Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Best song for abhay..do let me know if i am right. (Page 3)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Originally posted by ka7eela

i loved it !Smilesuch a beautiful songand it trulydefineshis feelings</font>

( but before hi hit herwithcar and before he tried to punch her face!)Tongue
hey who is the singer?

hehe agree with you...

Lol nowadays i search for some stupid songs with some wierd stories... :( :(.... .someone tell aparajita that every thing doesnt go round and come to her lol....actually its sung by a guy who loved a gurl madly but she left him cauz he was suffering from cancer.. He sang this for her and died 15 days after singing... The boy is rohan rathore and girl is supriya..some say its wrong some says it true..dunn know.. But i just wan2 sing a song like him too... And this one will surely be true..Cry... Lol ....hehe just kidding people...

i read that in Youtube but i though it was just a false story!! 
so this guy did juts one song ! poor guy! :(

@ blue pleased don't say that Cry have faith sweet sis, just have faith in GodSmile inshaAllah everything will be fine for you and for all of us luv yaHug

Edited by ka7eela - 13 March 2011 at 1:58pm
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Omg...aparajita bangs her head on wall...lol lol lol lol...you guys have amazing imagination......coeur2psychoFMS[ Sigh..dunn know your name]...plish suggest ekta dis songROFL...i will tell her the background music...munnabhai wala background will be bindaas

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 13 March 2011 at 8:08pm
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

[i read that in Youtube but i though it was just afalsestory!!so this guy did juts one song ! poor guy! :(
pleased don't say that Cryhavefaith sweet sis, just have faith in GodSmileinshaAllah everything will be fine for you and for all of us luv yaHug

lol kaheela seriously i dunn know its false or true..if its true then its most heartbreaking story ever and shame on those people who are trying to copyright this song on their name...and if its false then its just a rumour and we can enjoy the song lol its so hearttouching and sweet and melodious i never get tired of listening it...
@blue
Yup i have faith in him and my frenz..ll go till last thoroughly if it means i ll win at last...hehe.. Dunn worry dear..its not over till its over..i ll alwez be here to haunt you with irritating posts lol... :) :) :) .
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index