Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 13-

Amazing update shilpi........... dutta understands how she feels so well.. and well this tweep of uday seems he is just there............. man i loved debu and sonu ther r adorable.............dutta so needs to realize he is in love with her..oh kahanji is dutta ko budhi doh...

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved the way dutta told uday about the importance of that old transistor in nakkus life

anupamas2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Why can't anyone else see that Uday does not deserve nakku. Get him out fast. Waiting for the next update

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shilpi,I am so sorrrrrrrrry.I am way behind in reading ur updates.
Right now its 7am in morning ,my hubby is sleeping😆 & guess what i am doing ,i am reading ch.11
So without further delay & before my hubby wakes up😉,let me finish reading😆

TUG OF WAR - once again nice title,DN pe achcha suit karta hai.Waise bhi apni nakku sirt Dr. saab se hi fight karti hai😆

Within a week's time Dutta got busy with Meghana😲,no wonder he is so used to fast action wali life & also he is a man who likes to achieve the thing he desire by hook or crook.Nakku ke saath bhi to intially he did the same,ye baat alag hai finally he met his match in her & called the truce😆.
Waise bhi Meghana se mujhe allergy hai😔,becaz of her my nakku is in pain.Aivayi Dr.saab aur nakku ke bich me tapak padi😕.
Nakku still brings tea for him at night,its like routine for her.I am wondering what she will do when he will go back to mumbai.Nakku who is not well educated ,cann't understand what is twitting or FB.Hell even i don't know all the features of FB 😆.Waise bhi nakku ko ye sab pata karne ki koi jaroorat nahi.Dr.saab baad me aaram se samjha denge.
Oh,so he did notice that nakku brings tea everynight & goes away silently😊.offcourse,now he is also used to her presence around him naa.😆But,talking to one girl on phone & holding another girl's wrist is not good.Gadha😆 yahan par bhi nakku ka wrist pakdata haiActually this is in movie KKHH naa.But,both scenarios are different.
nakku not talking is so not acceptable,he starts his rutha hua bachcha act😆 -jamima se chai bhijwa deti,agar baat nahi karni thi😆.Interesting that he realises something is not worng with her,lagta hai Dr.saab thoda thoda nakku ko samjhne lage hai.Poor Dutta,didn't know why nakku told those harsh lines,if only he knew the real reason & her hurt.
kala on the other hand knows what nakku's feelings are,that's why she feels guilty.I am wondering will she ever realise that nakku knows about her & shashikaka's talk & what will be her reaction?

Haa..haaa..haa...reading this secton i realised why this title😉😆
Dono miya-biwi ki tarah nok-jhok kar rahe hai😆
I felt bad for nakku,they don't even have grinder.Now i can perfectly relate to nakku's chota sa dream about having kitchen like kaladidi
Dutta hamesha gadha hi rehega kya🤔,he realised that nakku is upset with him as he is not giving her time & yet he doesn't know the reason of nakku's annoyance.😆
I always knew he will get bored with Meghana very soon,i even mentioned during Meghana's entry.Afterall they both are from same profession & Dutta likes challenges ,which only Nakku can provide.It is nakku who always holds upper hand during their talks.She always makes him wonder how despite not well educated,this girl knows so many things & have different views.
Ok,so now he wants to manao her,but don't know why or how😆
Nakku is purposely doing that grinder noise & even he knows that.Poor kala doesn't know why nakku is behaving odd😕Dr. saab ko bike chalani bhi aati hai,cool😎.The moment he asked for bike keys ,i knew he wants nakku to come with him😉
I just love their badminton match of words.Typical hindi me bolu to -total le saiya de saiya😆
I have heard that bhindi baazar wala line so many times ,but here it made me laugh so much.
Nakku i also no less,bolti hai,meri jhooti ki  kil bhi nahi jayegi🤣
Finally Dutta used the trump card-Kalatai .Kala was like bure phase.she knows nakku's feelings.But,i am surprised,nakku covered up so well that now kala has doubt about her love for dutta.Nakku,u are so brave sweety👍🏼.But,ultimately Meghana factor ne apna kaam kar diya.
I respect nakku even more,despite adoring kaladidi,she didn't hesitate to tell her the fact that everytime her brother's demand is not justifiable.Offcourse,Dutta is no kid,that whatever toy he will ask,he should be given.Here,there is question of someone's emotions.
 When will Dutta realise🤔
I loved loved loved their bike ride😳😍
par iss mepehle daatna jaroori tha kya,gadha kahin ka😆.Good nakku gave him fitting answer.The whole sitting arrangement u described so much in detail that i could actually visualise both of them.
Haye kitne pyaare lag rahe hai😍
Salesman misunderstood them as couple,don't worry very soon they will become real couple😉
Gadha thinks nakku is scared by that salesman's comment,iska kuch nahi ho sakta.
Poor nakku,she knows in reality her dream might never get fulfilled but to hear it from that saleman,must have hurt her a lot naa
Oh,yet again my heart went for her,she has not seen the mall
Thank u very much Dr.saab,that u are taking her to mall.
Nakku is so selfless,she made Dutta purchase that figurine knowing fully well that it was for meghana.I am so proud of my nakku.👏
She wanted to try thai food & her reason as always learning the recipe😆
Haye meri kitchen queen😎
Dutta bought recipe book,knowing fully well that if he gifted her directly she will never take.Smart move👍🏼
Unknowingly he said about his future- tum khana banana aur mujhe khilana😉
Aisa hi hoga naa,shilpi😊
Most interesting is Dutta who doesn't like shopping actually enjoyed this experience ,reason being nakku's happiness.
Their return journey gave me goose bumps☺️,he felt something ,& doesn't want the journey to end.He placed his hand ,on top of hers,as if like he doesn't want to let go off her😍
oh,but he realised where his thoughts are going & as if to run away from his feeling,he sped the bike.Koi baat nahi Dr.saab,shuru me aisa hi hota hai.
What a dhamaka that was,Nakku ke liye rishta😲,lagta hai bittu ki entry hone wali hai
Haye,abhi abhi toh kuch kuch hone laga tha,aur ye speedbreaker bich me kahan se aa gaya😕
But,nakku realised that after their return journey something changed in Dutta,the way he looked at her.Chalo i want to see,when she & Dr.saab will realise that change.

Ye rishta abhi aana tha,Shilpiiiiiiiiiiii.I seriously hate u for this rishta factor.

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preety_219

Shilpi,I am so sorrrrrrrrry.I am way behind in reading ur updates.

Right now its 7am in morning ,my hubby is sleeping😆 & guess what i am doing ,i am reading ch.11
So without further delay & before my hubby wakes up😉,let me finish reading😆

TUG OF WAR - once again nice title,DN pe achcha suit karta hai.Waise bhi apni nakku sirt Dr. saab se hi fight karti hai😆

Within a week's time Dutta got busy with Meghana😲,no wonder he is so used to fast action wali life & also he is a man who likes to achieve the thing he desire by hook or crook.Nakku ke saath bhi to intially he did the same,ye baat alag hai finally he met his match in her & called the truce😆.
Waise bhi Meghana se mujhe allergy hai😔,becaz of her my nakku is in pain.Aivayi Dr.saab aur nakku ke bich me tapak padi😕.
Nakku still brings tea for him at night,its like routine for her.I am wondering what she will do when he will go back to mumbai.Nakku who is not well educated ,cann't understand what is twitting or FB.Hell even i don't know all the features of FB 😆.Waise bhi nakku ko ye sab pata karne ki koi jaroorat nahi.Dr.saab baad me aaram se samjha denge.
Oh,so he did notice that nakku brings tea everynight & goes away silently😊.offcourse,now he is also used to her presence around him naa.😆But,talking to one girl on phone & holding another girl's wrist is not good.Gadha😆 yahan par bhi nakku ka wrist pakdata haiActually this is in movie KKHH naa.But,both scenarios are different.
nakku not talking is so not acceptable,he starts his rutha hua bachcha act😆 -jamima se chai bhijwa deti,agar baat nahi karni thi😆.Interesting that he realises something is not worng with her,lagta hai Dr.saab thoda thoda nakku ko samjhne lage hai.Poor Dutta,didn't know why nakku told those harsh lines,if only he knew the real reason & her hurt.
kala on the other hand knows what nakku's feelings are,that's why she feels guilty.I am wondering will she ever realise that nakku knows about her & shashikaka's talk & what will be her reaction?

Still reading...............

POoji Madam..tum sach much bahut picchey chal rahi ho...kahani kitne aagey bardh gayi hai....pardho aur jaldi batao kaisi lagi...zorse lagi ya dheere..😆😆😆😆😆😆
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Shilpi,
finally read ch. 11 & commented as well.I will definitely catch up with 12 & 13 by tommorrow.
Ch.11 ka last dhamaka achcha nahi laga.Nakku ke liye rishta
Tujhe story complicate karne me bada maaza aata hai naa😛
Ab when i will read next 2 ch. then only will know ki ye complication achchi hai yaa buri.

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was amazing  update  dear..............
tasha  dance n  kitchen  scene's  all r  choooooooooooooooo   cute  n  dutta  convo  with  uday  was awesome...............so  now  uday  understood  he  was just  like  a  starnger..........am  loving  it..........
looking  fwd.............

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved this update to bits!!! the way dutta understands naku or naku understands dutta, yeh toh sirf yeh dono hi kar sakte hai!!! truly a loveable jodi! how i wish this uday didn't drop in to spoil the fun these four were having! wish her sahddi with uday toot jaye.... naku needs someone understanding like dutta in her life!
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ch 13 wonderful updt ...for a moment i thought when nakku was standing to take out that transistor she would fall and our hero would catch her ...how filmy nah ...hmm it didnt happen ..anyways still enjoyed the part ...the song selection and tasha dance was superb ..everything was going all well until this uday dropped in ...i share similar views with nakkus bro ...but the whole convo was great and towards the end dutta took the cake away by shutting up that uday who doesnt deserve a girl like nakku
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Me back again😆
Firstly i want to scold u for ur night advanture,u know naa how dangerous it is ,so what Gaurav was with u,afterall he was new there.U better not repeat this again,warna whenever i will come to india,i will personally take ur khabar😡
But,the line  u wrote about which road to choose is absolutely bang on👍🏼.it is appicable to everyone in daily life,in every small big decisions.

CROSSROADS - Tere titles ab mujhe tere FF jitna hi pyaar hone laga hai😆How do u come up with them,yaar?For each part they are so apt👍🏼
The whole Kala -Nakku convo. was very emotional 😭.Last comment me i wrote whether Kala will ever know that nakku had heard about her rejection,& u actually made it happen in this update.
Kala was dressing her up ,as if she is doing it for her own daughter.I always felt she is her mom, & time & again kala proves it.
Ok,so that Bittu is Uday,hai naa?But,he is a middle child.😕I don't know,but kuch gadbad hai👎🏼
His eider bro staying separate & younger staying abroad,looks like if this rishta happens then Nakku is stuck with that nakhare wali saas😡.Ladke Zameen se hai,same as nakku aisa Kala nakku ko convience karne ke liye keh rahi hai yaa apne aapko.
kala thinks Dutta is not suitable for nakku & nakku thinks otherwise.But what both these ladies don't know is opposite attracts.Dekha nahi,Dutta ek week me hi Meghna se bore ho gaya😆
Kala trying so hard to convience nakku ,but the thing that struck me most was how she assured nakku that if she doesn't like even the slightest bit,kala will make sure that this rishta doesn't happen.yet again spoken like a true mother.
Nakku can never be prepared for any other rishta,becaz even though she denies ,she has already lost her heart.😭
I am so choked up ,nakku ki dikhai se pehle mera ye haal hai,so how will i read further
U have described this ladki dikhana so well,her siblings sitting in one corner eating the delicacies ,men chatting with each other & would be mother-in-law waiting for girl impatiently so that she can start her grilling session😡
Dutta trying to find fault in Uday😆,kya hua Dr.saab,abhi se ye haal😉
I just loved the way u described nakku's entry,jo sab Uday ne notice karna chahiye,woh Dutta was noticing.Uday didn't even look at her properly.Dutta on the other hand was observing even her
bindi 😉,i loved the comparison with wine,its something to be enjoyed slowly.Looks like Dutta is also realising nakku's effect on him slowly 😊
I hate Uday's mom😡,but then what's new,mujhe toh wo pehle bhi achchi nahi lagi thi😆
Dutta didn't like nakku being alone with Uday,was nakku's shyness only reason.I don't think so.
So he followed them to terrace,nakku was least bothered in Uday's talks,rather her full focus was on Dutta.
Ye Meghna ko bhi abhi phone karna tha😡,Dutta chose to meet her,but i am sure he did it on purpose.Cann't see nakku with Uday naa😉
bechari nakku,felt like a lost child in her own house & this Uday goes on & on😡
I earlier thought he is positive character,but,nope he is such aselfish person😡
Biwi nahi servant chahiye,jo uski maa ki har baat chup chap sun le,maa ka laadla beta😡
I didn't like the way he was indirectly telling nakku that there is no use of further education,abhi se he is taking decisions ,abe idiot pehle nakku ko haan to bolne de😡
Nakku on the other hand,finally gave up
But,i loved her answer-babuji aur didi ko rishta manjoor hai👍🏼she never said she liked him,that's like my nakku.
But,from inside i am feeling miserable becaz she has done compromise,just to make everyone else happy like she did right from her childhood.
Pls.shilpi,give her a chance to once feel happy for herself.
Jamima is my fav.,the way she said-mana kar de to hamari bala se😆😆😆
I was like yes jamima,i also feel the same.
Dutta was so lost & Kishore noticed it.I admire Kishore,the way he was talking about right /wrong & taking sides.He was taking Uday's name but trying to hint something to Dutta.Dutta finally lost apetite.He like his habit asked for tea made by Nakku ,& denied when kala said nakku nahi aayegi.Ye to ab gaya kaam se😆
But,nakku came & with tea ,she also brought smile on Dutta's face.For the 1st time they both talked about his profession.The ease with which he was explaining her about operation & heart complications,yet again he brought the topic of right or wrong decision.
I liked the concern he had for nakku,both of them are right in their own ways about making the correct choices.
The last part about his restlessness finally is something which i was waiting for so long.Its not only her physical touch,but her voice ,her presence in general has started to affect him.He might not admit or even realise it yet,but he has started to develop feelings for her & that is what is bothering him.He wanted to smoke,but couldn't do it & i liked the fact that he chose not to spoil ragnigandha ,the very same flowers about which he had shown his dislike.

Should i say -KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI yaa phir PYAAR TO HONA HI THA.

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago