Uttaran

Difference in Veer-Tapasya-Rathore's NIGHT!!!

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Both were nothing but One Night Stands!!!

When you do "it" no one sees if your married or not/if you love or not/these things just HAPPEN!!

now cuming to the differece--

veer went to tapasya for support NOT to sleep with her... i am not syaing he is right but he took tapasya that time as some1 who might understnd
Tapasya was enjoying playing with rathore he was praising her beauty and she was getting flatteredπŸ˜†

veer was drunk, tapasya was drunk

veer REALISED the next day...tapasya KNEW it but felt bad really???she was again gambling with him!πŸ˜†

so whats d difference....veer knew it was happeening..taapsya knew it was happeening

veer APOLOGISED....tapasya  didnt care infact continued her plotting and planning! she got scared when she started getting phone calls..

now from any angle is she feeling bad?from which angle is it rape...have u seen rape vidoes??? or find the menaing of it.....πŸ˜‰

when the guy and girl both do it  WITH CONSENT its NOT RAPE!!!!!!!

tapasya knew it was happeening still why is she playing games with veer....????????pleaseeeeee answerrr dont ignore!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
hehe, i'm not ignoring😳 but dont know wht to say...πŸ˜†..hmmn I doubt Veer knew anything was happenig to him, he lay der as a dead person...filled with sadmess....unlike a responsive n reciprocative Tapasya....asking for music n more drinks n thorougly enjoying every momentπŸ˜†
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ladybird9

hehe, i'm not ignoring😳 but dont know wht to say...πŸ˜†..hmmn I doubt Veer knew anything was happenig to him, je lay der as a dead person...unlike a responsive n reciprocative Tapasya....asking for music n more drinks n thorougly enjoying every momentπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that last line wasnt 4 u honeyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

oh yes i forgot 2 add this...enjoyin the moment the next dya alsoπŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

that last line wasnt 4 u honeyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

oh yes i forgot 2 add this...enjoyin the moment the next dya alsoπŸ˜†

ohhhkπŸ˜³πŸ˜† tqs for the clarification..πŸ˜†
yup tht joy is gg onnnnn n Tapasya was thoroughly enjoying cheating Veer😑😑 with Rathods childπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† until it till b exposed, wht a cheapo characterπŸ˜†

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agar serial aur tapasya ke bare me baat sunna chate ho to suno
this scene is capatured present time i thing creative does't plan about that twist
Par mere ek baat samgh me nahi aye ki jab wo sab janti hai aur har ladki jaan jaigi ki kisi ne uske nashe aur sote waqt sex kiya tha
phir aisa kyue dikha rahe hai ya tapasya aisa kyue bol rahi hai ki 'aisa nahi ho sakta ye jhooth hai' and she felt very bad and crying!
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Agar serial aur tapasya ke bare me baat sunna chate ho to suno
this scene is capatured present time i thing creative does't plan about that twist
Par mere ek baat samgh me nahi aye ki jab wo sab janti hai aur har ladki jaan jaigi ki kisi ne uske nashe aur sote waqt sex kiya tha
phir aisa kyue dikha rahe hai ya tapasya aisa kyue bol rahi hai ki 'aisa nahi ho sakta ye jhooth hai' and she felt very bad and crying!

She is doing nautanki. She is feeling bad for her exposure and not for wht u think. Don't u remember in beginning she cunningly told tht nobody can know her raz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so don't go for her tear, its all drama. πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Rashi, whom u r asking these questions?? The only reply will get with lecture of morality (which they forget whn its come to their baby), tht u people support rape of a ABLA NARI πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Arey jab rape hua hi nahin to support or not support ka sawal hi kahan ata hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Well i dont think tapori was rapedπŸ₯±it is just an excuse to support her even now when she has done so muchπŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Well i dont think tapori was rapedπŸ₯±it is just an excuse to support her even now when she has done so muchπŸ˜†

Rape and Tapori ka??? πŸ˜† kiski itni kismat futi hai who can rape to biggest rapist , capable to rape a namard πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Rape and Tapori ka??? πŸ˜† kiski itni kismat futi hai who can rape to biggest rapist , capable to rape a namard πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†