Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -madhvi-

hey i really liked ur ff......do pm me when ever you update ok?

hi madvi...
just added u in buddy list..thanks for the request and reading my tuuccha sa FF..defo will PM u.😃
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey shilpi sooo sory 4 not comentin i n mst of ur updates..hav read them but not got time to comnt...got soo much wrk.l..wil update as soon as i hav prepared to my presentation for monday  

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

hey shilpi sooo sory 4 not comentin i n mst of ur updates..hav read them but not got time to comnt...got soo much wrk.l..wil update as soon as i hav prepared to my presentation for monday  

Best of luck for ur presentation....ohh..don't be sorry take ur time and comment when u are free...take care
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update, I like the tashan from both sides and both not backing down...Lage raho :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi shil
finally got to taste your ff... read chapter 18, well written stuff as per usual. Had to get my head around a taming of the shrew Nakku,  and a fagging Dutta... so he's a quack is he? i wonder if he can cure coronary disease  which is what Iam suffering from along side hypertension..... The bit where he shoves a ciggy in her mouth was so dread!  mind you, her bit where she says he looked like a fire snorting bull did make me laugh. I also like that you compared him to an eagle,the king of  feathered friends. Promise to read the next bit.  is he likely to play doctors and nurses games with her.oops I guess that would be out of order. May be his nurse goes off sick and he takes Nakku to help him at his clinic, and she reeks havoc...sorry just a thought... Iam sure you'eve got plenty more from the rest came from.... cheers mate. Thanks for the fun you gave me.
nileshni679 thumbnail
Love u Shilpi kya update hai man karta hai bas padhti hi jao. Kitna lively hai, mujhe to bahut mazaa aaya. 

Loved their tit to tat tricks on each other basically the war is full on. Ab aage kya hoga yeh jaane ke liye bahut intezaar nahin kar sakti.

Pliz do update soon.  
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Shilpi,
How are ya girl??? hope well.  thank you so much for this wonderful update and PM. I am so loving this back n forth pranks between dutta n naku............ it is so hilarious to think that everyone thinks that she is a sweet, innocent girl, but dutta knows better. oh man he burnt her curtains YIKES!! i can imagine smoke coming out of her ears when she saw that.......and the tea with salt classic move................ and the ending.................. when he puts a smoke in her mouth................ he is enjoying his vacation................ but yet i still think he has got a long way to know her.......

Update soon........... waiting eargerly literary on the edge...............
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  superbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  dear................
all  tasha  fight  was like  tom  n  jerry..............i  loved  that...........very  interesting  too..........
looking  fwd.............

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhhhhh two spoon namak in chai.......🤢
but this part weere really funny.....
upload asap dear....
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the update :-)
such cute fights....these two are just like kids....
specially dutta....glad hes exploring the child inside him

But he had not anticipated that the girl with fight back blow for blow.....now he ll come to know whom hes dealing with...she is a worthy opponent :-)
he burnt the curtains....really liked that how naku was worried for kala s emotions ...wish he realize that too...
really enjoyed all the pranks played by them.....specially the live cockroach one....dutta is too much :-)

awww....but dutta is still asking for his bottle.....wish naku had kept  it in a safe place...and do return him one day :-)
so dutta is now trying to find out who nakusha actually is....a wallflower or a spitfire...
glad he found a reason to stay...rest he was running away in a week...
waiting for more such cute moments...thanks a lot for the pm
OH and I loved the aao dialogue from DDLJ ðŸ˜Š
awsome update...i know my comment cannot do the justice😳