Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

18th B-DAY.. everthing is legal now for TB!! :D (Page 4)

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday TBHug

fab thread NishaThumbs Up

Edited by rpratistha - 13 March 2011 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodyne

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wow TB's bday!!

Happy bday and many many  happy returns of the day!! have a fantastic bday!!

toothbrush13sensodyne

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday TBizzle. hope you have many more besharami filled days... HugDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodyneDabulls23

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Toothbrush!!!!!Hug

hope u have a wonderful oneBig smile and i just love all the sigs u make and have saved some tooEmbarrassed

Enjoy ur 18th, U r legal nowBig smile

toothbrush13sensodyne

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
OMG!  Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you sooooooo much everyone!!  Hug

Originally posted by nishr

This is not  trivia, but a VERY important announcement because with she turning 18 is also becoming a proud co-owner of    "AS Production Company" where we both will be setting up certain things to entertain people.  CoolLOL   
I know few pics I should have included here, but this goes well na Swat? TongueWinkLOL
What are we going to open the virtual BT Cabaret?  LOL

She has high regards towards people who smell great!! Tongue LOL
I really do.  LOL

She believes in fair tale stories!
Since when did this happen?  LOL

She is huge means really hugee fan of KSG and Rakhi Sawant i.e Kakhi! Heart
ROFL. But no, they are truly the best, my dear dear dearest KSGod and Rakhi Sawant.  Day Dreaming  They were meant to be, baby.  ROFL

She is partner of many people here not one or two, but many! LOL

I guess with this I stop if not you guys may start to yawn! SleepyLOL

So here wishingTBHAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!

Thank you!!  This was really so nice of you!  Hug  And I love the title of the thread.  LOL  Woooo, cigarettes, lotto tickets, and Playboy magazines!  LOL  Because I would SO buy all of those.  LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 March 2011 at 2:31pm

sensodynePiyatrix

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Good Morning!!

OMGGGGGGG IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!! HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Haila so many hugs.  LOL  Not that you would actually give any of them anyway.  LOL  But seriously, thank you!!!  Hug

It's been exactly a year since I PMed you for your birthday ofcourse and we have come a such long wayyy. *sigh*

From where should I start about to say how much I enjoy and live the every moment I send PM with you. Our wavelength has always has been matched no matter it on what topic. Some times I don't even need to say anything to things you share other than I saying "I agree" because I will have no words as I would have thought exactly same thing.LOL Talking to you is like me writing dairy! diary Tongue LOL  Ohhh, so that's why you just write "I agree" so much, I always thought you must be disinterested or something.  LOL  Because "expect" for a few times you are quite nondescript with your "dairy"... "LAMO".  LOL
You have been some one with whom I open up and you are not only bear me when I'm upset, but also cheer up me with your kind words,warm affection and ofcourse witty lines.  Now what do you want me to say here?  That no Nisha, I don't have to "bear" with you, you are my friend etc etc?  LOL  Because that's true.  Hug

Thank you sooo much for being an amazing friend to me and your friendship is most valuable thing in my life! I wish and hope that I will meet you once so that I can see myself in mirror properly.  Dude, that last line is profound right there.  LOL  Awww, thank you sooo much!!  Hug  But your mirror image will be rather distorted okay, and not as cute.  LOL

Wish I was a wicked genius like you who makes stuff like you make for me whether it's hand made doodle or sig, but this chindi friend,twine can all do is wish you!Embarrassed HugHugHug  Your gift was better than all of mine combined!!

Oh yes you are my only Sexyy girl,Kiddo,aunty and ofcourse  DUFFER(besides Tazii LOL). I guess I should stop talking now because I can never stop writing about you. LOL

Once again Happy Birthday may god bless you with all the happiness,health,wealth and what ever you wish for! HugHugHug  Thank youuuu!!!

Have a fabulous day and get wild by partying as it's 18th birthday your license for enjoyment!LOL   Okay sure, only if you go start partying too.  LOL

There is far too much niceness and hugs going on in the above post.  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Many Many Happy Returns TB Hug have a gr8 year ahead, wishing u lots of love, health, success & peace all year round. Big smile

Thank you Piya(007 LOL)!  I really appreciate it!  Hug 

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 March 2011 at 3:32pm

Piyatrix

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Happy Birthday TB PartyPartyPartyParty

Hope you have a great day Big smile

Thanks Rachna!!  Hug  And I loved the sig, thank you for it!!

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 March 2011 at 3:32pm

--Rachna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index