India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*PLEASE READ IMPORTANT FOR ALL FANS*~

Maaneet-Fan Senior Member
Maaneet-Fan
Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

wow today's episode was AMAZING....all the actors did a fantastic job...Gurmeet's expressions where spot on....now getting to the REAL reason why I made this post....I'm so tired of reading "fans" complain that the Cvs decided to bring in the MC story line and that they are going to leave the show....well if you want to leave than LEAVE you are just proving that you are NOT true FANS....I'm tired of reading that people think that the show is going to go down the drains...or that they whole point of the show was the fact that Geet was pregnant....I just want to say to all of those that are bashing the show is that the concept of GHSP is that Geet is a girl that is going through life and struggling with her problems and coming out victorious in the end....she did it when she was cheated by Dev by sending him and NT to jail...she did it when she found out she was pregnant by fighting her whole family and leaving to Delhi to make a new life herself....and she'll do it NOW as well with the help of Maan....besides this was much needed to give the show a new angle and to let Maaneet come closer like we ALL wanted too....beside Maaneet are a newlywed couple they need to enjoy their time before having a baby...the doctor NEVER said that Geet couldn't have children anymore...so chill out...it will be interesting to see Maan bring Geet out of her depression and he will be showering his LOVE and CARE for her'.the next time she gets pregnant it's something WE will all want to see and will be looking forward too...because now for the first time Geet has NO ties or memory's of Dev to keep haunting her for the rest of her life....so CHILL out and watch this AMAZING show...because we know we are going to be getting AMAZING acting in the coming episodes from Gurti :) 

Nisha Heart Heart

Edited by Maaneet-Fan - 12 March 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sapna510watergirl68inTuliCanadian_Girl87ursrithikaFJkhushbubhabhasanu3108rosette80monikaseth-Priti11-saanjh11..shreyaa..a2zahidGiraffidae

Canadian_Girl87 Senior Member
Canadian_Girl87
Canadian_Girl87

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
u are absolutely right, the show must go on and now maaneet 's relationship will grow more stronger.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet-Fansaanjh11

Maaneet-Fan
Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
^^thanks Canadian_girl87

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
good post dear and mc was needed to revive the charm phase will pass andSmile all will be well

Maaneet-Fan

Maaneet-Fan
Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
^^thanks :)
Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-Fan

wow today's episode was AMAZING....all the actors did a fantastic job...Gurmeet's expressions where spot on....now getting to the REAL reason why I made this post....I'm so tired of reading "fans" complain that the Cvs decided to bring in the MC story line and that they are going to leave the show....well if you want to leave than LEAVE you are just proving that you are NOT true FANS....I'm tired of reading that people think that the show is going to go down the drains...or that they whole point of the show was the fact that Geet was pregnant....I just want to say to all of those that are bashing the show is that the concept of GHSP is that Geet is a girl that is going through life and struggling with her problems and coming out victorious in the end....she did it when she was cheated by Dev by sending him and NT to jail...she did it when she found out she was pregnant by fighting her whole family and leaving to Delhi to make a new life herself....and she'll do it NOW as well with the help of Maan....besides this was much needed to give the show a new angle and to let Maaneet come closer like we ALL wanted too....beside Maaneet are a newlywed couple they need to enjoy their time before having a baby...the doctor NEVER said that Geet couldn't have children anymore...so chill out...it will be interesting to see Maan bring Geet out of her depression and he will be showering his LOVE and CARE for her'.the next time she gets pregnant it's something WE will all want to see and will be looking forward too...because now for the first time Geet has NO ties or memory's of Dev to keep haunting her for the rest of her life....so CHILL out and watch this AMAZING show...because we know we are going to be getting AMAZING acting in the coming episodes from Gurti :) 

Nisha Heart Heart

hey nisha...thanx for this post much needed at this time...mujhe bhi lagta hai, without hurting anyone's feeling...I would say that now geet is truly free of all dev business...also, we have seen maan showering his love on geet whenever she needed him, aur ab toh we will surely get to see maan at his caring and loving best....looking forward for some really awesome scenes of maaneet...

- Tuli

Maaneet-Fan

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Maaneet-Fan

Maaneet-Fan
Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tuli

hey nisha...thanx for this post much needed at this time...mujhe bhi lagta hai, without hurting anyone's feeling...I would say that now geet is truly free of all dev business...also, we have seen maan showering his love on geet whenever she needed him, aur ab toh we will surely get to see maan at his caring and loving best....looking forward for some really awesome scenes of maaneet...</font></font>

<font color="#000099"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">- Tuli</font></font>

Thanks Tuli...at 1st I was worried that this may offend people but realized I don't care....if they can make negative posts than I was going to make this one!!!!....thanks for the support :)

Go to top