arjun fb update on japan calamity

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
let us all pray for japan tsunami n earth quake victims.....whatever be we know natures fury n when we see tht we realise the minnow state of us in this planet earth! may god give them the strength to cope n get bck to normal life. let us also do whtever we can to help them out.......

?....feeling sad W*H india loosing yest :( Not able to understand hw culd they loose after starting sooooooo well.....!

My sincere prayers for all those affected by this natural calamity....

May almighty give courage and strength to all those who lost their near and dear ones...their loss is irreparable.....

A helping hand a sympathetic attitude is the need of the hour ....
Edited by well-wisher - 13 years ago
@TM: pls do post topics related to arjun on mjht forum too.pls as many members do not visit here...
i know that u post in mjht forum too but this was not there in mjht forum.so just reminded u if u have posted this in mjht forum then m sorry.....
sorry if u felt bad...
am glad that he prayed for the victims in Japan earthquake.it really was terrible, and further danger awaits as their nuclear reactor got mixed in the water, it now faces the  radiation effect ...........scary

Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushisati

@TM: pls do post topics related to arjun on mjht forum too.pls as many members do not visit here...
i know that u post in mjht forum too but this was not there in mjht forum.so just reminded u if u have posted this in mjht forum then m sorry.....
sorry if u felt bad...

well u too can post this topic there
yeah would try to post topics there too
Awww.. My prayers are with them too.. 
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

well u too can post this topic there
yeah would try to post topics there too
ok thnx....