*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*#28*ILove you my BSK - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago
eh lo...chootki se bhat karne paragayi,.....ookso batana ho ga...ke vo shaadi ke bhad bhooki marne wali hai😆
aww ur such a good girl....even going to rutgers u havent taken a drink?....im not an alki or anything...i hate beer and i dont dink all the tiem...just special occasions or out with friends....and i usually have fruity stufgf....sometimes stronger but only enough to get a buzz never really been drunk where i dont knw wat im doing or throwing up and dont remember anything the next day...to me thats reallly stupid
[/QUOTE]
arey di aap to mere reputation ki vatt laga rahi ho...i am the man in the relationship...macho u know🤣

so why wud i cook?😉
ya yoon ki to basanti totally besharam hain but when it comes to drinks, i don't cuz i feel like puking even at the smell of it😆😆
omggg di but i think thats cool cuz my frenz always tell me dorm stories of how ppl do crazy stuff when they r drunk.....what do u do?😆😆
Originally posted by macho_muffin

kasu nahi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as i said blame everything on orgo🤣🤣🤣
haww u failed the first one? u serious? Well nahi i managed to pass it. Aise hi thodi i am inactive🤣🤣🤣🤣 agar fail ho gayi na toh meri vaat lag jaayegi🤣🤣🤣🤣
nope not every uni offers tht 6 year program. SO currently i am in uni finishing my core classes, phir will take pcat and then apply for next fall.
arey chinta mat kar sab ho jaayega
wah wah u don't see me doing it do you....but i never study anyway🤣

oyee hoon atli pan gawar nathi....i got above average but u knw naa, in desi definition i failed it🤣

to even if i don't get an A by the end of sem, my parents will make me into bhindimasala🤣

ohhh i see....wow beta mehanat kar....i know u will get in!😉
oyeeeee come to my college....its the best for pharmacy anyway....we can hang out and u study🤣

[/QUOTE]
nah i was just jk abt the failing thing😆. Isey jitna bhi padhi kabhi palle hi nahi padta🤢 My class average was a D- which was almost failing.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣haha bhindimasala toh mera bhi ban jaayega🤣🤣🤣 but abhi hamare paas poora sem haina🤣🤣🤣🤣
aur besharam mein padhungi and u will just hang out🤣🤣🤣🤣sharam kar sharam🤣🤣chal ab me going kal thoda jaldi aaoungi. Will scrap you. wahan baat karenge
chal good night sweet dreams love you.
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

TY TY jijuuuu for welcoming hehehee
phir bhi koi mujhe hi chaloo kehta hain😆😭

phir bhi koi mujhe hi chaloo kehta hain😆😭
phir se tumhara blackmailing chaloo hogayi hai very bad ehehhe n mene kaha naa u r best jijuuu bt thoda bahut jo chaloopan karte ho usko band kardo n dis blackmailing den u will be perfect jijuu ehjehehehe
[
nah i was just jk abt the failing thing😆. Isey jitna bhi padhi kabhi palle hi nahi padta🤢 My class average was a D- which was almost failing.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣haha bhindimasala toh mera bhi ban jaayega🤣🤣🤣 but abhi hamare paas poora sem haina🤣🤣🤣🤣
aur besharam mein padhungi and u will just hang out🤣🤣🤣🤣sharam kar sharam🤣🤣chal ab me going kal thoda jaldi aaoungi. Will scrap you. wahan baat karenge
chal good night sweet dreams love you.
[/QUOTE]
OMGGG don't get me started on class averages....class main dusre gadho ko to dekhke lagta hain i am the most brilliant kid in the universe🤣

pora sem main to bharta ban jaayega kishmish🤣

oyee sharam hoti toh cc main nahin hoti aaj.....ohh god, now its feels weird talking in hindi🤣

finallyy akal aavi....chal taru scrap nu wait karis.....aaje hoon akhi raat nathi sovani tari yaad ma🤣

nity nite sd chaooooooooo
love you too jaan<3

eh lo...chootki se bhat karne paragayi,.....ookso batana ho ga...ke vo shaadi ke bhad bhooki marne wali hai😆
aww ur such a good girl....even going to rutgers u havent taken a drink?....im not an alki or anything...i hate beer and i dont dink all the tiem...just special occasions or out with friends....and i usually have fruity stufgf....sometimes stronger but only enough to get a buzz never really been drunk where i dont knw wat im doing or throwing up and dont remember anything the next day...to me thats reallly stupid
arey di aap to mere reputation ki vatt laga rahi ho...i am the man in the relationship...macho u know🤣

so why wud i cook?😉
ya yoon ki to basanti totally besharam hain but when it comes to drinks, i don't cuz i feel like puking even at the smell of it😆😆
omggg di but i think thats cool cuz my frenz always tell me dorm stories of how ppl do crazy stuff when they r drunk.....what do u do?😆😆
[/QUOTE]
lol tumari vaat i likew that....acha ji 21st century my darling...men cook....actually i have food men are better at cutting salad then women...they slice the tomatos sooo perfectly....

wat do i do....i come on to talk to u girls!! lol..nah its different when u get older...bc my parents were so striked i neever got to leave the house..so i missed the oh isnt it cool to get drunk off ur ass and puke ur guts out stage....and now its more for socially outting/nice mellow buzz feeling....which is a good thing since u need to drive home...which i try not to do....yea the smell of beer actually makes me wanna puke...reminds me of my ex whos mouth always tasted like corona...
nity nite sd chaoooooooo di
hope u feel better tom with this muffin chutki jhappi🤗
love you!<3
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

phir se tumhara blackmailing chaloo hogayi hai very bad ehehhe n mene kaha naa u r best jijuuu bt thoda bahut jo chaloopan karte ho usko band kardo n dis blackmailing den u will be perfect jijuu ehjehehehe
oyee if i stop the blackmailin and chaloopan then i will be a no more jiju cuz thats like a part of my freaking identity🤣

Originally posted by punjabispice

so why wud i cook?😉
lol tumari vaat i likew that....acha ji 21st century my darling...men cook....actually i have food men are better at cutting salad then women...they slice the tomatos sooo perfectly....

wat do i do....i come on to talk to u girls!! lol..nah its different when u get older...bc my parents were so striked i neever got to leave the house..so i missed the oh isnt it cool to get drunk off ur ass and puke ur guts out stage....and now its more for socially outting/nice mellow buzz feeling....which is a good thing since u need to drive home...which i try not to do....yea the smell of beer actually makes me wanna puke...reminds me of my ex whos mouth always tasted like corona...

wait i meant smelled like corona beer😳...oops ho gayi....i really should leave just in case i start spilling unnecessary secrets😳

oyee if i stop the blackmailin and chaloopan then i will be a no more jiju cuz thats like a part of my freaking identity🤣

i dont care u jst stop alll dis nahi to u not best jijuu den so u have to decide do u wannna keep dis identity or u wannna be best jijuu