Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Rajeevian*

Oh i just dont get this. Why are people so jobless on a sunday to post negative about a serial which they are not interested. And spoil sunday of those who are interested in it. Go get a life.

thankyouuu!!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Welcome to Our Paagal Forum!!.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
-Deepali- thumbnail
Hi Ammu and rajeeven๐Ÿค—
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Deeps!... *hugs*.. (very lazy to press the hug emoticon!! ;)

-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ammu_SunshYn

Hey Deeps!... *hugs*.. (very lazy to press the hug emoticon!! ;)

HUgs to you also and today sunday so  forum also thanda yaar..!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GOD BLESS!!! the souls that close this show a big hug and lot of good wishes to them๐Ÿ‘

its time to let go and move on....chalo!! while visiting the forum we get some news!!! 

Veena you can rule...when they close!!!  RBO is all yours....
Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
Just.Shanak thumbnail
Originally posted by: wooster

GOD BLESS!!! the souls that close this show a big hug and lot of good wishes to them๐Ÿ‘

its time to let go and move on....chalo!! while visiting the forum we get some news!!! 

Veena you can rule...when they close!!!  RBO is all yours....

I guess there is a LOT of difference between a "news' and a "stupid rumour"
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In Shaan's words.....

'Not again!.....Reeeally!!!.....Not again.....'

It actually makes me sick....Yes sick, that people have targeted this show negatively since day one.....And I don't think I am exaggerating....If you don't like it, don't watch it, to come to the forum and spoil other people's viewing is just horrible...

Negativity about the show, the directors, the actors, objections about the lead jodi due to baggage from another show, not excepting the best they can give considering Star One pulls the strings....I would say more, but I have work to do.....The forum & show is supposed to be my time-out...

'Dimaag ke daii hogayi'

Come what may....( No punn intended )....We will find out.....But as said before Yash Ji has confirmed it...His answer was no...If topic making has time and has nothing better to do, they should ask Star One and the producers themselves....

There is only one purpose of posting this topic on the RBO forum....And it not to get answers to a question....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great Post May ..... Any idea Where is Veena ??

We need to close this topic ....Its Utter Nonsense !!!!!

Just.Shanak thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

In Shaan's words.....

'Not again!.....Reeeally!!!.....Not again.....'

It actually makes me sick....Yes sick, that people have targeted this show negatively since day one.....And I don't think I am exaggerating....If you don't like it, don't watch it, to come to the forum and spoil other people's viewing is just horrible...

Negativity about the show, the directors, the actors, objections about the lead jodi due to baggage from another show, not excepting the best they can give considering Star One pulls the strings....I would say more, but I have work to do.....The forum & show is supposed to be my time-out...

'Dimaag ke daii hogayi'

Come what may....( No punn intended )....We will find out.....But as said before Yash Ji has confirmed it...His answer was no...If topic making has time and has nothing better to do, they should ask Star One and the producers themselves....

There is only one purpose of posting this topic on the RBO forum....And it not to get answers to a question....

beautifully written
donno when people will stop spreading such stupid rumours
have followed the show regularly since it started in April last year
and the forum off an on

I wanted to write exactly the same
It has been targeted since it started and It makes us sick to go through this non-sense everytime it creeps up

hope some losers get some life and something better to do on a sunday
Edited by Just.Shanak - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People seem to have lots of time on their hands to read and post about a show which they don't even like!

Saaz and May-brilliantly put!