Pavitra Rishta

18th B-DAY.. everthing is legal now for TB!! :D

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Yessss It'sbirthday of TB aka Swat aka toothbrush13!!!PartyHug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcXRo6zT_nc

As we know it's our TB birthday, so how about knowing some trivia abut her! Wink Tongue Cool

Firstly mystery to find her real name is much more difficult than da vinci code. Stern Smile

Ask why you can't solve because she doesn't give any code to solve only. LOL I know I know badd PJ courtesy Jia as she been too much influence on me with her PJ's.OuchLOL

This is not  trivia, but a VERY important announcement because with she turning 18 is also becoming a proud co-owner of    "AS Production Company" where we both will be setting up certain things to entertain people.  CoolLOL

I know few pics I should have included here, but this goes well na Swat? TongueWinkLOL

She has high regards towards people who smell great!! Tongue LOL

She believes in fair tale stories!

She is huge means really hugee fan of KSG and Rakhi Sawant i.e Kakhi! Heart

She is partner of many people here not one or two, but many! LOL

I guess with this I stop if not you guys may start to yawn! SleepyLOL

So here wishingTBHAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!

P.S Thanks to Rach for making this! Hug

Edited by nishr - 13 March 2011 at 4:33am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibra0594nikhilsahaidevashree_hSpartacustoothbrush13riniiiicarpe-diemThaneebhavni88LovePRSoham..Sonii..--Hope--archanamanavgremlin..Mandy.gaurimishacoolpratzomshreejaanuNisha_90--Rachna--PiyatrixTanyaz

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Good Morning!!

OMGGGGGGG IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!! HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

It's been exactly a year since I PMed you for your birthday ofcourse and we have come a such long wayyy. *sigh*

From where should I start about to say how much I enjoy and live the every moment I send PM with you. Our wavelength has always has been matched no matter it on what topic. Some times I don't even need to say anything to things you share other than I saying "I agree" because I will have no words as I would have thought exactly same thing.LOL Talking to you is like me writing dairy! diary Tongue LOL
You have been some one with whom I open up and you are not only bear me when I'm upset, but also cheer up me with your kind words,warm affection and ofcourse witty lines.

Thank you sooo much for being an amazing friend to me and your friendship is most valuable thing in my life! I wish and hope that I will meet you once so that I can see myself in mirror properly.

Wish I was a wicked genius like you who makes stuff like you make for me whether it's hand made doodle or sig, but this chindi friend,twine can all do is wish you!Embarrassed HugHugHug

Oh yes you are my only Sexyy girl,Kiddo,aunty and ofcourse  DUFFER(besides Tazii LOL). I guess I should stop talking now because I can never stop writing about you. LOL

Once again Happy Birthday may god bless you with all the happiness,health,wealth and what ever you wish for! HugHugHug

Have a fabulous day and get wild by partying as it's 18th birthday your license for enjoyment!LOL

Edited by nishr - 13 March 2011 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13gaurimisha

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Returns TB Hug have a gr8 year ahead, wishing u lots of love, health, success & peace all year round. Big smile

Edited by piya_10 - 13 March 2011 at 12:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13carpe-diemsensodynegaurimisha

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
omg !! what was that nisha, revenge of the toothbrush LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemgaurimisha

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday TB PartyPartyPartyParty

Hope you have a great day Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodynegaurimisha

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

omg !! what was that nisha, revenge of the toothbrush LOL LOL

What revenge?LOL
Spartacus IF-Dazzler
Spartacus
Spartacus

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday TBWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodynegaurimisha

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday My Besharam birdie

HugHugHug

Before coming to this forum I had many crime partners I won't lie even some janam janam ke supposed Life partners Embarrassed LOL but you are my one and only Besharam partner and I can say it without any second thoughts the best one I could have ever gotten Approve Isn't it amazing that both us besharam's took birth in the same month? LOL though I was two years faster than showing my besharmi to the world but never mind Tongue LOL 
It was just a matter of one fine day that Toothbrush met Toothpaste,Toothpaste met Toothbrush we discovered one similar trait in eachother our inner besharmi and there was us the invincible Besharam Partners - The BP's phoreverrrr Cool
This is us Toothpaste lying on soft comfy bristles of the Toothbrush BlushingROFL
What a beautiphoool Love story haina Day DreamingROFL
And I can never stop blabbering can I? Ermm but All I wanna say is that Toothbrush you are one of the best things I found in this forum and I am very glad I did Approve Wish you a very happy and a joyful Birthday.Hope you enjoy it to the fullest Hug

And oh just one more thing I am so sorry for not giving you anything special on your birthday but I swear I did made something especially for you it all got messed up when my file got replaced and I lost my ever so besharam VM that I made just for you and I feel horrible for not giving my BP anything so please excuse your BP this time Ouch

P.S:Nisha I love the thread especially the naked kids dancing ROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 13 March 2011 at 4:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13carpe-diem..Sonii..sensodynecoolpratzgaurimisha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index