Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Difference in Veer-Tapasya-Rathore's NIGHT!!! (Page 2)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Well i dont think tapori was rapedSleepyit is just an excuse to support her even now when she has done so muchLOL

Rape and Tapori ka??? LOL kiski itni kismat futi hai who can rape to biggest rapist , capable to rape a namard LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgrahulvaid1rashi85shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Well i dont think tapori was rapedSleepyit is just an excuse to support her even now when she has done so muchLOL

Rape and Tapori ka??? LOL kiski itni kismat futi hai who can rape to biggest rapist , capable to rape a namard LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Atleast yar veer was not at that much fault coz he was badly broken by IchchaAngrybut this tapori she was not broken she was enjoying drinks, gambling, dance etc etc with a stranger in a room aloneWinkand now how can u call this as rapeLOLtry to come in terms with reality that tapori is a real VampWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
 i dont think she was raped...thats why i have given the defiiniton of RAPE!!! if wnated we can post some rape vdos toooLOL

Edited by rashi85 - 13 March 2011 at 12:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Atleast yar veer was not at that much fault coz he was badly broken by IchchaAngrybut this tapori she was not broken she was enjoying drinks, gambling, dance etc etc with a stranger in a room aloneWinkand now how can u call this as rapeLOLtry to come in terms with reality that tapori is a real VampWinkLOL
exctly..ive written wen a guy is broken he came 2 her for support theek hai she starte dkissing him all ove.r.and here mahaarani wa senjoyinggg her drinks everyday ...and by the way she cheated him tooooLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Agar serial aur tapasya ke bare me baat sunna chate ho to suno
this scene is capatured present time i thing creative does't plan about that twist
Par mere ek baat samgh me nahi aye ki jab wo sab janti hai aur har ladki jaan jaigi ki kisi ne uske nashe aur sote waqt sex kiya tha
phir aisa kyue dikha rahe hai ya tapasya aisa kyue bol rahi hai ki 'aisa nahi ho sakta ye jhooth hai' and she felt very bad and crying!

LOLLOLLOL offcourse u think u dont knw u had sex....having sex is bcum so eays nowadays??LOLLOLLOL she was not made unconscious bloddy hell..she knew it..and wen the first raaz thing of hers came out she said.....mera raaz koi nahi jaanta!!!!-that provesss!!!!!!! its all on purposeDead

Edited by rashi85 - 13 March 2011 at 12:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojrahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

exctly..ive written wen a guy is broken he came 2 her for support theek hai she starte dkissing him all ove.r.and here mahaarani wa senjoyinggg her drinks everyday ...and by the way she cheated him tooooLOL

Rashi veer dint even come to her for support....he just went to his room where this tapori was waiting to rape himLOLVeer was in those senses also just remmembering Ichcha only and then he slept offSleepyand i m sure nothing happened between him and tapori that nightWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

Originally posted by varun.tap

Agar serial aur tapasya ke bare me baat sunna chate ho to suno
this scene is capatured present time i thing creative does't plan about that twist
Par mere ek baat samgh me nahi aye ki jab wo sab janti hai aur har ladki jaan jaigi ki kisi ne uske nashe aur sote waqt sex kiya tha
phir aisa kyue dikha rahe hai ya tapasya aisa kyue bol rahi hai ki 'aisa nahi ho sakta ye jhooth hai' and she felt very bad and crying!

</div>
<div>

LOLLOLLOLoffcourse u thinku dont knw u had sex....having sex is bcum so eays nowadays??LOLLOLLOLshe was not made unconscious bloddy hell..she knew it..and wen the first raaz thing of hers came out she said.....mera raaz koi nahi jaanta!!!!-that provesss!!!!!!! its all on purposeDead

Purpos wrong yaar what purpose clearly shows she is in unconsious
but nowadays its so easy what? lol

Go to top