Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

who is more loyal to ghsp-they or us (Page 2)

Mounchy Goldie
Mounchy
Mounchy

Joined: 23 May 2010
Posts: 1572

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hahahahahahahahahahaha................ was pretty funny........ the first one especially when arjun says main pani laata hoon or party main daaru pi raha hai!!!
or yeh geet yeh to sadmey se itni jaldi bahar aa gayi abhi abhi to iss ka baby khalaas hua hai or yeh party main dance ker rai hain!!LOL LOL LOL

thank u so much for makin me comment on ur post i am feelin better now cauz i was very sad after the MC..........
literally u made me smile.......
thanx a tonBig smile

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 2659

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
NICE POST YAAR I THINK BOTH ARE LOYAL YAAR WOH APNE KAAM ME LAGE HUE H AUR HUM APNE KAAM ME LAGE HUE H.I THOUGHT SO YAAR BUT YA NICE POST YAAR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---nishu---

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 16671

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarmeen-M

hahahahahahahahahahaha................ was pretty funny........ the first one especially when arjun says main pani laata hoon or party main daaru pi raha hai!!!
or yeh geet yeh to sadmey se itni jaldi bahar aa gayi abhi abhi to iss ka baby khalaas hua hai or yeh party main dance ker rai hain!!LOL LOL LOL

thank u so much for makin me comment on ur post i am feelin better now cauz i was very sad after the MC..........
literally u made me smile.......
thanx a tonBig smile
u welcome dear
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Joined: 07 November 2010
Posts: 8530

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Very nice post. Hilarious post in the tension situtation forum. Waise Mrs. Khurana sagma ke pehle yea sagma ke baad TIP TIP barasa pani ke liye naach rahi hai??????????
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 16671

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Very nice post. Hilarious post in the tension situtation forum. Waise Mrs. Khurana sagma ke pehle yea sagma ke baad TIP TIP barasa pani ke liye naach rahi hai??????????


i think pahle 
as in tip tip barsa pani Mr. and Mrs. Khurana  both r together na
and look now 
Mrs. Khurana partying all alone
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 5161

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
hillarious post !!!!LOL
 
but i will say we the viewers are more loyal because we watch it with love from our heart and they do it because they need their money.....it is essential for them to earn by enacting in these roles !!!
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 16671

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

hillarious post !!!!LOL
 
but i will say we the viewers are more loyal because we watch it with love from our heart and they do it because they need their money.....it is essential for them to earn by enacting in these roles !!!

Confused
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

nice thought
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 3104

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Smile
Babes, real life versus reel life.  TongueWe need to understand the complexities and contradictions LOL and finally be compassionate to these actors.LOL
 
 
  Cheers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Counting loyal Maneetians(+353): SIGN IN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: ffkhan   Replies: 361   Views: 11452

ffkhan 361 11452 04 November 2010 at 9:56pm by sameera L
How many Loyal fans? Geet & Fanaa

Author: Bobbi.   Replies: 0   Views: 445

Bobbi. 0 445 21 July 2010 at 11:46am by Bobbi.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index