Difference in Veer-Tapasya-Rathore's NIGHT!!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

</div>
<div>

Chalo koi toh hai joh mere jaisa sochtaa haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Yaar don't say it otherwise people will start connecting ur and my id. Ajkal khoji channel ka jamana hai. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ankit111

Yaar don't say it otherwise people will start connecting ur and my id. Ajkal khoji channel ka jamana hai. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Karne de connectπŸ˜‰apnaa kyaa jaata haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

<div>

Karne de connectπŸ˜‰apnaa kyaa jaata haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ofcourse I don't care but jahan se bhi comedy mile, we hv to grab na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† waise I believe in hathi kutta kahawat πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ofcourse I don't care but jahan se bhi comedy mile, we hv to grab na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† waise I believe in hathi kutta kahawat πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

me tooπŸ˜†
Originally posted by rashi85

</div>
hats offf 2 u ankitπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

<div>
i wonder what reply they have now..oh forgot there wont b a reply!!!!πŸ˜†

Reply will be one, ITS DISGUSTING U PEOPLE SUPPORT RAPE OF A ABLA NARI πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Reply will be one, ITS DISGUSTING U PEOPLE SUPPORT RAPE OF A ABLA NARI πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Abla nari🀣
@rashi v.gud topic & u clearly'd shown the diff btn 2 incidences!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i don't know why sum ppl r making hue & cry over this terming it as a rape which its clearly not!! and how ppl can think that we r supprting rape. no1'd said that they justified rape. sum ppl did say that its tit 4 tat but watching dracula's sins & crimes any1 can say like this & even don't've sympathy wid her!!!

but yes if sum gal may b like dracula went thru rape then no1"ll justify it as all know the diff. btn rape & consented act!!
Taps was not raped......she hesitated initially That's about it!!! Even if we think she was unconscious and didn't know whatever happened ...... The next day what did she do .....went back to business with Rathod again........
I don't think this twist was planned recently.....It must have been long back .....Even the Forum members were so sure that it wud be Raghu's kid.....They can't show Taps positive That's why all this .....Which some ppl find justifiable and feel Taps was used 
Originally posted by rashi85

Both were nothing but One Night Stands!!!

when the guy and girl both do it  WITH CONSENT its NOT RAPE!!!!!!!

tapasya knew it was happeening still why is she playing games with veer....????????pleaseeeeee answerrr dont ignore!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Yes ... even I feel it was more of a drunken interlude .... Taps was totally drunk ... wont call it rape as no one forced her ... neither to drink nor to  😳 ... I am sure if she had objected Rathod wudnt have gone ahead with the act....

if one says she was unconcious ...then yes may be I wud say something very bad happened to taps... but I cant help it that I cannot sympathise with her ...as I dont find her feeling sorry for herself ... so it obviously means she was OK with what happened with rathod... it was a one night stand which occured in a drunken state with mutual consent ...

she is upset now only because the baby turned out to be Rathod's ... even now she is angry with him ..Not for what happened that night but for his claim on the baby... which is her trump card in the game of snatching Veer from ichcha
Here the whole blame is going to CVs.
What happened when these CVs turned the fake pregnancy to real pregnancy(celebration), when the baby turned out to be Vee................Ya baby(again celebration), when Veer was made to look like a dumbo for accepting the baby at once as his (more and more celebration).
Taps blackmailing each and every person for the baby, Jogi forgetting  everything, Veer forgetting everything, Veer pampering Tapasya for the baby, all these were shown by the Cvs only(euphoric celebration).
So now if the same CVs show Rathod to be the father why r people getting upsetπŸ˜•