India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

gaurav should be choosy now (Page 6)

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@Tanu...ThanksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedbut don't u think Eksie deserves that title?Embarrassed
@bhawna...My name is ShreyashiBig smile...U can call me ShrekEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--chinuchinu

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Shrek - Eksie sure knows a lot about Mr Khanna, but she hasn't given us a detailed analysis of all the characters he's played so far...Geek  I think we should decide after we see it...

Hey, that gives me an idea!!!  Why dont we have a contest of the encyclopedias out there who could analyze and over-analyze all of GK's characters so far??Big smile  We can name the best analyzer the encyclopedia on GK!!

Hai na brilliant idea?  I knew it!!  I've always been this smart right from my birth..Cool

What thinks everyone??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfofj08--Ratna--

MariQuestFilms IF-Sizzlerz
MariQuestFilms
MariQuestFilms

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Shows are not like films. You can get a good role in a show but the way the show is treated CVs keep changing it which usually ends up spoiling the show or making it better. - The actors have no control.--  If it was films then actors have that right of being choosy because they read the whole script-- and know the beginning to the end of it-.. Indian serials are not that simple. So its not Gaurav's fault- I also think he is very talented-- and he has chosen great characters. But to me the responsibility and fate lies in its treatment by the CVs. - I am sure Gaurav will be back soon onscreen. :)

Edited by MariFuze - 17 March 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbestregularinfoNeebaEnigma.ssroomaniThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna---Aysha-

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
@maryam - seeing you comment after a long time... where have you been?

yeah we all hope to hear of another show soon, lets hope it takes even less than it took for this show to come up, we really missed Gaurav between YPNHK and DSDV

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesjasmine477regularinfoNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Ya Even I  want Gaurav to take the next show soon unlike before....the thought itself is making me feel lowUnhappy
Hope Gaurav is back soooon with a bang Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesregularinfo--Ratna--

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hi tanu:)hope ur doin well:)computer ji @ work again, couldn't send posts/replies to any topic/pm's...I know i crib incessantly about it but trust me its irritating & frustrating to the CORE!!!I loveee the encyclopedia thing:):):)trust u to come up with it:)i'm not really expecting myself to win, but it will be great fun and i'd love to read everyone's entries!!!But i hope atleast my entries reach on time:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477--Ratna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index