Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Member vs Member ~3~ (Goldies vs Senior members) (Page 35)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Pehle kabhi haan haan pahle kabhi..na mera haal aisa hua...Cry....akele hi pure task kar liya...meri partner gayab hai..uski aaj exam hai...Cry

awww..
par the best part is tht u completed na
:P
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

Nooooooooooooooo, i meant to say that "i am awesome n sensible too" so i copy pasted ur words but my comp is sayin error as im insensible ConfusedLOL *phewww* understood now?? Confused misunderstandin ho gaye ShockedLOL

lmao..
u r confusing ritzy
:P
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lizzy, I know that there are repeated topics and for sanity's sake I do not want to hang around. I'm kind of obsessed when it comes to fairness and I absolutely loathe biasness. However, I've seen this forum and a couple of others and I have accepted that favouritism is shown, we can't help. no matter how much I try, I cannot make people think fairly and that makes me feel like a failure. So it's better for me if I don't come here.
As far as us staying in touch is concerned, I still come for the CG and everything and we can even chat on scraps! I will still come on IF, obviously. I am active in a couple of other forums and CCs as well. And I have a couple of friends watching the show who do not visit this PKYEK forum and we always chat on scraps or CC. So staying in touch will not be a problem at all! Big smile
so plz add me to some of ur ccs.. will be a lot easier for me too..
pm kar do
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by romaila

tell me one thing........why Eliza has posted all those links? u guys were suppose to do na?
so dat we cant cheat by copying others so we people pmed her
that means Eliza's task is done........all rightBig smile
 tough one haanOuch how u guys managed itShocked

romi sweetie.. my task is completed but by only one group..
check it outSmile
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by elizaa

alrite guys.. am back... with my first task for u all...
i so wanted this, par didnt get this wish of mine fulfilled... (i still love u sanu :P)
okay... and now as u have a partner to work with, itll be much more easier fo u to do it...
be calm and hvae loads of fun

my 1st task for u guys.
go through the entire pkyek forum, and make a list of all the possible one shots doube chots and ffs, with the names, links, writers name and which couple it is based on.. add up the writing contest's links too.. there have been some writing contests on the forums, wen u will go through it, ull see them too.
:)

tip- wht u can do is take half half set of pages.. and u have a partner.. remember?? make good use of that....
now the most important thing..
plz pm me the list and do not post it over here... i dnt want the sec team posting up getting the benifit to copy down the linksTongue
after i get the final pm of the whole list from yourl, illl come and post your lists here..
so guys.. have fun..
and the other task givers.. please give them a days time to finish this and then u can give them more ones..
Big smile
all the best.
:D

elizaa..bacho ki jaan logi kya??..mjhe toh abhi bhi 3 task krne hai...i was busy studying na for my exams isilye time nahi mila....but 2day it is over...now let me enjoy d task...lolzzz

ur this task is completed,.. ro mat abLOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Lizzie, I PMed you the link to my CC. I'm off for the day now. I'll meet you on Wednesday now, at the CC, hopefully Big smile

Bbyee! Gnite! Hug
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Hayye..my task :P
You have to write about Angad-Piya's kids....35+ posts...and do include that theyre best friends are :Auro, Jadoo, and Abhisha LOL!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index