India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

gaurav should be choosy now (Page 2)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with Fatima B, Aysha, Shobs and Neel.. 

I dont understand how one can blame GK's choice of shows? NO ONE can "choose"  a successful show... simply because NO ONE can predict beforehand if the show will be a success.
A  shows success depends on a lot of things, and its unfair to say that he chose shows that didn't run.As an actor, he has the power to choose watever role that has been scripted for him, and so far,I've liked all the roles he's played.

Like everyone here, I wish him all the best and hope and pray that his future shows will be huge hits.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09GauravsDbestbbbcccregularinfoNeebaEnigma.ssroomanifj08-Aysha---Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Yes, even I agree with Shobs, Fatima, Tanu , Neel and Aysha...

Gaurav does not decide the TRPs or the story...In fact, I remember him mentioning in one of his interviews that they get their lines just as they get for the shoot.

He signs up for the shows just as any other actor would....Great cast, good PH and a bankable channel..It was the same with DSDV....With great actors like Neena Gupta, Jayashree T and Ayub Khan...I'm sure even he would have thought that it would be a pleasure to act in a show like this...And even the storyline was great...

When the story goes haywire for TRPs, no one has any control over that...

We are all sure that Gaurav will taste tremendous amount of success which is rightfully due to him...very soon...He is a versatile actor and a grounded human being....Its just a matter of time...We all have faith in him....

Edited by Neeba - 14 March 2011 at 5:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09GauravsDbestbbbcccregularinfoEnigma.ssroomanifj08--Ratna---Aysha-.Tanya.

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
no one is blaming gaurav khaana here ....
its just that he should b lil choosy in future .i don't know what happened to dsdv its going off air very soon one can't blame only actors because they r asked to do something as by producer or director firstly the track was always given preference to krushna n then something unfortunate happened with neena gupta she can't b a part of the show because of her bad health .dsdv was some where lacking on script the cast is awesome in the show the production house is also fine they didn't utuilize their talents but where they went wrong its really bad on actors part as they started the show with unique n delicate subject now show is going off air i wish all the actors all the best....specially to gaurav as he said very right in one of his interviews its a team effort ....he is as amazing in dsdvThumbs Up as he done previous shows its hard luck n time but i m sure his hard work will b paid very soon he will get some good show Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Savni_FanGauravsDbestregularinfo--Ratna--

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuchinu

no one is blaming gaurav khaana here ....
its just that he should b lil choosy in future .i don't know what happened to dsdv its going off air very soon one can't blame only actors because they r asked to do something as by producer or director firstly the track was always given preference to krushna n then something unfortunate happened with neena gupta she can't b a part of the show because of her bad health .dsdv was some where lacking on script the cast is awesome in the show the production house is also fine they didn't utuilize their talents but where they went wrong its really bad on actors part as they started the show with unique n delicate subject now show is going off air i wish all the actors all the best....specially to gaurav as he said very right in one of his interviews its a team effort ....he is as amazing in dsdvThumbs Up as he done previous shows its hard luck n time but i m sure his hard work will b paid very soon he will get some good show Smile

Little choosy in the future for what?Confused Does he predict whether a show will do well or not? Every show is started with the intention that it'll do well... If the story line goes haywire, CVs are to be blamed, Not the actors.Sleepy And For Gaurav, he has always chosen roles carefully, which show his versatality. Doing a Prithvi and an Abeer at the same time is not a CakewalkSleepy If no one is blaming him alone, then In that case, Every actor in the show from Prapti to Aai should be choosy !Sleepy Why only baatoing gyaan to Gaurav?Sleepy

Edited by --Naina-- - 14 March 2011 at 4:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfoNeebassroomanifj08--Ratna--

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
naina no one is giving gyan to gaurav he has his own choice .....just feeling bad another show of him going off airCry..i m sorrrrrrrrrrrry if someone didn't like my opinons ...........i m not interested in nay other actor because i watched dsdv only for him u can see in my  intro also

Edited by chinuchinu - 14 March 2011 at 4:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfo--Ratna--

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chinuchinu

naina no one is giving gyan to gaurav he has his own choice .....just feeling bad another show of him going off airCry..i m sorrrrrrrrrrrry if someone didn't like my opinons ...........i m not interested in nay other actor because i watched dsdv only for him u can see in my  intro also

You didn't get my point Bhawna. Many of us are watching the show cuz of him, and you can see that in my intro as well Tongue.

You don't need to be sorry for your opinion. Everyone is entitled to say what they feel. I understand the concern. We all feel bad for it.

and I do understand the Topic Maker's concern as well. Prbly choice of words was not right.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebassroomanifj08--Ratna--chinuchinu

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
very sad to hear DSDV is endingBroken Heart.....very pity to see no one want to see shows with a social message .Gaurav is a talented actor and will get a better showClapStarThe story had potential wrt PreNa and Prapti-Mayank track with.... strong social msg the cvs just did not try this track but wasted  time with Krushna's torture track .....going to miss .DSDV and gaurav very muchCryCry

bbbcccregularinfo--Ratna--

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Agree with fatima completely...

We were all excited for this as it has Ayub Khan and Neena Gupta. (Abigail was surprise package for me).but I feel as story progressed and Ajay''s was getting better coverage and his was getting dumber, He should have quit the show, I am not sure how much actors can do or not do, in terms their input in story. Or how is their bond clause but just felt he should have done something about it...

Ajay was directors friend so I was bit worried from begining..

He is very good actor and I am sure he is gonna struck the luck soon. All the best to him for future....

regularinfoNeeba--Ratna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index