Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*#28*ILove you my BSK (Page 102)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@CS
tu yeh bata tujhe mujhse baat bohot saari baatein nahin karni hoti?LOL
kamini tune kabhi mujhse i miss u pyar se kaha hainAngry
jaldi aana kal....i will wait for you!!...ofcourse only to ridicule u but stillLOL
love you too NOT!!<3
 
@puja di
di i think  ur really tipsy today....u know this is me right?....what math papers and what handwriting papers?....ur scaring me diROFL

and chai?....mujhe bas bournvita banana aata hainROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover--karishma-

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
[
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL arey YM mein toh ek dum inactiveROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ahiya thi bhi jaaye evuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
but me is very innocent, blame everything on orgoOuch How is ur organic going? Isn't it hard?[/QUOTE]
 
toh saali taru active su che?ROFLROFL

OMGG i just asked u abt orgo too....aren't we pathetic?ROFL

its hell man....failed the first exam and have the second one after break so hoping to do good on that one to save my arseROFL

but aren't u already fixed in the pharm program? taare su tension che....just keep on doing decently well in classes n u will be in great shape...i am the one who has to apply to a med school later thoguh looking at my current status seems like i m farrrrrrrrrr awayROFL



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispice-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

]
oh man ur gujju is really goodROFLROFLROFL and yippeee u forgave my finallyHug
i missed it very muchCry
arey vaat lagavi ne toh joROFLROFLROFLROFL
ya man its hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL
divase i came, par ahiya koi natu so kauni saathe waat karti, bheet saatheAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLya phir potanai saatheAngryROFLROFLROFLROFL
oyee mazak mat udaa....i know i suck cuz i m not even gujjuROFLROFL

jhutti....if i missed it, u wud have come said hi to me!....tere lagavi to hathi since yesterday....should i help u recall you asking me to forgive u?ROFL

bheet saathe? ROFL ROFL

potani saathe karti ne....its the first sign of insanity anywayROFL

hoon online hati besharam....scrap ya pm karti ne....i would have come running like pt ushaLOL
how are studies going?....is orgo screwing u up?Angry
[/QUOTE]
oye i am seriousAngry u write better than me
bas haan ab don't blackmail meOuchROFLROFLROFL
yep i would be the first insane person from the gossip threadROFLROFLROFLROFL
aur tu subah subah online thi? Waise bhi thodi der ke liye hi aayi thi
Yeh le this is wht i asked u in my previous post. Orgo has really screwed up my lifeAngry especially the lab yuckAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

@CS
tu yeh bata tujhe mujhse baat bohot saari baatein nahin karni hoti?LOL
kamini tune kabhi mujhse i miss u pyar se kaha hainAngry
jaldi aana kal....i will wait for you!!...ofcourse only to ridicule u but stillLOL
love you too NOT!!<3
 
@puja di
di i think  ur really tipsy today....u know this is me right?....what math papers and what handwriting papers?....ur scaring me diROFL

and chai?....mujhe bas bournvita banana aata hainROFL

oye i said i was tipsy not drunk...i only had 3 drinks....and im punjabi with unfortunatly lots of body mass..so i can handle it...
 
i distinctly remember telling u to do extra hw...
 
tum itni bhadi ho gayi hain and u dont kknow how to make chai!!....yea tumari ren maa kahan hai aaj...ladki ko chai banani bhi nahin sakhai?...hai rabba iski shaadi kaise ho gayiLOL
 
ypo this reply took me like 10 min. it was clicking the way i needsed it tooOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 156910

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

ok me backyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so kaun kaun hai yaha ehhehee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispicemacho_muffin

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by macho_muffin

]
oh man ur gujju is really goodROFLROFLROFL and yippeee u forgave my finallyHug
i missed it very muchCry
arey vaat lagavi ne toh joROFLROFLROFLROFL
ya man its hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL
divase i came, par ahiya koi natu so kauni saathe waat karti, bheet saatheAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLya phir potanai saatheAngryROFLROFLROFLROFL
oyee mazak mat udaa....i know i suck cuz i m not even gujjuROFLROFL

jhutti....if i missed it, u wud have come said hi to me!....tere lagavi to hathi since yesterday....should i help u recall you asking me to forgive u?ROFL

bheet saathe? ROFL ROFL

potani saathe karti ne....its the first sign of insanity anywayROFL

hoon online hati besharam....scrap ya pm karti ne....i would have come running like pt ushaLOL
how are studies going?....is orgo screwing u up?Angry
oye i am seriousAngry u write better than me
bas haan ab don't blackmail meOuchROFLROFLROFL
yep i would be the first insane person from the gossip threadROFLROFLROFLROFL
aur tu subah subah online thi? Waise bhi thodi der ke liye hi aayi thi
Yeh le this is wht i asked u in my previous post. Orgo has really screwed up my lifeAngry especially the lab yuckAngry
[/QUOTE]
y are we talking bout orgo...wat a buzz killer....and why are we speaking gujarati>?...
all i know is thari problem shu che

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

ok me backyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so kaun kaun hai yaha ehhehee

oyee u got me drunk todayEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinJanuableSanu

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

[
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL arey YM mein toh ek dum inactiveROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ahiya thi bhi jaaye evuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
but me is very innocent, blame everything on orgoOuch How is ur organic going? Isn't it hard?
 
toh saali taru active su che?ROFLROFL

OMGG i just asked u abt orgo too....aren't we pathetic?ROFL

its hell man....failed the first exam and have the second one after break so hoping to do good on that one to save my arseROFL

but aren't u already fixed in the pharm program? taare su tension che....just keep on doing decently well in classes n u will be in great shape...i am the one who has to apply to a med school later thoguh looking at my current status seems like i m farrrrrrrrrr awayROFL



[/QUOTE]
kasu nahiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL as i said blame everything on orgoROFLROFLROFL
haww u failed the first one? u serious? Well nahi i managed to pass it. Aise hi thodi i am inactiveROFLROFLROFLROFL agar fail ho gayi na toh meri vaat lag jaayegiROFLROFLROFLROFL
nope not every uni offers tht 6 year program. SO currently i am in uni finishing my core classes, phir will take pcat and then apply for next fall.
arey chinta mat kar sab ho jaayega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 43444

Ankita_88 97 43444 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9287

Amor. 30 9287 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12237

Amour_Reet 18 12237 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7199

Shipra_S 14 7199 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3441

adits7 21 3441 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index