FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the note.. it answers my queires! i did think the scoof at beauty was related to naku and not in general, but wanted to clearify as i did not want any MU in my head reg D's character! and the rest, i sort of thought the same.. so you did manage to convey to me definitely thru the FF that he was gettign saturated and not cos of any other reason.. and i nevere saw anything of Tudu in Tillu! Tudu is one of a kind, a gentle good soul.. still turn to Tudu some nights when i want a feel good factor before turning in for the night!
Hey shilpi๐Ÿค—
New FF๐Ÿฅณcongo ! dear...sorry for late...really nice story...Nakku is very  sweet n nice lik always  n even kalawati๐Ÿ˜ƒ wow she called him hari sadu ๐Ÿค”...lyk dat one of Ad๐Ÿ˜‰ wer one of called his boss H for hiltler ..R for raskal n soo on ๐Ÿ˜†...cool...very nice update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i just start to read...n finished only first part๐Ÿ˜ณ...so wil finish soon n comment also ... thnks for PM...
Take cr...c yaa...
amazing update

first meeting wow

fight has started

Hello Hello Hello !

Happy Holi shilpi !

Your Pm has risen my sleeping emotion in heabs and bounds !

I am so xcited fro what BOOM BOOM BANG BANG is coming my way :D

CH5:Battle and War !

Ahan my anxiety has reach to its maximum level !

I am sure I am gonna love it :D

Hmm so Naku finally give in , she still hurt but she doesn't want her lifetime relation to be at stake for something which has not happened !

Wise decision !

One thing Shilpi in this update u have write so much about food k I am hungry now :p

Anyways malpowa in amking !

I love how u described when kala first comes how Naku got mesmerized

(you know ur storie always take me to memory lane , their was one girl who lives near my khala house I was 10 when I saw her and in the whole party I keep staring at her ,

She was breathtaking beauty for me still is ,

Ts like sometimes u just fall for some one u wnt to be with them , u love their smell , u want to impress them uwith ur lil acheivemnts and don't ask if they give u anyting, its become exclusive only meant for you , (hope u don't find me stalker J )

Same the case with naku she does love kala and she also loved all her sibling back !

Love kala naku conversation

The most beautiful line Kala says to Naku is

"

meri ankho ke samne tera bachpan chala gaya..agar ab teri jawani bhi yun hi chali gai to main nahi bardasht kar paungi...mainโ€ฆ."

a very strong statement

this has happened to a lot of girls !

they sacrifrices their lives for their younger brother n sisters

and unfortunately mostly don't get what they deserve !

nad wohooooo

Jamima and Abdul Maqsood tell me sachi sachi are u chasing me

U kow u have written it so well that I cn relate each and every one

Bear haering me

At my khala house there is their old servants Gul khan !

Man he is no servant he is owner belive the authority he has I think no body have that !

Once he was so pissed at us for drinking water and opening fridge time to time !

He locked the kitchen door !

Just imagine

So u know I am enjoying ur FF !

2 ways first cuz its written by u

Second I have experienced it :P

OMG SHilpi !

Dutta is such a brat , he has come for few days but he has make life hell of jamima:p

Btw I love spoil brats :P

And wooooooo he let Naku maek 5 cup of teas !
wo now there is a problem !

One line is running in my mind raeding this

Mehmaan ho mehmman ban k raho , malik bannay ki zaroorat nahi :p

Two days no encounter but Naku did mange to get in room and huh what she sees which she didn't imagine :P

But naku has got guts !
I am so loving Naku !
she throw his stuffin garbage

Haahhahahahhah

Love it :D

Omg No way the whiskey decanter had been a gift from the Dublin doctors' !

There is a very valid reason why Dutta is so mad !

But still his only fav companion is missing

He has o be angry !

Yayyyyy yayy yayyyyyyyyyy

They finally met Though definitely not pleasing meeting fro them !
but definitely for me !

Naku is Naku she has become an expert chor :P

But for a good reason !

And wooooooooooooo

What an encounter !

Love ur describtion :P

hick hair dark as night fell in an unruly manner over his forehead. They were not long enough to fall on his eyes but they reached mid forehead and looked like he had been running his hands through them. His eyes had narrowed to thin slits making her shiver at their heatโ€ฆso like the eyes in her dream, she thought. He had aquiline nose which flared at his intake of breath and wide lips twisted in distaste. There was a groW*H of beard which had passed beyond the stage of five o'clock shadow which she had seen her favorite movie star Hritik favoured sometimes. Yet the thick groW*H couldn't camouflage the dip of dimple on his chin. He was tall, very tall to her small insignificant self. She had to strain her neck to meet his fuming gaze. She tried to free her wrist but he tightened his hold on her hand a fraction just enough to let her know that he was capable of breaking her fragile bones in a snap.

Wohooooooooo I can feel shiver in my spine !
Gosh this is scary !

the man is cruel , he knows it and he is proud of it !

he love to show off his power !

woho Naku manages to say wow

im still scared she said it all !

love naku

love when she says its her room

(and my heart says Soon it will be urs and Dutta , sorry honey but I am in notorious mode after reading ur update ;) :P)

And wo she spit it out she has thrown his bottle

Dutta is mad with anger !

And naku did what  !

She kicked him hahahhaha

Oh im loving it

The unpredictability !

Its awesome !

Dutta too shocked he never could have imagined

He will get a kick from a small town girl !

Love  the way naku runs as if she is in olympis race !

And to the fact she got the pack !

Finally Dutta knows her pet name Naku !

And he is surprise and angry bith I guess !
he is pissed and enjoyed it too !

He is having double feeling about all the fiasco !

And girl he is kind of a lil sicko

In that few moments he has scanned naku tip to top !

Boys will be boys !

And wow wow wow

Shilpi I bow to u for this part

Naku loved teasing him

She broke his cigarette in fron of him

Ahhahahahahahha

Love Love lOve it !

Cant wait for Dutta's counter attack to prove his words

"This is war. And Dr. Dutta Patil always wins.'"

Oh Shilpi

Indeed a superb update !

I love it , enjoyed it went to my lost memory lane!

p.s dont mind my writing 

i write on word doc first so its get all messy :P

wow Shilpi lovely update....................
OMG he returned tea for 4 times.................... ofcourse its enough for Nakku to take it to her nerves....................  She sacred Jamima with her anger ๐Ÿ˜† ..................
oh GOD she threw his decanter in bin and now throws 
his cigarette packs everyday ............. must say girl have guts ๐Ÿ˜†
as i expect their first meeting gonna be really intresting ................. and here it is.................
he is wondering who is stealing his stuff daily & finally caught Nakku................. 
though Nakku is scared but she answered him very well.................... specially in end m shocked she actually tripped him & ran away..................  he never forget this meeting ๐Ÿ˜†
thats all not enough, so she came to terrace to broke cigrettes in 
front of him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..............
this war gonna be intresting coz her pyar ki  starting ladai 
se hi hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜†.............
waiting for next part dear........................update soon..........................
Amaaazing update shilopiiiii......love it...
they meet finally....
upload asap
very nice update ....
nakku was awesome .... she kicked dutta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...omgggggg๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Battle and War....the title bit surprised me......until i ve read the encounter b/w dutta and naku i was wondering whats the significance of this title.......but  i loved this battle...was not at all expecting their first meeting to turn out like that......

All naku and kala scenes are so touching...her concern towards naku.... truly motherly affection....really liked that moment which naku remembered how kala stepped there as a bride....and awww kala noticed that little naku was looking at the flowers.....and also gave one bouquet to her....loved her gesture:-)
such small gestures leave their marks forever...
but felt bad for naky...poor girl still wondering why kala didi didnt approved her for her brother....hope she understands why she did so....

really liked the way kala and jamaima were talikng with each other...never felt for a second that theres any master servant relation...
and there fight over whose turn is it to prepare tea....was really cute:-)
Kalwati looked like she had been asked to hold a live lizard-....loved this line totally cracked me...even i look the same when given some tuff job specially in kitchen ๐Ÿ˜†

and My God...Dutta and his nakhray....the boy wants his juice to be chilled even if hes drinking it after two hours....and he returned the tea four times.....no wonder naku lost his temper that too for the first time.......dutta is keeping them on  their toes....

naku has thrown away his whiskey decanter....dont know but felt slightly bad for dutta.....it was a symbol of his victory....guess he wanted to cherish that victory forever...thats why he was so worried about it.....and even brought it along on holidays......awww...

but loved nakus guts...totally shocked after reading their first enconter..finally dutta caught her....im sure hes not at all going to forget this meeting.....OMG did she actually kicked him.....truly a sherni...and she managed to ran away with the pack of cigarettes.....thats called presence of mind...what say Dr.Patil๐Ÿ˜›.
despite of all this dutta still managed to have a look on her features...hmmm ... :-)
and what a way to challenge ...she broke his cigarettes in front of him....he must be fuming....
 'Ohkay, Miss.Nakku', he thought.,'This is war. And Dr. Dutta Patil always wins.'......waiting eagerly for this war :-)
awesome update yaar....
thanks a lot for the pm ....pls update soon...ur ff is a real addiction :-)
Edited by Warda. - 13 years ago
shilpi.......its awesome.......n hilarious too.........the tea fiasco n the cigarrettes battle.......lol..........so the war begins n Dutta Patil thinks he'll win.......but this time he has Nakusha opposite him........so he better watch out.........update soon........
..agar ab teri jawani bhi yun hi chali gai to main nahi bardasht kar paungi....dont worry tai ur bro will not let go off her jawani just like that lol
Ab ke, kya kaha us sardu ne ? ab kya jayada daal diya maine?"lol dutta ke nakhre sone lagte mainu
omg tasha meeting was awesome , the way u described dutta was too good n u didnt miss his dimpled chin lol and the best part was nakku kicking him .

love this gutsy nakku she was teasing him by breaking his cigarrettes in front of him .
mindblowing story