they knew bittuji will accompany them๐Ÿ˜†
I hate people like bittu who start telling the movie story,pura maaza kharab kar dete hai๐Ÿ˜ก
The ease between dutta & nakku is so heartwarming,he eating her popcorn & she pinching him,its so natural for them.The entire movie nakku was engrossed in story & our dear gadha was busy watching nakku's facial expressions๐Ÿ˜
Their return journey reminded him that bike-ride.Just the sight of uday about to touch nakku was enough for dutta to bring the car to halt.Both of them understood the unspoken words & the way he was constantly telling her not to sleep ,it just made me think will uday understand what is really going on between these two?

Why i am getting feeling that something major is about to happen,which will break the dam of dutta's emotions & finally he will confess his feeling for nakku.

Note :
Now,i am done commenting so i can again start my dhamki's with belan ๐Ÿ˜ˆ for the next update๐Ÿ˜†
Kiran where are u,shall we start our next session with Shilpi๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by preety_219

Bit busy today.
Will try to comment late night or tommorrow,pakka๐Ÿ˜Š

Res .๐Ÿ˜›

Kitne spot reserve karegi meri maa๐Ÿ˜›...pichle ke page 58 mein bhi ek reserved spot hai...GRRRR๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ye accha hai..belan se dauda dauda ke update karao phir resv board laga ke rafuchakkar ho jao๐Ÿ˜•....me very angry...huh...๐Ÿ˜ก