Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*#28*ILove you my BSK (Page 106)

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by macho_muffin

eh lo...chootki se bhat karne paragayi,.....ookso batana ho ga...ke vo shaadi ke bhad bhooki marne wali haiLOL
aww ur such a good girl....even going to rutgers u havent taken a drink?....im not an alki or anything...i hate beer and i dont dink all the tiem...just special occasions or out with friends....and i usually have fruity stufgf....sometimes stronger but only enough to get a buzz never really been drunk where i dont knw wat im doing or throwing up and dont remember anything the next day...to me thats reallly stupid
arey di aap to mere reputation ki vatt laga rahi ho...i am the man in the relationship...macho u knowROFL

so why wud i cook?Wink
ya yoon ki to basanti totally besharam hain but when it comes to drinks, i don't cuz i feel like puking even at the smell of itLOLLOL
omggg di but i think thats cool cuz my frenz always tell me dorm stories of how ppl do crazy stuff when they r drunk.....what do u do?LOLLOL
lol tumari vaat i likew that....acha ji 21st century my darling...men cook....actually i have food men are better at cutting salad then women...they slice the tomatos sooo perfectly....
 
wat do i do....i come on to talk to u girls!! lol..nah its different when u get older...bc my parents were so striked i neever got to leave the house..so i missed the oh isnt it cool to get drunk off ur ass and puke ur guts out stage....and now its more for socially outting/nice mellow buzz feeling....which is a good thing since u need to drive home...which i try not to do....yea the smell of beer actually makes me wanna puke...reminds me of my ex whos mouth always tasted like corona...
[/QUOTE]
 
wait i meant smelled like corona beerEmbarrassed...oops ho gayi....i really should leave just in case i start spilling unnecessary secretsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

TY TY jijuuuu for welcoming hehehee
phir bhi koi mujhe hi chaloo kehta hainLOLCry
phir se tumhara blackmailing chaloo hogayi hai very bad ehehhe n mene kaha naa u r best jijuuu bt thoda bahut jo chaloopan karte ho usko band kardo n dis blackmailing den u will be perfect jijuu ehjehehehe
oyee if i stop the blackmailin and chaloopan then i will be a no more jiju cuz thats like a part of my freaking identityROFL

i dont care u jst stop alll dis nahi to u not best jijuu den so u have to decide do u wannna keep dis identity or u wannna be best jijuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
lol tumari vaat i likew that....acha ji 21st century my darling...men cook....actually i have food men are better at cutting salad then women...they slice the tomatos sooo perfectly....
 
wat do i do....i come on to talk to u girls!! lol..nah its different when u get older...bc my parents were so striked i neever got to leave the house..so i missed the oh isnt it cool to get drunk off ur ass and puke ur guts out stage....and now its more for socially outting/nice mellow buzz feeling....which is a good thing since u need to drive home...which i try not to do....yea the smell of beer actually makes me wanna puke...reminds me of my ex whos mouth always tasted like corona...
[/QUOTE]
di humara couple to outer space ka hain....5 bache hain....saare ke saare insaan to bilkul nahin hain....aur yeh saab shaadi ke pehle ka haal hain....so waisey hi kuch conventional nahin hain humari relationship mainROFL

aww di that sounds cool...though even if my parents said go drink and partayy (in my wildest dreams haha) i wud rather drink my bournvita....thats my life right thereROFL

now that is corona?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispiceJanuableSanu

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by punjabispice

[QUOTE=macho_muffin]
eh lo...chootki se bhat karne paragayi,.....ookso batana ho ga...ke vo shaadi ke bhad bhooki marne wali haiLOL
aww ur such a good girl....even going to rutgers u havent taken a drink?....im not an alki or anything...i hate beer and i dont dink all the tiem...just special occasions or out with friends....and i usually have fruity stufgf....sometimes stronger but only enough to get a buzz never really been drunk where i dont knw wat im doing or throwing up and dont remember anything the next day...to me thats reallly stupid
arey di aap to mere reputation ki vatt laga rahi ho...i am the man in the relationship...macho u  
wait i meant smelled like corona beerEmbarrassed...oops ho gayi....i really should leave just in case i start spilling unnecessary secretsEmbarrassed
di its k cuz mujhe waisey hi kuch nahin samaj aa rahaLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

TY TY jijuuuu for welcoming hehehee
phir bhi koi mujhe hi chaloo kehta hainLOLCry
phir se tumhara blackmailing chaloo hogayi hai very bad ehehhe n mene kaha naa u r best jijuuu bt thoda bahut jo chaloopan karte ho usko band kardo n dis blackmailing den u will be perfect jijuu ehjehehehe
oyee if i stop the blackmailin and chaloopan then i will be a no more jiju cuz thats like a part of my freaking identityROFL

i dont care u jst stop alll dis nahi to u not best jijuu den so u have to decide do u wannna keep dis identity or u wannna be best jijuu
soch le phir yeh mat bol na u miss my nautankiWink
cuz either u get a besharam jiju aur a decent jiju...ur pickLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

di humara couple to outer space ka hain....5 bache hain....saare ke saare insaan to bilkul nahin hain....aur yeh saab shaadi ke pehle ka haal hain....so waisey hi kuch conventional nahin hain humari relationship mainROFL

aww di that sounds cool...though even if my parents said go drink and partayy (in my wildest dreams haha) i wud rather drink my bournvita....thats my life right thereROFL

now that is corona?LOL
wowwwwwwww seeems lyk ur parents r so coooool wowwwww if my parents see me drinking n alll dey willll graveyard me rite derLOL yaaaa my life toooo in drinking tea,coffee, and soft drinks hehehe never touching alll dis smoking n drinking jst hateeeee it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by punjabispice

[QUOTE=macho_muffin]
eh lo...chootki se bhat karne paragayi,.....ookso batana ho ga...ke vo shaadi ke bhad bhooki marne wali haiLOL
aww ur such a good girl....even going to rutgers u havent taken a drink?....im not an alki or anything...i hate beer and i dont dink all the tiem...just special occasions or out with friends....and i usually have fruity stufgf....sometimes stronger but only enough to get a buzz never really been drunk where i dont knw wat im doing or throwing up and dont remember anything the next day...to me thats reallly stupid
arey di aap to mere reputation ki vatt laga rahi ho...i am the man in the relationship...macho u  
wait i meant smelled like corona beerEmbarrassed...oops ho gayi....i really should leave just in case i start spilling unnecessary secretsEmbarrassed
di its k cuz mujhe waisey hi kuch nahin samaj aa rahaLOLLOL
me neither...tomorrow im gonna read this and be like wat the hell was i trying to say...
ok girls peace out see u guys tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinJanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

TY TY jijuuuu for welcoming hehehee
phir bhi koi mujhe hi chaloo kehta hainLOLCry
phir se tumhara blackmailing chaloo hogayi hai very bad ehehhe n mene kaha naa u r best jijuuu bt thoda bahut jo chaloopan karte ho usko band kardo n dis blackmailing den u will be perfect jijuu ehjehehehe
oyee if i stop the blackmailin and chaloopan then i will be a no more jiju cuz thats like a part of my freaking identityROFL

i dont care u jst stop alll dis nahi to u not best jijuu den so u have to decide do u wannna keep dis identity or u wannna be best jijuu
soch le phir yeh mat bol na u miss my nautankiWink
cuz either u get a besharam jiju aur a decent jiju...ur pickLOL
hehehehe tough choiceeeee gimmme some tym to thinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 44135

Ankita_88 97 44135 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9498

Amor. 30 9498 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12348

Amour_Reet 18 12348 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7472

Shipra_S 14 7472 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3651

adits7 20 3651 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index