Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Difference in Veer-Tapasya-Rathore's NIGHT!!! (Page 5)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by ankit111

Ankit now they have no option but to blame CvsLOLthis is the best escape for evrybdy here who is not able to defend their favs....but i have always been aginst it as evrything is created by cvs so u got to see the way they show uLOLnow veer became zero but i accepted it rather than blaming CvsLOL

We can criticize CVS for their storyline and all character sd be criticize on the basis of wht is shown and not on the basis of sixth sense LOL LOL if today they r showing veer pathetic, means hs turned pathetic, we can criticize cvs for spoiling a strong character, but we can't justify his act as if we personally know him tht he can't do this or tht as people use to do to defend their favourite character LOL LOL

</div>
<div>

</div>

Chalo koi toh hai joh mere jaisa sochtaa haiWinkBig smile

Yaar don't say it otherwise people will start connecting ur and my id. Ajkal khoji channel ka jamana hai. Wink Wink

<div>

Karne de connectWinkapnaa kyaa jaata haiWinkLOL

Ofcourse I don't care but jahan se bhi comedy mile, we hv to grab na LOL LOL waise I believe in hathi kutta kahawat LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Ankit now they have no option but to blame CvsLOLthis is the best escape for evrybdy here who is not able to defend their favs....but i have always been aginst it as evrything is created by cvs so u got to see the way they show uLOLnow veer became zero but i accepted it rather than blaming CvsLOL

We can criticize CVS for their storyline and all character sd be criticize on the basis of wht is shown and not on the basis of sixth sense LOL LOL if today they r showing veer pathetic, means hs turned pathetic, we can criticize cvs for spoiling a strong character, but we can't justify his act as if we personally know him tht he can't do this or tht as people use to do to defend their favourite character LOL LOL

</div>
<div>

</div>

Chalo koi toh hai joh mere jaisa sochtaa haiWinkBig smile

Yaar don't say it otherwise people will start connecting ur and my id. Ajkal khoji channel ka jamana hai. Wink Wink

<div>

Karne de connectWinkapnaa kyaa jaata haiWinkLOL

Ofcourse I don't care but jahan se bhi comedy mile, we hv to grab na LOL LOL waise I believe in hathi kutta kahawat LOL LOL

me tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

Originally posted by ladybird9

The most important things SD be considered events after tht night.may be <font color="#ff0000">for some very modern people, it's normal to drink with one almost stranger person, who is flattering her and looking at her with lust and thn without ensuring tht he hs gone, go to bed (the same modern people r against widow marriage), </font>but wht happened after tht, I don't think any modern people can justify, but conveniently skip this fact and give lecture of morality for ABLA NARI rape LOL LOL

Ankittt this time I am rightLOL BINGO, UR a rockstar what an excellent review of facts....Clap

</div>
hats offf 2 u ankitClapClapClap

<div>
i wonder what reply they have now..oh forgot there wont b a reply!!!!LOL

Reply will be one, ITS DISGUSTING U PEOPLE SUPPORT RAPE OF A ABLA NARI LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

The most important things SD be considered events after tht night.may be <font color="#ff0000">for some very modern people, it's normal to drink with one almost stranger person, who is flattering her and looking at her with lust and thn without ensuring tht he hs gone, go to bed (the same modern people r against widow marriage), </font>but wht happened after tht, I don't think any modern people can justify, but conveniently skip this fact and give lecture of morality for ABLA NARI rape LOL LOL

Ankittt this time I am rightLOL BINGO, UR a rockstar what an excellent review of facts....Clap

</div>
hats offf 2 u ankitClapClapClap

<div>
i wonder what reply they have now..oh forgot there wont b a reply!!!!LOL

Reply will be one, ITS DISGUSTING U PEOPLE SUPPORT RAPE OF A ABLA NARI LOL LOL

Abla nariROFL
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@rashi v.gud topic & u clearly'd shown the diff btn 2 incidences!!ClapClapClapClap

i don't know why sum ppl r making hue & cry over this terming it as a rape which its clearly not!! and how ppl can think that we r supprting rape. no1'd said that they justified rape. sum ppl did say that its tit 4 tat but watching dracula's sins & crimes any1 can say like this & even don't've sympathy wid her!!!

but yes if sum gal may b like dracula went thru rape then no1"ll justify it as all know the diff. btn rape & consented act!!
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Taps was not raped......she hesitated initially That's about it!!! Even if we think she was unconscious and didn't know whatever happened ...... The next day what did she do .....went back to business with Rathod again........
I don't think this twist was planned recently.....It must have been long back .....Even the Forum members were so sure that it wud be Raghu's kid.....They can't show Taps positive That's why all this .....Which some ppl find justifiable and feel Taps was used 

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Both were nothing but One Night Stands!!!

when the guy and girl both do it  WITH CONSENT its NOT RAPE!!!!!!!

tapasya knew it was happeening still why is she playing games with veer....????????pleaseeeeee answerrr dont ignore!!!!LOLLOLWink

Yes ... even I feel it was more of a drunken interlude .... Taps was totally drunk ... wont call it rape as no one forced her ... neither to drink nor to  Embarrassed ... I am sure if she had objected Rathod wudnt have gone ahead with the act....

if one says she was unconcious ...then yes may be I wud say something very bad happened to taps... but I cant help it that I cannot sympathise with her ...as I dont find her feeling sorry for herself ... so it obviously means she was OK with what happened with rathod... it was a one night stand which occured in a drunken state with mutual consent ...

she is upset now only because the baby turned out to be Rathod's ... even now she is angry with him ..Not for what happened that night but for his claim on the baby... which is her trump card in the game of snatching Veer from ichcha

tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Here the whole blame is going to CVs.
What happened when these CVs turned the fake pregnancy to real pregnancy(celebration), when the baby turned out to be Vee................Ya baby(again celebration), when Veer was made to look like a dumbo for accepting the baby at once as his (more and more celebration).
Taps blackmailing each and every person for the baby, Jogi forgetting  everything, Veer forgetting everything, Veer pampering Tapasya for the baby, all these were shown by the Cvs only(euphoric celebration).
So now if the same CVs show Rathod to be the father why r people getting upsetConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalidivy609tiny15

Go to top