krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG I REALLY HATE AVTAR? I have never seen someone so overconfident! i hope he is the next one out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

he seems to me a rich kid, & has paid Shakal-Trikal for his "Char Din Ki Chandni"
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

He just disguest me ..there been many irritaing guys & characters on show Noone was like him..The way he is I wish to see nobody like him in my life...Dunno whats Raghu -Rajiv's purpose to keep him in the show..When they them selves takes about girls respect and So called rules not to mis behave with team and all..This guy did everything allmost.....How cheap comments this guy pass and the way he behaves..questions me on Rodies🥱..(no need to I guess..Its fake we know)

magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
I dont like him at all.. him n dev irritate me sooooo much..wish both of 'em will b out soon..cant stand 'em anymore..

@sayma: long time yaar..hw u doing?
pakhim thumbnail
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope he gets out next....cant tolerate him....wonder why he was chosen in the first place 😳
svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate him too...Hope he is out next and doesn't come back...Another prson I hate is Renee...She seems to be the PALAK of Season 8.....
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I got so mad seeing him and dev manipulate everyone. He didn't even take a stab at playing the game fair before he started to play dirty. I felt like throwing rotten tomatoes at the TV when ever he came on screen. 
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really dislike him..he is too annoying

Suchit should win!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raju786

I really dislike him..he is too annoying

Suchit should win!

Everybody have... kuch na kuch probs hey ....nahe tho...they will create them like that..!!! 😃