India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

gaurav should be choosy now (Page 4)

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Initially, vandu was really weak...i don't blame her...Had Gaurav been placed on the DID stage, would he have been able to match up to her?No, na?It was a new arena for her and she caught up late..her undying love for glycerine didn't help mattersLOLbut she did improve by leaps and bounds, but by that time the story was moving at too fast a pace...But i applaud her for polishing herself so well in such a short timeClapim sure her career will go great guns in future...

Edited by GauravsDbest - 14 March 2011 at 10:30am

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
oops sorry double postEmbarrassed

Edited by GauravsDbest - 14 March 2011 at 11:45am
GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
So, as far as career choices go, right from Huss-Juhi-Rita Bhaduri-Arun Bali in the beginning,to Neena Gupta now, he has had the opportunity to work with and learn from GREAT veteran actors..He has had FUN doing what he has done...He has made great friends for life...and hopefully a special friend tooWinkIf the latest TB article is anything to go by, he is loved by everyone...He has maintained his adorable nature through these five years....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzregularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--chinuchinu

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

DSDV...Great, sensitive concept, STELLAR starcast-neena gupta, ayub khan are true stars and ajay, Prem's dad, dadi, aayi, pallavi, sumi, everyone, everyone was top notch...the vamps were humane, makeup was kept to the optimum level, even negative characters were not unreasonably unreasonable...I think what it lost out on was not tying up tracks nicely

what this means is that the role Gaurav chose was not the problem... 

i agree with Naina, the choice of words here is not right, of course someone who has made their career in acting would be a lot more aware of all nuances of the scene than us... however well wishing we think we are

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzregularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna---Aysha-

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

@Shrek ! You really have a way with words ! Boy !!! LOLBig smileD'oh Interesting Career Analysis ! LOL Must Say, I'm very proud to have some chalte-phirte Gaurav encyclopedias LOLROFL I was reading your posts with such serious attention,Stern Smile and I come to this line,

Had Gaurav been placed on the DID stage, would he have been able to match up to her?

It just cracked me up ROFLROFLROFL May be not as good as Vandana, but he's pretty decent as a dancerLOLLOLLOL

But on a serious note, I completely agree with everything You said. By everything, I mean EVERYTHINGWink Samajhdaaro ko ishaara kaafi hogaLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzregularinfoNeebafj08chinuchinu--Ratna---Aysha-

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
He has proved himself with each role and remains one of the most bankable actors around- Great talent, dedicated nature, friendly rapport with everyone, no tantrums, great looks, lovable personality...I won't like to stay in blissful ignorance and say that everything is going great...I feel extremely extremely sad when he doesnot get what he rightfully deserves...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avneehinzregularinfoNeeba--Ratna--chinuchinu-Aysha-

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
False post again!!!terribly sorry....Ouch

Edited by GauravsDbest - 14 March 2011 at 11:47am
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

nice analysis Shrek ,its good to be reminded of the roles he played :)
but I dont regret what I said either ...it gets a little annoying when such posts are made ,I'm sure the topic maker had no such intentions but it certainly has irked me ...and sadly the person has gone missing after posting the topic,I would have loved to know what he/she really meant :S

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfoNeeba--Ratna---Aysha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index