India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

gaurav should be choosy now (Page 3)

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
naina just feeling  bad for gaurav because it is second time his show is going off air soon  nothing else.i agree its not his fault n m not blaming for particular show choosen by him .its just  that cvs could have been better with such a delicate issue the cocept was good but unfortunately not moulded well so this happened .its not a fault of actors involved they acted well i liked gaurav no doubt he is great actor ...neena gupta n ajay....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNeeba--Ratna--

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

well this is one interesting topic
first of all no show comes with a 100% successful tag and if that was the case no show would go off air coz of the TRPs ...secondly Gaurav has always chosen good roles to showcase his talent and we had many hopes with Prem too but it didnt happen so ,its our bad luck I say...
and lastly its upto us fans to appreciate good work and not be obsessive about any one particular role ... Every show has to come to an end,some go early wheras so stay ,just depending on many factors ...So I agree with all who disagree with the topic maker :)

Good luck to Gaurav and the entire team,good work never goes to waste !

p.s: its amazing how dormant so called fans miraculaously appear and create a fuss about Gaurav's roles ...where were u all this while ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNeebaregularinfoThinker_Bellefj08Enigma.ssroomani--Ratna---Aysha-

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Well, i can empathise with both sides...i think the topic creator and bhawna both had his best interests in heart...Its really sad that he is not lucky inspite of the great talent he showcases...but then, i agree too that as a viewer,i don't see any faulty decisions on his part..He can even portray minute nuances in seemingly similar characters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinu

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
As far as his carrer graph goes, i absolutely ADORED Sharman in Kumkum.MDTA...well, i can't really say i liked the show...there was something missing as far as the performance of the others went....the vamp was too vamp-ish and there was lack of sync in the story...i mean, who can imagine a waterbody connecyting Mumbai and Ujjain???But did he have a choice?NO...he was a rank newcomer, and giving up this offer would have been foolishness on his part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigma.

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
MDTA gave him the required leverage and he was catapulted to the standard of being regarded as someone who can pull off a show on his shoulders...It gave him the chance to showcase his versatility...Ardhaangini was a cameo for his home channel...i enjoyed the role and loved Nivaan...He was like a suave Sharman...Santaan, i must say was a really sweet story, again, with good actors and simple execution..had the heart in the right place...no OTT melodrama...
GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I rather enjoyed it...Jeevan Saathi...started out on a good note...loved the title track...The girl had an irritating voice,thoughLOL again, veteran actors...show somehow lost its charm midway...he got replacedShockeddon't ask why...Love ne mila di jodi was a class apart...UFF!Prithvi was a star!Loved him and everybody else on the show!!!Great starcast, fresh story, superb execution...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avneechinuchinu

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
YPNHK...need i say anything about it?Just THINKING about it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling insideEmbarrassedit  was magic...Lovely actors, simple story, great sets, very well put-together elements...Yet got lost in the stupid trp race and introduced unwanted elements..But Abher will stay in our hearts forever...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--chinuchinu

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
DSDV...Great, sensitive concept, STELLAR starcast-neena gupta, ayub khan are true stars and ajay, Prem's dad, dadi, aayi, pallavi, sumi, everyone, everyone was top notch...the vamps were humane, makeup was kept to the optimum level, even negative characters were not unreasonably unreasonable...I think what it lost out on was not tying up tracks nicely

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--chinuchinu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index