Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THIS IS IT!

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

OMG! MC DONE!

i had never expected the epi 2 turn out that way as there were news floating that mc won't happen
n after i saw that kid scene i was damn sure that baby wud b saved.

personally 4 me that kid seen was very emotional n frm there on began the unexpected turnover of the epi.

gurmeet has done a yet again fantastic performance. maan was just numb hearing the news he just cudn't react.

and then  finally the doc said those words.maan was still wid shock.i was motionless on the sofa.i kept telling myself  ''it's just a serial''  but my heart refused 2 listen

mc must hav happened moons back b4 their marriage but cv's didn't  think so .i tell u that now also cv's didn't want 2 show this but the channel demanded it .my question is if the channel had 2interfere why didn't they do it at the rite time.cv's gave us many emotional scenes,dialogues regarding the baby that the viewers somewhere got attached 2 it.

we all knew mc was a must but didn't know it wud turn in a disrupt manner

anyways,now the serial is back on track wid a fresh beginning of maan-geet n also 4 the viewers hopefully.there r  various horizons left in this serial which r left 2 b explored including heartwarming,passionate n romance which will serve as a thrill 4 the viewers.

last demand 2 the cv's is knock out AA track

monday's epi will b maneet epi which will b ''emotional attyachar'' types........

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 13 March 2011 at 3:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25nahtani88

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Yeap I also didn't expected mc yesterday.well looks like mc was planned in script from starting then they shld have done it earlier but they dragged it so much made too illogical n most of vieweres got fadeup n was this excuse cvz made to bring mc .anyway last few episodes were too much about maaneet connecting to baby n it made mc more painful.
Hope now maangeet will support eachother to handle this grief n move the story forward nicely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmi

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index